Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: De La Hoya Warns: Golovkin Fighting in June Derails Canelo Bout!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: De La Hoya Warns: Golovkin Fighting in June Derails Canelo Bout!

Golden Boy Promotions CEO Oscar De La Hoya, who promotes Saul "Canelo" Alvarez (48-1-1, 34 KOs), has warned Gennady Golovkin - that if he intends to go forward with a fight June - then it would derail a lucrative showdown with Canelo in September. Golovkin, who last Saturday night won a twelve round unanimous decision over Daniel Jacobs to retain his middleweight titles at New York's Madison Square Garden, is in talks to fight in Kazakhstan in the month of June.
    [Click Here To Read More]

No one cares about what this cokehead thinks anymore. He's been derailing GGG for two years, not letting him fight. GGG will fight four times this year with or without the ginger and cokehead

Comment

shut up oscar,you never intended to put canelo in with him anyways.

Comment

If K2 gives in to GBP's demands of not fighting in Kazakhstan I'm done with them. You gotta grow a pair sometime.

Comment

The ggg haters wil say by fighting in June he's ducking canelo.

I don't see what the problem is, if he fights early June that's just a couple weeks after canelo Chavez anyway. Plus I'm pretty sure de la Holic has mentioned the possibility of an immediate rematch in September if the fight is close. So what ggg is supposed to sit around scratching his balls Hoping nelo fights him in September?
          Last edited by Fabes88; 03-24-2017, 02:01 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by j0zef View Post
            If K2 gives in to GBP's demands of not fighting in Kazakhstan I'm done with them. You gotta grow a pair sometime.
            This. Gbp has been putting ridiculous demands. Sometimes you just gotta tell them to **** off. Canelo loses much more not making the fight anyway as he gets the bigger share of $

Comment

It could be in October then that's a lame excuse from fish nets.

Comment

anything to continue the ducking.

Comment

Just another excuse to duck, if canelo is such a big draw then where is the problem, floyds last fights were signed about 6 weeks before the fight date if I remember correctly, fishnets just keeping the cash cow from being butchered

Comment

He could also get a cut in sparring for the Canelo fight. Next demand: Golovkin is not allowed to spar in preperation for Canelo.

Comment

Working...
                    X