No announcement yet.

GGGarglers whining about jacobs size yet made 0 excuses 4 Money vs bigger foes

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by DeLorean View Post

oh yeah according to them these numbers here are fake. but they believe whatever GGG fight night weight was. . then they switch to "but but.. height and reach doe". mofos pathetic

so why were they in favor of GGG fighting Floyd? and now I know they're gonna be making excuses when Canelo beats him because Canelo turns into a tank on fight night.
    Bu bu bu Floyd the champ @ 54 why can't he fight GGG @ the weight? He said he'd cut to make it for Floyd....

Lol....GGG would have damn near 20 pounds on Floyd fight night but I guess its OK cuz its nor their daddy lol. .....bu bu bu size doe....hypocrites

They just wanted to see the man lose REGARDLESS of size disparity

Comment

• Originally posted by larry GGG View Post
      I cant lie they disgust me,there is always an excuse. They **** on everyone else but when it flips on to GGG they make excuses..its like instant Karma..they laughed at Canelo for fighting a ww..then GGG does the same..they laugh at Ward for having bad ppv numbers and then GGG does the same..they say Ward lost to Kovalev cause he had a close fight ..then GGG has a close fight where some think he lost...
      It's impossible to like a fighter without incurring hate from idiots on this site. I like GGG. Liking GGG somehow translates into something else in these sick idiots' minds. I like many other fighters as well and the same things get said.

Comment

• Originally posted by considerthis View Post
        It was a split decision...i don't recall the other 2 you mentioned winning on one of the scorecards. A mayweather vs dlh rematch was in the process of being finalized when mayweather chose to retire.
        Kmsl ....I knew one of you trolls would jump on it lol

GGG vs Jacobs was far more competitive and a closer fight.

Did you watch the fight and score it? Obviously you didn't because you think the SD indicates the fight was neck n neck...it wasn't

Guess your dumb ass agreed with Cj Ross card with the draw vs canelo.... The judge scored it that way right lol

You are transparent.... See through.

Comment

• Originally posted by larry GGG View Post

Bwahahaha

Goooooot em

Comment

• Originally posted by Godsfly View Post
            i think the entire thing is pathetic......

the problem is golovkin really isn't all that good. A guy that would stop him in under 5 rounds is someone like prime sergio martinez (circle, dance, and beat him into a pizza face)

martinez leg got ****ed and in his last 4 to 5 performances it showed.

golovkin is touted as one of the best middleweights of all time. thats why he had no business fighting danny jacobs in what was actually a TOSS up fight (regardless of what any nerd wants to say) the fight was that damn close going into the 12th. but ok......the fight was a toss up but golovkin got the nod, we get it. but then u are not gonna give jacobs his rematch? are u ****ing kidding me? no one gives a **** about your meaningless belts which have become an excuse to take the easy road out in sanders. you need to fight jacobs as quick as possible. u have some deadly serious unfinished business in jacobs. behave like a champion rather then scam.......because at this point all i see is a scam artist who's fooled a bunch of stay at home "war" nerds.
            Ooooooooooo

Ether

Great post

Comment

• What's even worse. They ***** about Jacobs, but then turn around and ***** about Canelo weighing in at 152 when he ballooned up to 167 on fight night lmao. I hate them bruh, they ****ing disgust me.
              Last edited by SkillspayBills; 03-21-2017, 10:22 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Hype Job View Post
                Tyson was an anomaly though, a genetic freak in terms of physique. Overall, a 5-7 pound weight advantage would be offset by a 3 inch height/reach advantage.
                Dwight Muhammad qawi was a 5'7" Lt heavy and cruiser champion

Hell Ivan Calderon was barely 5'0" and was outsized, height, you name it and won titles @ 105, 108 giving up 4+ inches in height n reach on a reg basis...fought guys ballooning over 115 fight night....no one made excuses for him...Segura was a beast and huge for 108 and like a G....he got stopped, lost and demanded a rematch

Hearns a 6'2" welterweight champion

Skills and talent mean a lot more than height and reach

Comment

• Originally posted by therealpugilist View Post
                  Kmsl ....I knew one of you trolls would jump on it lol

GGG vs Jacobs was far more competitive and a closer fight.

Did you watch the fight and score it? Obviously you didn't because you think the SD indicates the fight was neck n neck...it wasn't

Guess your dumb ass agreed with Cj Ross card with the draw vs canelo.... The judge scored it that way right lol

You are transparent.... See through.
                  I scored it for floyd...but it doesn't matter, fights aren't scored by our opinions. Scorecards are scorecards. Why do you assume everyone is as ******ed as you and is trying to jump on something like it's a big 'aha gotcha' moment. What you said was dumb and inconsistent...like you get to arbitrarily decide floyd vs dlh didn't warrant a rematch.

Comment

• Originally posted by considerthis View Post
                    I scored it for floyd...but it doesn't matter, fights aren't scored by our opinions. Scorecards are scorecards. Why do you assume everyone is as ******ed as you and is trying to jump on something like it's a big 'aha gotcha' moment. What you said was dumb and inconsistent...like you get to arbitrarily decide floyd vs dlh didn't warrant a rematch.
                    OK.... You scored it for Floyd....by how many rounds?

The rounds he won, especially late ones were a lot clearer than GGG/Jacobs so don't make a fool of yourself

Bruh...... You've been dragging money through the mud for years BRo ....let's be real ...

Comment

• Originally posted by Godsfly View Post
                      i don't even think he knows what he's talking about anymore. the poor guy is in full tard panic mode and throwing anything out to justify golovkin fighting to a drawish type fight.
                      Damn you and the big Dunn reeked havoc while I was gone lol

Comment

Working...
                      X