No announcement yet.

Just rewatched Roman/Rungvisai...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Poppo168 View Post
    Just read the compubox numbers and HOLY CHIET, rungvisai landed 7 jabs all fight out of 284 punches landed.

tried 176 jabs, landed 7 of them. insane.

great fight though regardless of the result, Choco definitely won though because of sheer volume punching.
    It's not as simple as "who landed more punches". Just lol if that's your only scoring criteria.

Comment

I have watched it 3 times now.

Yeah, Chocolatito had a rough day.

That being said, no math that I do gets Rungvisai a W.

Roman won that fight.

Comment

What I wanna know is how one person can score a fight a split decision, .

Comment

I don't understand these compubox numbers. To the naked eye it looks like Rungvisai outworks him for majority of the fight. What a mind ****.

Comment

gonzalez won that fight that man was robbed and cheated. evervvvvvybody in the garden booed the hell out of that decision.

Comment

Originally posted by GMAN SUPREME View Post
              gonzalez won that fight that man was robbed and cheated. evervvvvvybody in the garden booed the hell out of that decision.
              He lost fair & square. He got bullied poor Gonzalez.

Comment

Originally posted by StudentOfDaGame View Post
                He lost fair & square. He got bullied poor Gonzalez.
                fair and square? you must be blind because you missed all those headbutts from dungvisai. he won't be holding onto that belt for too long. gonzalez had the thai running for his life he got bullied lol

Comment

Originally posted by GMAN SUPREME View Post
                  fair and square? you must be blind because you missed all those headbutts from dungvisai. he won't be holding onto that belt for too long. gonzalez had the thai running for his life he got bullied lol
                  I like the way everyone conviently leaves out the fact it was southpaw vs orthodox?. It's a indisputable fact & history has shown countless times, that those two styles can lead to a clash of heads.

Remember Roman touched the canvas from a legitimate punch. Bullied!.

Comment

I like the way everyone conviently leaves out the fact it was southpaw vs orthodox?. It's a indisputable fact & history has shown countless times, that those two styles can lead to a clash of heads.

Comment

A legitimate headbutt. He was off balanced got scraped but a punch and hit with a headbutt. He was not even remotely hurt.

Comment

Working...
                      X