No announcement yet.

What's up with garglers pumping up Jacobs to enhance GGG thin resume

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by icha View Post
    Martinez was a cripple, and cotto did better vs the cripple...
    Just providing examples

Comment

Jesus christ do you dudes ever get tired of making the same topics that divulge into the same BS over and over?

Comment

Originally posted by SniXSniPe View Post
        Jesus christ do you dudes ever get tired of making the same topics that divulge into the same BS over and over?
        As a matter of fact, there are 2 quite a major variations on the usual theme going on right now.

Danny Jacobs has to be redefined as just another insignificant B level MW, after being built up as GGG's boogie man for a couple of years, and Golovkin's win over Jacobs has to be forced into the same "controversial decision" bracket as Ward's win over Kovalev.

The usual suspects are working like beavers to try and make sure that both those paradigms are accepted by everybody.

Comment

Originally posted by kafkod View Post
          As a matter of fact, there are 2 quite a major variations on the usual theme going on right now.

Danny Jacobs has to be redefined as just another insignificant B level MW, after being built up as GGG's boogie man for a couple of years, and Golovkin's win over Jacobs has to be forced into the same "controversial decision" bracket as Ward's win over Kovalev.

The usual suspects are working like beavers to try and make sure that both those paradigms are accepted by everybody.
          Where did you rank jacobs p4p before the fight??
          I dont recall anyone saying he was p4p or elite ... maybe kigali or chollo..

Comment

Originally posted by icha View Post
            Where did you rank jacobs p4p before the fight??
            I dont recall anyone saying he was p4p or elite ... maybe kigali or chollo..
            What are those 2 mugs calling themselves now?

Comment

Originally posted by Dean_Razorback View Post
              i'm pretty sure one of your alts said that jacobs was gonna KO GGG
              I'm too real for Alts....that's lame AF for any adult to go through all that. No money is involved in this shyt smdh

Comment

Originally posted by Godsfly View Post
                it's mainly whites with this eastern white european agenda. if a fighter is good a fighter is good. **** it. lomachenko is a monster. he's from eastern europe why not put as much energy and backing into him? he's way better then golovkin.

like i said. i don't give a rats a** where a fighter is from. as long as he's talented. and golovkin is average to me with a solid chin and good power. kovalov is actually better.

as soon as you say anything truthful about golovkin you are ether a black devil (or in the case of canelo) a mexican witch. it's strictly certain whites with this fantasy of golovkin being some god. and jacobs being better then corrales now? thats past dumb but all of it is in the name of defending golovkin at all cost.
                IMO loma and kov are better fighters as well

I just never saw what it was with this guy, I've been consistent about it so there's tears

Ive had kov in my top ten for years, and loma finally cracked top 5

Bu bu you wacist doe

He is a good fighter who is simply overrated by the media

I can't believe whoever it was posted that crap....corrales beat Castillo in one of the greatest title fights ever and had was proven.

Comment

Redefined? In the polls before the fight that's what most people voted him as a B level fighter. It's you nuthuggers trying to redefine because Golovkin struggled with that B level fighter.
                  Last edited by Robbie Barrett; 03-28-2017, 10:24 PM.

Comment

What are those 2 mugs calling themselves now?
                    Kigali is still around but chollo seems to be gone forever.. cant really tell...

Comment

Oh, the irony .. the irony!

yet another flat, baseless comment

duh iwony, duh iwony

GGGarglers(former pac fanatics) are the most irrational delusional souble standard having bunch on the board

must be "irony" because you are one of them

Comment

Working...
                      X