Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Loeffler: Canelo Makes More With GGG Than He Did Mayweather

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Metho_4u View Post
    Dana is their daddy either way, and they still get paid peanuts next to high profile boxers...moron.

You like them in those speedos though don't you...mmgay
    Im taking about business structure, ur the one focus on their speedos. I wounder why?PPV have suck for thr past year for mostly everyone. Kovalev vs Ward, Crawford vs Postol, GGG vs Jacobs, Canelo vs Smith, all had below 300K PPVs.PPV is dead, boxers and promoter better find a better stream of Income. If MMA fighters get peanuts they will go somewhere else or protest, simple. Nobody forces them to be MMA fighters.
    Last edited by boxingitis; 04-04-2017, 12:03 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by boxingitis View Post
      Ur really believe boxing makes more money than UFC. LMAO.
      Can you show the proof of your statement.
      Floyd Mayweather and Al's stable.....now do you have any proof ufc makes more?? I'll wait....

Comment

Originally posted by boxingitis View Post
        Ur really believe boxing makes more money than UFC. LMAO.
        Can you show the proof of your statement.
        Oh, and bob arum, his stable, HBO, Showtime, multiple promoters.....I mean there is a lot more people in there with their hands in that cookie jar....

Comment

Originally posted by j.razor View Post
          Floyd Mayweather and Al's stable.....now do you have any proof ufc makes more?? I'll wait....
          It just sold for 4 BILLION dollars.

Comment

Originally posted by bigdunny1 View Post
            At 26 canelo has by far the superior resume. It's not even a debate. Calling these guys cherry picks when that all GGG resume is and he fought a blown up welterweight right after canelo at full middleweight limit. Dude don't quote me if you just going to go full re tard. Whatever category you choose to rank fighters canelo has faced better quality of fights. Beaten double the amount of world champs, beaten higher ranked fighters, beaten hall of famers and beaten top 10 p4p ranked fighters at the time they stepped in the ring. I would go through the list of bums GGG has faced but you know the list and he's 35 canelo better names on his resume at 26. You will not win a debate on who has faced better competition one guys has guys like cotto, floyd, chavez, trout, lara, mosley, and the other guy has who?

He only has a "far superior" resume if you grossly overrate Lara and Trout, view completely shot fighters as good wins and think comprehensive losses count as part of some resume.

Comment

Originally posted by Travycat View Post
              I just feel like they made the offer full well knowing they wouldn't accept. Both sides know he'd make more than 15. I'm not even a fan of either guy, but I think Golden Boy knows what they're doing here. Max Kellerman was saying on Fight Game a month ago that Floyd kept offering Manny a check for 40 million and Manny's people turned it down and a year later made over 100. The same money wouldn't be there, but it's all relative.

I think that is absolute rubbish, you completely pulled that out of your ass

that fight would need to sell something like 1.2mil PPV's at $70 per buy to generate that kind of revenue..... and it will not sell anywhere near that
              You think that Golovkin will earn more than 15mil, so lets say 20mil..... if Golovkin is earning 20mil, then Canelo will be earning 30-40mil, AT LEAST..... so that fight will require a 60mil purse AFTER the network has taken their 45%

comparing that fight to Pac/May is ridiculous

Comment

Originally posted by Ham Porter View Post
                He only has a "far superior" resume if you grossly overrate Lara and Trout, view completely shot fighters as good wins and think comprehensive losses count as part of some resume.

Golovkin's resume is only similar to Canelo's if you know nothing about levels/styles

THAT, is why Golovkin struggled with Danny Jacobs

Comment

You seem angry. Did you have a bad day today? Do you want to talk about it?
                  Originally posted by aboutfkntime View Post
                  I think that is absolute rubbish, you completely pulled that out of your ass

that fight would need to sell something like 1.2mil PPV's at $70 per buy to generate that kind of revenue..... and it will not sell anywhere near that
                  You think that Golovkin will earn more than 15mil, so lets say 20mil..... if Golovkin is earning 20mil, then Canelo will be earning 30-40mil, AT LEAST..... so that fight will require a 60mil purse AFTER the network has taken their 45%

Comment

Originally posted by Travycat View Post
                    You seem angry. Did you have a bad day today? Do you want to talk about it?

i just did that

You think that Golovkin will earn more than 15mil, lets say 20mil..... if Golovkin is earning 20mil, then Canelo will be earning 30-40mil, AT LEAST..... so that fight will require a 60mil purse AFTER the network has taken their 45%

Comment

Awww you'll be ok, playa
                      Originally posted by aboutfkntime View Post
                      i just did that

You think that Golovkin will earn more than 15mil, lets say 20mil..... if Golovkin is earning 20mil, then Canelo will be earning 30-40mil, AT LEAST..... so that fight will require a 60mil purse AFTER the network has taken their 45%

Comment

Working...
                      X