Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Mayweather: 'Triple L' Golovkin Came Up Short, I'd Work Him Over!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by robertzimmerman View Post
    That's fair enough, but those other legends retired years ago, and they didn't hide.

Floyd retired not even 2 years ago, plus we all know he's coming back for at least McGregor, and one more if that isn't officially recognised as number 50.

I've no real problem with Floyd thinking he'd have beaten him. But the difference is: He was quiet when he was active, and now he's talking about him in a derogatory way giving him a nickname and saying he'd be easy etc. It's a joke. If he was still active now, you know he wouldn't have said a word.

another fair call

oh, except..... Floyd did tell Golovkin that if he beat Andre Ward then he would fight him

personally, I feel that was disingenuous..... because Mayweather knew that Golovkin would not fight Ward, let alone beat him.....

..... but no more disingenuous than some of the wild claims made by Golovkin

Comment

• Originally posted by hugh grant View Post
      That's a little unfair. We could say the same for Floyd. Holyfield said PAC won, is he a joke?

But JC beat BH. Is JC greater than BH? Some seem to thi nk just cos Floyd beat poac means he's greater?

Hugh, Mayweather is a level above Pac in terms of greatness according to EVERY historian bar NONE!

well, bar one !

Comment

• Man GG would absolutely destroy Floyd. It really isn't a coincidence Floyd retired right around the time that GG rise started.

Comment

• Originally posted by aboutfkntime View Post
          Hugh, Mayweather is a level above Pac in terms of greatness according to EVERY historian bar NONE!

well, bar one !
          Diud you just make this up?
          I'm sure some think he is. But the majority if they took the to ponder it, would think PAC is greater I'm sure of that.
          Just like most would think BH is greater than jc. Most would think PAC is greater than Floyd if they took a deep breath andthought about it
          Last edited by hugh grant; 03-30-2017, 05:02 PM.

Comment

That's a little unfair. We could say the same for Floyd. Holyfield said PAC won, is he a joke?

But JC beat BH. Is JC greater than BH? Some seem to thi nk just cos Floyd beat poac means he's greater?
            Holyfield'a opinions are not taken seriously at this stage because of his reduced mental capacity as a result of a hof career.

Floyd always was and always will be better and greater than Manny. It's why he is always ranked ahead of him in legitimate rankings, which doesn't mean a ranking isn't credible if manny is ahead.

It means when your and my fandom are taken out of it, truly neutral people in the boxing world have Floyd ahead.

You even have him ahead because Floyd did everything you said he needed to. You just keep changing because you let fandom and not facts drive your thought process.

Comment

• Originally posted by King_ View Post
              Man GG would absolutely destroy Floyd. It really isn't a coincidence Floyd retired right around the time that GG rise started.
              See it's when you post ******ed **** like this that makes me go at you! The man is closing in on 40. I get you may think he deserves a comeuppance, but he got out at the right time.

Comment

• Originally posted by King_ View Post
                Man GG would absolutely destroy Floyd. It really isn't a coincidence Floyd retired right around the time that GG rise started.
                ??? they are not even close in weight

Comment

Diud you just make this up?
                  I'm sure some think he is. But the majority if they took the to ponder it, would think PAC is greater I'm sure of that.
                  Just like most would think BH is greater than jc. Most would think PAC is greater than Floyd if they took a deep breath andthought about it

oh believe me, they have pondered it

it's really not that close

Comment

• Originally posted by The Big Dunn View Post
                    See it's when you post ******ed **** like this that makes me go at you! The man is closing in on 40. I get you may think he deserves a comeuppance, but he got out at the right time.
                    He is 40...

Comment

• Originally posted by aboutfkntime View Post

well, bar one !
                      LOL outside of N.America no one knows who the hell PBF is, Pacquaio's name is known world wide.

Comment

Working...
                      X