Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Pacquiao Adviser: Pacquiao-Horn Deal Being Finalized For July 2

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by FrankieBruno View Post
    Pac is a total embarrassment
    Why? ARe the British boxing champs embarrassments for fighting their level of opposition as well? so he fights one Horn just to stay busy and honor his contract, he is an embarrassment?

Was MArquez and embarrassment fighting Likar Ramos?

Comment

• This is a terrible fight with all the names at 140 and 147 to pick horn? SMH

Comment

• Originally posted by Mike D View Post
        Yeah, because Osama Bin Laden and Manny Pacquiao are comparable

Man it really is beyond belief how certifiably brain dead some of you ******s are, lmfaooooooooooooo
        --------------------------------------------------------------------------

You really are a phucking moron for sure. I am using your own words in describing what is popular so even if I used an extreme example of Osama why did you choose to ignore the other example of Trump you deep mierdha!!

Pacman is popular no one on this planet denies that but his career is riddled with a massive asterisk in every sense.
        12 of his fights are fight against Four fighters
        5 of his fights are at catch weights to his advantage
        At WW and Jr WW he has fought practically bums yet he is supposed to be better than Floyd or even the other WW title holders like Thurman, Spence, Brooks, Garcia etc??

Lastly, for buffoons like you who keep saying Floyd ducked him when he was in his prime 5 or 6 years ago, how is it that at that time Pac was forcing Cotto and Margarito to fight him at catch weights?
        If Floyd had fought Pacman at that time would it be surprising that he'd want to fight Floyd at a catch weight?

That's pure logic and facts you horse dump!!

Comment

• Originally posted by Mzembe View Post
          --------------------------------------------------------------------------

You really are a phucking moron for sure. I am using your own words in describing what is popular so even if I used an extreme example of Osama why did you choose to ignore the other example of Trump you deep mierdha!!

Pacman is popular no one on this planet denies that but his career is riddled with a massive asterisk in every sense.
          12 of his fights are fight against Four fighters
          5 of his fights are at catch weights to his advantage
          At WW and Jr WW he has fought practically bums yet he is supposed to be better than Floyd or even the other WW title holders like Thurman, Spence, Brooks, Garcia etc??

Lastly, for buffoons like you who keep saying Floyd ducked him when he was in his prime 5 or 6 years ago, how is it that at that time Pac was forcing Cotto and Margarito to fight him at catch weights?
          If Floyd had fought Pacman at that time would it be surprising that he'd want to fight Floyd at a catch weight?

That's pure logic and facts you horse dump!!

Comment

• Originally posted by Mike D View Post
            -----------------------------------------------

That was a funny response.I give you that. Ha ha ha ha!!

Comment

• Originally posted by Mzembe View Post
              -----------------------------------------------

That was a funny response.I give you that. Ha ha ha ha!!
              let's make up mzembe

now come here and give me a hug big guy

Comment

• Better go watch him train rather than this crap.

Comment

• Originally posted by hectari View Post
                  Why? ARe the British boxing champs embarrassments for fighting their level of opposition as well? so he fights one Horn just to stay busy and honor his contract, he is an embarrassment?

Was MArquez and embarrassment fighting Likar Ramos?
                  IDK abt embarresment but people always except more than such fights from great fighters like Pac. Also the fact that we know these are his last ones makes it even worse.
                  Plus, I hate those UK guys's being island champions and acting like world champions.

Comment

• Horn = Jo Jo Dan/Frankie Gavin/Bizier level opponents

Comment

• [QUOTE=Mike D;17572591]let's make up mzembe

now come here and give me a hug big guy

----------------------------------------------------------

LOL .... I still disagree with your view but that video is one of the funniest things I have seen. I'm dying laughing every time I watch it.
                      But you just got a hug from me

Comment

Working...
                      X