No announcement yet.

What's up with garglers pumping up Jacobs to enhance GGG thin resume

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by A.K View Post
    Says he doesn't pay attention or post about fighters he doesn't like and makes a whole post hating ggg, typical hypocritical ward **** gobler lmao 😂
    When have I ever said GGG was boring or I didn't like him?

...I'll wait

Comment

jacobs IS better than corrales doe..

Comment

It is pretty pathetic how Jacobs is such a great fighter suddenly.

Comment

Originally posted by therealpugilist View Post
          When have I ever said GGG was boring or I didn't like him?

...I'll wait
          Lmao so this is a appreciation thread?? look at your post history most of it is talking down on ggg, let's not act like you like him is this some weird ward stan logic?

Comment

Originally posted by HanzGruber View Post
            It is pretty pathetic how Jacobs is such a great fighter suddenly.
            That's cause you don't follow boxing like that so quick to forget quillen or did you even watch boxing a year ago?

Comment

That's cause you don't follow boxing like that so quick to forget quillen or did you even watch boxing a year ago?
              Beating quillin makes Jacobs a great win?

Comment

Originally posted by HanzGruber View Post
                Beating quillin makes Jacobs a great win?
                The fashion in which he did it makes Jacobs a legit champ, he's not some random bum or journeyman he would beat canelo pretty easy with his style, for you to try to descredit Jacobs as legit just shows you never seen him fight and that you arnt really a boxing fan.

Comment

I'm sort of glad Jacobs is getting the attention though. There's so many good fighters out there. Mikey Garcia, Crawford, Lomachenko, like 5 or 6 good welterweights and everything revolves around Golovkin. Why?

Comment

The fashion in which he did it makes Jacobs a legit champ, he's not some random bum or journeyman he would beat canelo pretty easy with his style, for you to try to descredit Jacobs as legit just shows you never seen him fight and that you arnt really a boxing fan.
                    Wtf are you talking about? You are trying very hard to prop him up to make gg look better. He's not a "legit champ" because he's never had a legit belt. Blatantly making things up LOL

Comment

Originally posted by therealpugilist View Post
                      Never thought any fighter could have fanatics as ******ed and delusional as Manny

I was wrong lol
                      Oh, the irony .. the irony!

Comment

Working...
                      X