No announcement yet.

Just rewatched Roman/Rungvisai...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Great fight..really enjoyed it.
    I had Roman winning a close one, but props to Rungvisai who did a real good job made it a great fight.

I wouldn't mind seeing a rematch at all.

Comment

Originally posted by Chrismart View Post
      Great fight..really enjoyed it.
      I had Roman winning a close one, but props to Rungvisai who did a real good job made it a great fight.

I wouldn't mind seeing a rematch at all.
      Good post.

Comment

Gotta agree. It's the type of fight I'll definitely be watching again...but the result stops it from being a truly great bout.

Comment

Originally posted by Suavecito80 View Post
          Tentative by throwing more punches and landing more punches? Not sure if you are trolling or not sure what? All this while being headbutted and bleeding everywhere.
          Tentative by not throwing full caution to the wind like he did before Cuadras. And you know this.

Comment

Originally posted by mlac View Post
            yeah you DO! cos....they all had 1 KD in them therefore = they are all basically the same fight

are you dim? (dont answer)
            It's not about the knockdown. It's about showing up bro.

Go back and watch every fight where people thought it was a robbery. With the exception of Williams/Lara, you'll see a pattern: one fighter showed up, the other didn't, and the result was either a ridiculous close decision or a straight up robbery.

Fighters need to show up, or judges will rob them. It's as simple as that.

Comment

Originally posted by revelated View Post
              Tentative by not throwing full caution to the wind like he did before Cuadras. And you know this.

Comment

Originally posted by revelated View Post
                Again, he out throw and out landed the thai. What more do you want? He was also slipping punches like crazy as well. And you know this.

Comment

Originally posted by Suavecito80 View Post
                  Again, he out throw and out landed the thai. What more do you want? He was also slipping punches like crazy as well. And you know this.
                  They trolling. Their argument is not based on the four principles of boxing. Like I been killing them all they can say now is 'Oh look the Thai was bigger! his punches had more behind it ' despite the fact Roman landed two three CLEAN punch combos, folding the boy almost stopping him and making him run...I mean if you are going to beat the consensus P4P you would think that you should beat him in at least one of the four boxing criteria...just one, but Gonzalez displayed the clean work and superior defense.

Now the latest line is 'Oh he didnt show up ' -- like thats part of the criteria ( whatever that means ) if breaking a stat in this division is not showing up, then I dont know what is. But they are going off at other factors that should have no bearing on the decision.

Then they say Roma fought the Rungvisias fight -- that there tells you they never followed Chocos career! that how Gonzalez likes to fight! in the pocket! and his technique was superior so how does the Thai win in 'Ring-generalship'?

These guys are ignorant boxing fans and dismiss the foundamentals because that would be counter-intuative to there argument. Its boxing not Punch-Out.

Comment

link to the fight?? i've been trying to look for a link so i can re watch it again since everyone is crying robbery. when i watched it live, i had the thai fighter winning.

Comment

Originally posted by WesternChamp View Post
                      link to the fight?? i've been trying to look for a link so i can re watch it again since everyone is crying robbery. when i watched it live, i had the thai fighter winning.
                      https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jJ8Mm5uDuZU

Comment

Working...
                      X