Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Pacquiao Adviser: Pacquiao-Horn Deal Being Finalized For July 2

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

They trying real hard to get Manny a ko, so they can start the Floyd chant again...

Comment

Originally posted by JASON SHAW View Post
      i would rather see manny fight ruslan or berto instead of horn lol
      Haha or even that long awaited david diaz rematch

Comment

Australia have had two good pro fighters in the last 30 years - Jeff Fenech and er, Michael Katsidis. Come on Aussies it's time to step up your game.

Comment

money talks. horns promoter made arum an offer he cant refuse because hes been pushing real hard to make this fight. its just sad to watch manny at this stage being dictated by anyone. he should be his own boss by now. i remember arum calling for a boycott of Mayweather/maidana 1.. seems so long ago. how tf are they gonna sell this to the public. hopefully its not PPV i know bob is not that crazy.

Comment

Originally posted by daggum View Post
            how can you hate on pac taking on a young undefeated lion. i remember floyd fans went crazy when floyd took on 2 loss young lion ortiz.
            jeff horn makes victor ortiz look like marvin hagler.

Comment

Terrible terrible fight. Really hopes this flops on ppv

Comment

Man **** team pacquiao.

After dick teasing us with a thurman fight they just end up with Horn.

I'm not paying **** for this garbage fight, and **** anybody that does.

Comment

We all know Pac will be forced to fight Crawford later this year so what's wrong if he take a tune-up fight first? At least he's not fighting a debutant boxer.

Comment

Originally posted by pacphobia View Post
                    We all know Pac will be forced to fight Crawford later this year so what's wrong if he take a tune-up fight first? At least he's not fighting a debutant boxer.
                    A tune up?

Dude Pacquiao is literally on the tail end of his career lol

Comment

Same ol' same! Roach talks about Crawford and Thurman, then we get Vargas and Horn! Pathetic!

Comment

Working...
                      X