Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Pacquiao Adviser: Pacquiao-Horn Deal Being Finalized For July 2

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Embarrassing. Pacquiao could fight anyone and he chooses Jeff fucking Horn.

Comment

Originally posted by Xi_ View Post
      Stop blaming bob....this is all Manny. He is a crack whore for bob.....if manny doesn't want to step up and be a man for once in his life then he is100% to blame. He is the biggest cherrypicker of the last 50 years.
      Yep, when Pacquiao thought he was getting $40 mil from UAE he had no problem telling Arum who he wanted to fight. Pacquiao is fighting Horn because Pacquiao wants to fight Horn.

Comment

Originally posted by JASON SHAW View Post
        clottey, algieri, rios, vargas now horn... Manny has always been a cherrypicker
        Clottey was good...he just didn't do nothing but block the whole fight. I wonder if he got paid to just go away?

Comment

Originally posted by BIGPOPPAPUMP View Post
          Manny Pacquiao's adviser informed rappler.com, a Manila-based website, on Thursday that a deal for the Filipino superstar to face Australia's Jeff Horn should be finalized by the end of the week.
          Bob Arum, Pacquiao's promoter, issued a Thursday deadline earlier this week for Pacquiao to let him know if he would fight Horn on July 2 in Brisbane, Australia, Horn's hometown. Otherwise, Arum had said Pacquaio wouldn't return to the ring until sometime in November.
          Michael Koncz, Pacquiao's adviser, apparently got the answer from Pacquiao that Arum has sought since the beginning of this year.

[Click Here To Read More]
          ....but he beats Thurman doe.

....he still da' best WW doe.

Comment

Unless the opponent can bring 1mil PPV, Bob will not risk the againg superstar. I'd love to see Manny get another shot at JMM.

Comment

to hell with this crap

Comment

Originally posted by j.razor View Post
                clottey was good...he just didn't do nothing but block the whole fight. I wonder if he got paid to just go away?
                clottey had no choice but to use that high guard against mannys speed... I just thought it was a horrible mismatch just like the rios and algieri fights....

Comment

Originally posted by 619 southpaw View Post
                  i know but damn. This might be the worst
                  i would rather see manny fight ruslan or berto instead of horn lol

Comment

laughable. This makes me feel like I have the potential to be his next opponent being an average citizen lol

Comment

A fight nobody cares about, on July 4th weekend...on PPV.

Comment

Working...
                      X