Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Pacquiao Adviser: Pacquiao-Horn Deal Being Finalized For July 2

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by LOLffler View Post
    Embarrassing. Pacquiao could fight anyone and he chooses Jeff fucking Horn.
    Originally posted by DARKSEID View Post
    Man **** team pacquiao.
    After dick teasing us with a thurman fight they just end up with Horn.
    Originally posted by THEFRESHBRAWLER View Post
    another cherry pick to add to Pacquiao over rated resume.
    Originally posted by Xi_ View Post
    Stop blaming bob....this is all Manny. He is a crack whore for bob.....if manny doesn't want to step up and be a man for once in his life then he is100% to blame. He is the biggest cherrypicker of the last 50 years.
    Originally posted by Hatesrats View Post
    lol what a clash of titans.
    Originally posted by Cinci Champ View Post
    u guys are fools for believing this. manny has always been in on it they just always have a way to blame the cherry picks on arum its all part of it..just stop fact u guys still fall for this act all these years later is a joke. manny is 100% in on it
    Originally posted by JASON SHAW View Post
    IM NOT SURPRISED YOU TOP PRANK CROOKS.... MANNY THE CHERRYPICKING POLITICIAN WAS ALWAYS GOING TO FIGHT HORN..... HE DISTRACTED HIS PAC"TUR.DS" WITH A SHINY OBJECT AND THEN WENT BACK TO THE ORIGINAL TURD THAT NO ONE WANTED LMFAO.... GREAT DIVERSION BY TOP PRANK ONCE AGAIN RIP TOP PRANK

SWISH!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by Bjl12 View Post
      It really is crazy how much Arum runs Pac. One would think - at some point - Manny would call his own shots, but no. Never happened.

Meanwhile Arum and Konz have somehow convinced Manny that fighting Horn will net him more $$ than fighting Khan. The Khan fight was at least a PPV fight b/c of their name popularity. Now Manny is fighting Joe the plumber in a football stadium.

I have no doubt Manny does away with the plumber, but I just don't understand the point of it all. It doesn't fetch him much cash nor does it do anything for his legacy. Maybe in the next life Manny will be more like Floyd and "be his own boss"
      What are you talking about. Arum has stated many of time that pacquiao choose his opponents. PAC uses arum as the scape goat while he purposely chooses the lesser opponent. Or at least I'm starting my own theory since every one in the camp says something different

Comment

• That's it either Crawford by the end of the year or retire for good.

And The Wbo needs to grow some balls and rank actual top welters in their ranking.

Comment

• We can't overlook Horny

Comment

• Originally posted by Beercules View Post
            We can't overlook Horny
            Lmaoooooo....

Comment

• Originally posted by Lopez_Boxing View Post
              Look I don't have a dog in this fight. I'm jus saying since it was brought up. Let's keep it real. Berto would smash horn. And since you're bringing it up is PAC fighting for legacy or dollars. He deserves the latter just like Floyd does. They earned it. Floyd fought berto as his as last fight. PAC is fighting a long string of bertos or less equal while holding a belt. We can't defend that. Drop the belt fight for dollars. I'll support a legend. Hell I was just at the Roy jones fight.
              Good point floyd at least retired after the berto fight.

Pacquiao would have a better case if he didn't have a belt.

Comment

• Terrible pointless fight. Was hoping Manny would finally put his foot down with Arum. It's a shame how he just goes along with this garbage.

Comment

• Like who the **** is Jeff Horn? I can't even recall seeing the aussies talk about him ever.

Comment

• Originally posted by Lopez_Boxing View Post
                    What are you talking about. Arum has stated many of time that pacquiao choose his opponents. PAC uses arum as the scape goat while he purposely chooses the lesser opponent. Or at least I'm starting my own theory since every one in the camp says something different
                    Pac himself - for YEARS - said "it's up to my promoter Bop". I could find dozens of YT interviews where he says this. Maybe Pac played a role in fighting certain guys, but he definitely never picked his opponents.

Do you know why he's fighting Horn and not Khan? Because Horn is a TR fighter and Khan isn't. Arum stands to lose a LOT more money in a Khan fight than in the Horn fight

Comment

• Originally posted by Beercules View Post
                      I'm worried now 'cules

They beat Houston at home and destroyed San Antonio

..without Durant!

Comment

Working...
                      X