Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Pacquiao Adviser: Pacquiao-Horn Deal Being Finalized For July 2

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Lopez_Boxing View Post
    That's too real for them. They have to eat their words and they aren't man enough to do so
    I agree and that other poster has it spot on but it's hilarious to see flo mos criticize PAC turds for doing the same fawking thing! And both sides can't see it lmfao

Comment

Manny blew such so much money with Arum. Could've been $200 million+ richer without Arum's BS.

Comment

CLOTTEY

RIOS

ALGEIRI

VARGAS

Now HORN?

GTFOH!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Boycott.

Comment

Gotta see the undercard first. Better be gods gift to boxing to warrant paying for this.

Comment

Originally posted by RespekonMyName View Post
              Manny blew such so much money with Arum. Could've been $200 million+ richer without Arum's BS.
              Manny owes everything to Arum. It has been Arum protecting and promoting Manny by taking the blame and heat off Manny. Manny pays Arum top dollars to make it seem like Arum is the one holding him from fighting the legit competition. Manny is a fraud and having fans like you support his BS.

Comment

Originally posted by GhostofDempsey View Post
                Point is Pac doesn't go around thumping his chest that he is the greatest of all time. If you are going to make those claims then fight the best in their primes, not look to steal a 50th win during an exhibition with a guy who never had one pro boxing match.
                Look I don't have a dog in this fight. I'm jus saying since it was brought up. Let's keep it real. Berto would smash horn. And since you're bringing it up is PAC fighting for legacy or dollars. He deserves the latter just like Floyd does. They earned it. Floyd fought berto as his as last fight. PAC is fighting a long string of bertos or less equal while holding a belt. We can't defend that. Drop the belt fight for dollars. I'll support a legend. Hell I was just at the Roy jones fight.

Comment

Originally posted by Chuckguy View Post
                  I agree and that other poster has it spot on but it's hilarious to see flo mos criticize PAC turds for doing the same fawking thing! And both sides can't see it lmfao
                  I agree. We could all come together and demand more of the sport if we just become honest and call it like it is. We criticize our kids when they lie or mess up. Let's do the same to the athletes

Comment

I don't even care enough about this fight to say boycott it. If you're dumb enough to buy this go for it.

Comment

• Originally posted by HanzGruber View Post
                      Manny is such a fool it's a shame.
                      It really is crazy how much Arum runs Pac. One would think - at some point - Manny would call his own shots, but no. Never happened.

Meanwhile Arum and Konz have somehow convinced Manny that fighting Horn will net him more $$ than fighting Khan. The Khan fight was at least a PPV fight b/c of their name popularity. Now Manny is fighting Joe the plumber in a football stadium.

I have no doubt Manny does away with the plumber, but I just don't understand the point of it all. It doesn't fetch him much cash nor does it do anything for his legacy. Maybe in the next life Manny will be more like Floyd and "be his own boss"

Comment

Working...
                      X