Collapse
No announcement yet.

ESPN Pound for Pound Rankings: GGG is the new No. 1

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Keep the discussion going, I'm lovin it.

10% real boxing fans, 50% trolls and 40% haters all going at it!!

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Vegemil View Post
        Never saw that video but it was very informative so kudos to you for that.
        Disregard Artorias videos he been proven to be inaccurate in his editing many times - I'm surprised he had 'Chocolatito' winning vs. Rungvisai -- he gives credit to punches just on contact alone ; he lacks understanding on the four criteria of judging a boxing contest - clean punches - is the focus on most of his videos unfortunately for some fans there is much more to boxing than just landing punches.

Proof the first punch/trade is missed in his video.

Note how easy it is to debunk his work ; its amature hour with this guy. He misses the first trade in the fight!!! I submit proof : his video on GGG vs. Jacobs starts the count @ 2.37 of the first round as Jacobs lands the first punch in his count -- I clearly prove that the first punch/trade happened @ 2.39 in first round.

I mean I didn't want to hurt any feelings on this fight with my gifs but I thought people would be honest about it...looks like ESPN are a bunch of Golovtards.

Comment

Originally posted by Jubei View Post
          Like always, you are wrong.

Wilder received 5 points, 1 out of all the voters had him on place 10, and one other guy had Wilder at place 7.

All the others didnt even give Wilder any points, so rest assured, Wilder is nowhere close to the top 10.
          Are you ******ed? He got 5 pts, next after rigo #10 with 15 I believe.

HAHAHAHAHAHA

Comment

Originally posted by daggum View Post
            yes. pac won that fight. landed the much cleaner punches, barely got hit clean.
            Lol lol lol lol lol

Comment

any list with Thurman and Rigo in it is a joke

Comment

Originally posted by BrometheusBob. View Post
                No disrespect to Joe Cortez, who is a great veteran judge but.....

According to this list, Andre Ward is both the #2 and #8 best p4p fighter in the world AND Wilder is ahead of Sergey Kovalev who is #9.
                Yeah but at least he included C. Crawford. That Cerrance Crawford guy is pretty good

Comment

Originally posted by soul_survivor View Post
                  any list with Thurman and Rigo in it is a joke
                  I think you can make a case for Thurman now with the very convincing win over Garcia whose resume is strong.

Rigo has been slowly moving out of favor in p4p lists understandably. He is still generally ranked at the best in his weight class doe.

Comment

it seems like lots of people have golovkin as pound for pound number 1 outside of this forum....

Comment

Originally posted by 1hourRun View Post
                      Disregard Artorias videos he been proven to be inaccurate in his editing many times - I'm surprised he had 'Chocolatito' winning vs. Rungvisai -- he gives credit to punches just on contact alone ; he lacks understanding on the four criteria of judging a boxing contest - clean punches - is the focus on most of his videos unfortunately for some fans there is much more to boxing than just landing punches.

Proof the first punch/trade is missed in his video.

Note how easy it is to debunk his work ; its amature hour with this guy. He misses the first trade in the fight!!! I submit proof : his video on GGG vs. Jacobs starts the count @ 2.37 of the first round as Jacobs lands the first punch in his count -- I clearly prove that the first punch/trade happened @ 2.39 in first round.

I mean I didn't want to hurt any feelings on this fight with my gifs but I thought people would be honest about it...looks like ESPN are a bunch of Golovtards.
                      Don't worry I'm not using that as the sole factor in how I reevaluate a fight. It's just nice to see multiple perspectives.

Comment

Working...
                      X