Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: De La Hoya Warns: Golovkin Fighting in June Derails Canelo Bout!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by rrayvez View Post
    More excuses from the coke whore. May isn't too close for a September fight but June is? This fight doesn't need extra promotion, golden boy has been sitting on this fight for 2 yrs.
    ??? He didn't even fight Cotto until November of 2015. Thats don't even add up. GGGTards are fkn STUPID and can't add for SHT!

Comment

Originally posted by Shadoww702 View Post
      WOuld you bet money on Saunders??? Because I wouldn't! Tru on Canelo not handling movemnt that good but Lara is 1000x more slick and technical than Saunders. They probably will fight. I'll keep you in mind when they do fight. Well see if your all talk or a man of action like me. They fight you gonna be my new 401K plan bestie. I got Canelo for any amount
      To pick a winner between BJS and Canelo I would need to see what BJS looks like now he's back training right again, and also what Canelo looks like when he isn't draining himself down to 155 or 154.

That's what's going to be interesting about Canelo vs Chavez.

Comment

???? Your dumb. So Canelo who is fighting Chavez who TKO'd Andy Lee in 7 rounds??? Who went life and DEATH with to a MD loss with Saunders. But Canelo is afraid of colonol saunders???

You ever heard of Artur Akavov??? NO??? ME EITHER!!!! And that's the guy who was ROBBED against Saunders. Saunders is a Liam Smith clone 2.0. Even 4' 8" Nutsidze would beat him.
        This fucking clown!

Comment

its been absolutely no secret that he intended to fight 3-4 times this year, and has been promoting that kazak expo for ages, why wouldn't he fight then. GGG haters say saunders is just another bum that he'll blow through, so really according to them it shouldn't be much harder than a light spar, and absolutely does not derail a september fight with canelo... Jr could certainly throw a curve ball though.

If GGG gets the last belt off BJS in June, and the canelo fight falls through because canelo opts to rematch chaves on another mexican holiday or whatever, I think GGG could then maybe rematch jacobs in the fall to establish a new lineage, because by then canelo will have fought 3 times outside of 160. The winner then of that fight must get a May shot at canelo if he came through both scraps with Jr victorious and fancies a move back to 160, still being able to market that he beat 'the man' in cotto, so anyone else is still #2 till they dethrone him. The winner of that fight would then definitely be #1 (but GGG would probs still have the IBF belt because both jacobs and canelo would both skip the 10lb 2nd day weigh in)
          Last edited by TheCleaner; 03-24-2017, 06:54 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by kafkod View Post
            To pick a winner between BJS and Canelo I would need to see what BJS looks like now he's back training right again, and also what Canelo looks like when he isn't draining himself down to 155 or 154.

That's what's going to be interesting about Canelo vs Chavez.
            Cool your dumber than I even thought. I don't need to see jack sht. Canelo beats Saunders all day every day. And I would bet ANY amount on it. You sure did say a TON what if's doe??? Must not be that confident.

You have to see Colonol Saunders isn't going to be some fat fuk eating chicken all day again.

You need to see if Canelo drains himself AGAIN. Yet I have NEVER seen Canelo look drained??? Maybe you still watch tv on a black in white tv?

Comment

This fucking clown!
              Why? Liam Smith probably is even better than Saunders.

Comment

??? He didn't even fight Cotto until November of 2015. Thats don't even add up. GGGTards are fkn STUPID and can't add for SHT!
                the talk of Canelo fighting ggg has been going on even before he fought cotto. He was technically fighting in the mw division since his loss to Floyd and a reason everyone started talking about a potential Canelo vs ggg fight started early was because nobody ever though little cotto would ever take a ggg fight so the assumption was that Canelo would man up. Main point being is that the build up for the fight has been going on for a long time so ggg fighting in June wouldn't kill any promotion or excitement for the fight.

Comment

So, with this warning from Oscar, when GGG fights in June, GBP/Canelo will blame this latest round of ducking on GGG. I hope Canelo's fans see through this crap.

Comment

Li'l g string should have signed that contract when he had the chance. Why did he turn down 6x more than he ever made in his career so he could fight Billy Blo job for a meaningless trinket nobody gives a fukk about?

REAL boxing fans know what's going on here. Li'l g ducking Canelo just like he ducked Lara and Ward. SMH.

co-sign

Comment

Originally posted by rrayvez View Post
                      the talk of Canelo fighting ggg has been going on even before he fought cotto. He was technically fighting in the mw division since his loss to Floyd and a reason everyone started talking about a potential Canelo vs ggg fight started early was because nobody ever though little cotto would ever take a ggg fight so the assumption was that Canelo would man up. Main point being is that the build up for the fight has been going on for a long time so ggg fighting in June wouldn't kill any promotion or excitement for the fight.
                      So GGG has been looking at the lower weight classes for fight s more than 2 years??? WOW! No wonder why he wouldn't fight Ward. He was too busy being a 5th year sr. combing the middle schools for fights...I

Comment

Working...
                      X