Collapse
No announcement yet.

GGGarglers whining about jacobs size yet made 0 excuses 4 Money vs bigger foes

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

First, it not only the weight difference that matters between GGG and Jacobs. There was the rehydration situation after the weigh-in. One has to watch his weight after the weigh-in. The other did not.

Second, if Mayweather is such as small guy, why the IV?

Comment

Originally posted by Chuckguy View Post
      I agree but you Larry and countless other flo mos are exactly the same so this coming from a Floyd *** rider like you is laughable.
      Hello kettle this is the pot um did you know you're black? Lmfao
      ....you agreed

Yet took time to troll....you know thats lame as hell right?

When did Floyd say he carried a guy to get rounds in ? When did roger predict a ko, then retract and say" he got the rounds he needed"

When did Floyd have a close fight and no rematch....ODLH was 8-4....clear win...no need for rematch....maidana and JLC held him close, he rematched them the very next fight

What double standards have I had for Floyd that I didn't have for anyone else?

Floyd fought world class guys from 1998-2015....you idiots called him a coward ducker....yet by the time he had the same amount of fights he won titles in 3 divisions, by the time he was GGG age he was already considered an atg, hall of famer, p4p #1, smdh

What has GGG done? Beat some good fighters but has not done enough to attain that status or P4P top 5 consideration yet you and the garglers act like it....... Deal with it.....facts

Comment

Originally posted by fourtheboys96 View Post
        First, it not only the weight difference that matters between GGG and Jacobs. There was the rehydration situation after the weigh-in. One has to watch his weight after the weigh-in. The other did not.

Second, if Mayweather is such as small guy, why the IV?
        So Floyd didn't turn pro @ 130 and fought 35 fights @ 140 and less?

Has Floyd not beat guys with 10+ pound weight advantage? Did you make excuses for him vs Castillo, maidana, canelo, Oscar, cotto, corrales? Nope...you didn't....get GGG dick out your ass

Comment

Triple G Fans are pretty much transplants from Pac fans which is why they sound

Comment

Originally posted by meme_man View Post
            Wow....last I checked it was just 4 pages went to train for 2 hours now its lit....major tears and excuses in this thread

I love exposing these fake fans

Call it square...expect the same from all fighters....fight the best, no excuses for close fights, be fair

Comment

Originally posted by No Tomorrow View Post
              That's what I was thinking as well.

Maybe Genaro as well (even though Genaro was a skinny MF'er).
              Corrales was 3-4 inches taller with 10+ pounds on Floyd

So was Oscar....maybe 2.5 inches....who refused to fight @ 147, chose the glove size n brand, ring size, etc. Came in 160+ while Floyd only had 6 fights over 135

You don't fight across that many divisions n not deal with size disparity

Comment

oh yeah according to them these numbers here are fake. but they believe whatever GGG fight night weight was. . then they switch to "but but.. height and reach doe". mofos pathetic

so why were they in favor of GGG fighting Floyd? and now I know they're gonna be making excuses when Canelo beats him because Canelo turns into a tank on fight night.

Comment

I don't get it man. Was Jacobs bigger than ggg hell yeah. Maybe that's why he struggled and imo lost because he finally fought a guy with skill and size. To be fair though I can't remember a guy Floyd fought that was so much bigger visibly than Jacobs was to ggg. Maybe Chico? Refresh my memory pug
                  Check out the size difference vs Oscar

Floyd only had 6 fights over 135 and fought Oscar @ 154....come on man lol

Comment

Only one at 147. The myth here is *** riders like you fail to see the facts like he never weighed in after why? Cause if he did it constantly then it would show that he balllons up to 165 and thus your theory gets bamboozled
                    I'm no di ck rider but this is nothing but flat out lies.Maywether has weighed in the day after and his weight has never been higher than 151. His 30 day weigh ins before the fights have never been higher than 151.

You're a perfect example of the lying and incompetent idiots who have made NSB a joke when it comes to knowledge and facts regarding boxing.

165 lol. Mayweather in retirement fully clothed weighed 160. You have no credibility if you feel the need to lie like that.
                    Last edited by joseph5620; 03-21-2017, 09:50 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by therealpugilist View Post
                      ....you agreed

Yet took time to troll....you know thats lame as hell right?

When did Floyd say he carried a guy to get rounds in ? When did roger predict a ko, then retract and say" he got the rounds he needed"

When did Floyd have a close fight and no rematch....ODLH was 8-4....clear win...no need for rematch....maidana and JLC held him close, he rematched them the very next fight

What double standards have I had for Floyd that I didn't have for anyone else?

Floyd fought world class guys from 1998-2015....you idiots called him a coward ducker....yet by the time he had the same amount of fights he won titles in 3 divisions, by the time he was GGG age he was already considered an atg, hall of famer, p4p #1, smdh

What has GGG done? Beat some good fighters but has not done enough to attain that status or P4P top 5 consideration yet you and the garglers act like it....... Deal with it.....facts
                      It was a split decision...i don't recall the other 2 you mentioned winning on one of the scorecards. A mayweather vs dlh rematch was in the process of being finalized when mayweather chose to retire.

Comment

Working...
                      X