Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Pacquiao Adviser: Pacquiao-Horn Deal Being Finalized For July 2

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Would have rather seen Pacquiao vs Khan since it had some genuine drama & minor bad blood (Manny is too f#cking nice to have legit bad blood with anyone I think) involved in it. Pacquiao vs Horn is okay as some world farewell tour kinda fight I suppose, but I have zero interest in it even if Horn pulls the upset. And if Pacquiao still gots 75% of what he had vs Bradley the last time Horn shouldn't win more than 3 rounds with friendly judges.

Comment

Absolutely pathetic.

Comment

Manny is really letting his fans and himself down here.When there's good fights out there like Crawford ,Thurman ,Spence ,Brook to name just a few.He's going to be fighting a guy that most people including himself don't know.Then it looks like he's lining up ole glass jaw himself Amir Con .This really is turning sour.Manny is doing a cash out at the fans expense.

Comment

Originally posted by MrRolltide91 View Post
          Arum got pacquiao in check
          LOL yep.

Its sorta f#cked up how little control fighters seem to have & largely that they don't seem to want in many cases. Pacquiao should be fighting Khan if thats what he really wants to do & if Arum can't make it happen or can't make it for the right money than Pacquiao should be able to walk to another promoter to make the fight. If Canelo wants GGG & GGG wants Canelo, then f#ck Oscar & Tom, they should be fighting. Its completely f#cked how boxers are seemingly middlemen in their own career trajectory these days.

Although if boxing worked like most other sports than they'd probably have less control over who they fought, but at least we wouldn't get the least risky fight for the most money that promoters can line up which is about the standard blueprint for all promoters in boxing in 2017.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by daggum View Post
              how can you hate on pac taking on a young undefeated lion. i remember floyd fans went crazy when floyd took on 2 loss young lion ortiz.
              You can't compare. Ortiz was coming off a huge win over a previously undefeated and highly touted Berto in an exciting fight.

He also had strung together some pretty decent wins and a draw after succumbing to Maidana's power and determination. His only other loss up until that point was earlier in his career.

What has Horn done? What hot prospect or highly regarded fighter has he blazed through? Bailey?

Again, there's no comparison.

Comment

Originally posted by Aztekkas View Post
                You can't compare. Ortiz was coming off a huge win over a previously undefeated and highly touted Berto in an exciting fight.

He also had strung together some pretty decent wins and a draw after succumbing to Maidana's power and determination. His only other loss up until that point was earlier in his career.

What has Horn done? What hot prospect or highly regarded fighter has he blazed through? Bailey?

Again, there's no comparison.
                daggum just being daggum. Only time hes made a serious post is when hes defending gg's honor

Comment

Great. I was hoping for Manny vs One Time. Sigh...

Comment

Back to this garbage. Manny has earned the right to fight whoever he wants. I will not be purchasing this fight.

Comment

I hate you, Manny Pacquiao!

Comment

Working...
                      X