GGGarglers whining about jacobs size yet made 0 excuses 4 Money vs bigger foes

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by DeadLikeMe View Post
    So many tears in this thread

Floyd making easy work of Pac seriously ****ed some of these kids up for life.

Comment

Originally posted by Dean_Razorback View Post
      flomos really believe floyd was 150 lbs on fight night
      Why would that be so hard to believe? Nevermind. Your agenda has always been clear lol.

Comment

Yea they're hypocritical but thats because 99% of ggg fans are former pacf@gs turned ggg fans.

Comment

It doesn't matter what Golovkin fans think about Jacobs weight. Golovkin didn't care and said so. He said Jacobs weight was his issue. Golovkin didn't care about it and it obviously had no impact on the outcome of the fight.

Comment

its actually sad man because I like GGG. seems like a cool dude just going about his business. his big mouth coach and fans make it hard though..real hard

there's no need for these excuses. if they consider Jacobs being 10 lbs heavier "cheating" then why do they want him to move to 168? those boys rehydrate even more.

and why were they in favor of GGG facing Floyd at 154? GGG would've had at least 15 lbs advantage and they wouldn't care.

they even go as far as say Jacobs is not a "real" middleweight. a guy that has spent his whole career at 160 is not "real".

GGG took his first step up in competition against an 8-1 underdog and arguably lost. they're scrambling right now.

Comment

Weight is usually irrelevant, body fat percentage/lean muscle mass is more relevant. Also frame/length matter much more, which leads me to ask :

When/how many times was Floyd actually the smaller man? (Legitimate question, not rhetorical). I'm talking in terms of height + arm length.

Comment

Originally posted by therealpugilist View Post
                fought at a weight disadvantage. made no excuses, hoped he lost so they didn't care if he was outweighed 10+ pounds

where were the size excuses for Floyd when he fought Canelo, Maidana(2x), Castillo(2x), Cotto, Corrales, and DLH

He was outweighed by 10+ pounds and was outweighed by at least 15 vs Oscar.

Winners find a way to win, they don't make excuses

if you think he really "let" Jacobs hang around, to get rounds in, well you are gullible and ******ed.

ABEL predicted at 6th round knockout, then changed the tone when they couldn't get Jacobs out of there...." we got the rounds we needed!!"...for what? to fight a can next? he is 35 years old....since when we they concerned with him getting rounds in?

Jacobs made him earn it, give him his credit and leave the excuses at home.
                I don't get it man. Was Jacobs bigger than ggg hell yeah. Maybe that's why he struggled and imo lost because he finally fought a guy with skill and size. To be fair though I can't remember a guy Floyd fought that was so much bigger visibly than Jacobs was to ggg. Maybe Chico? Refresh my memory pug

Comment

They hypocritical, double standard having fan boys

Trashed canelo for khan then try to justify GGG vs brook.... Brook has fought 1 top ten ww, never did anything above 147...they excused it

Its funny how everything has come full circle

Their fan boyisms are more clear by every passing fight

They don't care who he fights,

as long as its a high chance he wins

anything less than ko win, he let them survive

For the last friggin time....he doesn't have 17 title defenses smgh....regular don't count
                  I agree but you Larry and countless other flo mos are exactly the same so this coming from a Floyd *** rider like you is laughable.
                  Hello kettle this is the pot um did you know you're black? Lmfao

Comment

....look it up

Dude weighed 138 fight night vs castillo....castillo was 147-148

his fight night weight has been shown several times

you guys just like built in excuses

dude has had several fight night weigh ins
                    Only one at 147. The myth here is *** riders like you fail to see the facts like he never weighed in after why? Cause if he did it constantly then it would show that he balllons up to 165 and thus your theory gets bamboozled

Comment

Originally posted by Chuckguy View Post
                      I don't get it man. Was Jacobs bigger than ggg hell yeah. Maybe that's why he struggled and imo lost because he finally fought a guy with skill and size. To be fair though I can't remember a guy Floyd fought that was so much bigger visibly than Jacobs was to ggg. Maybe Chico? Refresh my memory pug
                      That's what I was thinking as well.

Maybe Genaro as well (even though Genaro was a skinny MF'er).

Comment

Working...
                      X