No announcement yet.

The dislike for Chocolatito saddens me

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The dislike for Chocolatito saddens me

Undefeated, legitimate four weight world champion who beat the #1 at all four weights.
    He's not at his best weight, IS on the slide and understandable and just lost his trainer. He losses a razor thin fight (he arguably won) to a very good fighter who headbutted him so damn much he probably lost a pint of blood.

1 rather bs loss doesn't define him or take away his achievements. People whine ''why do you all hate..." but this guy is genuinely mistreated by so called fans and its just wrong. This guys a credit to the sport, a hof bound fighter and one of the best little men ever!
    He fights anyone and gives nothing but great fights.

I see people questioning his skillset are you for real? His balance, ability to glide in and out, his combination punching is as good as any fighter alives. Saying his defense is trash when its actually top draw considering how offensive he is, he is an offensive machine. He's constantly mixing it up stringing together 5-6 punch combinations against bigger, world class fighters of course he's going to take some back.
    If you don't think he's P4P I get that its subjective but to say he's pure overrated and this says nothing but you're very ignorant, have an agenda and a lack of understanding what you are watching.

He tore through the lower weights daring to be great and that he is.

Little men don't last long in the sport especially offensive ones who get into wars with bigger men. He's past his best but don't remember him for losing or not rematching your favorite fighter for shirt buttons who he already decisively handled. Should appreciate him for what he was at his peak. Remember him for what he gave when the sport was at an all-time low. If only there was more guys like that in the sport.

His careers not done he can bounce back a loss isn't the end of the world.

Yeah its BS he is a hell of a fighter with a fighters heart.

Comment

Guy is underrated if anything, he's the closest thing I've seen to a mini Duran. Best inside fighter in the sport right now.

Comment

Agree with that mate if anything he's underrated despite briefly being labelled P4P '1.

His resume gets horribly overlooked too. Niida, Yaegashi, Estrada, Arroyo, Cuadras, Viloria they're all very good fighters even if a couple had seen better days.

Comment

Overhyped arrogant bum should never have been p4p #1. I thoroughly enjoyed it when pacquiao cousin beat the doo doo out of him.

Comment

That Thai whose name I won't even try and spell is quite an impressive specimen too. He reminded me of a little Manny.
            He gave Cuadras the fight of his life before topping Chocolatito.
            Would love to see him matched against Kal Yafai, some fight that'd be.

Comment

People are haters.

Comment

Hate for fighters tell you alot about the poster. Having favourites is alright, boxing is subjective. The kind of things these Internet warriors say about champions on here shows how jealous they are. They couldn't take a jab from a journeyman straw weight and they know it. One or two losses shouldnt mean too much. This is why we get less good match ups now. Everyone protects their 0.

Comment

is not dislike or hate. fans just doesn't care, i certainly dont care.

Comment

BTW are the floyd nuthuggers going to finally admit that Ward, Rigo or Crawford are the p4p #1? Or are they going to keep shouting out a B-level mexican as the best because the are threatened of another black boxer being better than floyd hahahahaha.

Comment

Working...
                    X