Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Adonis Stevenson vs. Andrzej Fonfara Rematch on June 3

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Why isn't Adonis fighting Joe Monaghan Jr anymore?

Comment

Originally posted by Motorcity Cobra View Post
      Blame Smith's promoter. When they tried to make the fight he didn't want a rematch clause or give GYM options if Smith wins. All those things are normal when the champion is taking a voluntary defense.
      finally...someone with some dang on knowledge and just not a mad poster...

thanks for schooling these "WHY NO JOE SMITH" clowns

joe smith is a just that a dawgon joe...BOY IS SCARED OF ADONIS AND SHOULD BE...he has a dang on 9 to 5 ...u name me one mf with a 9 to 5 that wouldnt be very smart to avoid adonis

Comment

Originally posted by aretrospective View Post
        Fonfara is a good fighter, but it's a rematch & Stevenson's "reign" is an absolute joke. He may have the Lineal title, but nobody believes he's the real champion and very few believe he beats either Ward or Kovalev, 2 real champions who seek the best fighters & biggest challenges. Such a shame he never got the shot at Froch when at SMW, who would have withstood what he had and ground him down to a hard late stoppage.

Added to that he has got one of the biggest mouths in boxing and used to be a violent pimp. What's to like? Knock him out , Fonfara
        speak for yourself..i see him as the real champ...

froch ducked adonis...ward ducked adonis..and kov ducked 2 purse bids...so please consider all of this before u go name dropping..

Comment

Originally posted by BreWall View Post
          All I know was Adonis camp tried to make the Fonfara 2 a year ago, but Andrzej didn't like the money they were offering. I guess team Stevenson is running out of options and is forced to make some adjustments, which is new to this team that has been behaving like they're some super special A-side or something.
          i'd be fonfara came down to earth a bit after the ko...

remember he beat chavez and thought he was big money lol..

all things have changed now..he was just fighting off of tv..he's likely taking 30%

Comment

Originally posted by Dean_Razorback View Post
            why not the guy that KO'd fonfara in just one round?

put fear in their hearts

Comment

Originally posted by TheCell8 View Post
              Certainly an upgrade to Seanie "The Bum" Monaghan.
              Am i missing something here? Why is Monaghan repeatedly being classified as a bum? He's unbeaten with an impressive record (record not resume) and all of his wins seemed pretty clear cut. I guess the opposition he's fought is earning him this nickname? That doesn't exactly make him a "bum" though, he's just unproven.

Comment

Originally posted by SouthPawHitman View Post
                Why isn't Adonis fighting Joe Monaghan Jr anymore?

Comment

Originally posted by Mirko Troll Cop View Post
                  Stevenson vs Fondara 2

Last great chance for the roided polish stallion to make a move. Hope Superman knocks him out
                  Lol why? You just admitted you are rooting for Stevenson??? Why would anyone root for a former pimp and now the biggest ducker in boxing? If that doesn't show just a default bias to root for black fighters no matter what, race above literally everything else that matters more, I don't know what does. This is the problem with boxing! Fans like you who apparently care more about your own biases than you do about the things that matter!

Comment

Originally posted by Szef View Post
                    What's funny is that Fonfara is the best Stevenson opponent since well... Fonfara.
                    Pretty much lol. But hes a worst version after getting kod in 1 round...

I dont know how he can have any fan.

Comment

Originally posted by Boxing Logic View Post
                      Lol why? You just admitted you are rooting for Stevenson??? Why would anyone root for a former pimp and now the biggest ducker in boxing? If that doesn't show just a default bias to root for black fighters no matter what, race above literally everything else that matters more, I don't know what does. This is the problem with boxing! Fans like you who apparently care more about your own biases than you do about the things that matter!
                      lol. boo hooo! awwww! look at the little girl cry..

Fonfara was a known PED head...anabolixxx styleee!

We already seen the Polish prince beat by Stevenson why do you want to watch it again you nunce!?

little insecure girl saying I'm the problem with boxing...dude go get laid and grow some hair on your chest

Comment

Working...
                      X