Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: De La Hoya Warns: Golovkin Fighting in June Derails Canelo Bout!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by OnePunch View Post
    First off, I havent had an "employer" in at least 20 years. I prefer to be my own employer.

And secondly, Canelo isnt GGGs "employer". In a business sense, he is a colleague that GGG wants to make a deal with. Nothing more, nothing less. Canelo isnt his master, boss, daddy, or anything else. The deal either makes sense for both sides, or it doesnt get done.

You simply have the mentality of a person who is used to other people telling him what to do, when to do it, and who to do it with. Perhaps you should expand your horizons and discover that there are other ways of looking at the world, and that there is no rule that says you must submit just because the "a-side doe" says so. Sure, the chances of me ever becoming a billionaire are about zero. But the thing about money is that once you get past what you really need, the rest is just numbers on a bank statement every month. It has no real impact on your life.......
    Well I enjoy having money. I enjoy being able to hop a plane to NYC with my ole lady and sit damn near ringside at the Thurman-Garcia fight a couple weeks ago. I like the fact that I just left the mall and was able to buy my wife a $500 purse. So you can talk that high and mighty bull**** you want. I have a mortgage to pay and mouths to feed. And my ole lady has an affection for $70 steaks. So you keep doing you. And I'll keep doing me.

Comment

Working...
    X