Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: No Robbery at MSG, But Golovkin's Future Plans are Criminal

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by bigdunny1 View Post
    When you get your azzz whooped in your biggest fight and everyone is saying you lost I don't give a phuk what month it is that has to be your next fight. Why does it have to be June and khaz phuk stan? And GGG has a deal on the table for 15m against canelo and if he fights in June he ain't getting that Sept fight. So you choose fight jacobs again or wait and make the fight now with canelo. If neither guy wants to fight you then you can do the dumb saunders fight. But making that hat fight first is azzz backwards and show's what GGG is all about. Bums and paper belts over fights that matter that fans actually want to see.
    I love how you are saying everyone, must be vases off of what, anecdotal evidence of American fans.

No, everyone did not think he lost. It wasn't even that close. GGG ovioys landed more, landed harder, and hurt his opponent.

Jacobs wore glasses at the post fight to make sure dumb azz ****s could still say he won, because anyone peeped that face they'd know right away who landed the flush shots.

Jacobs has power too, right.

How the **** come Jacobs can land his so Calle don't flush shots for 12 rounds and do less damage that Brook did in five.

Clowns like you make my day, because you spend all day spazzing out.

Funny how size was all anyone could blame for ggg beating Brook. But suddenly size doesn't matter if GGG faces a Jacobs who admittedly wanted to come in very heavy and is rumored to come in over 180.

Spaz away my dude, it's really quite entertaining.

Comment

I would love to see a rematch but tbh, with the promotional divide its a wonder the fight happened once, let alone going for a rematch.

BJS isnt the best contender in the world. But the boy has skills. I dont think he matches up well with GGG due to his lack of power and stamina, but he is still a decent contender by current MW standards. Plus he has a belt and seems to be willing to travel to Kazahkstan to fight.

Anyone who criticises GGG going for Canelo is a moron imo and shows a complete lack of understanding of what the sport is. And hell its not like its just a cash grab, this is a great match up. Canelo has a very interesting style to fight GGG with his sharp combinations and angles. He also has slow feet which could give GG more opportunity to land compared to the Jacobs fight. Its a great fight.

Comment

Originally posted by DeLorean View Post
        why? whenever I watch a round slow motion and count landed shots Compubox is wrong 100% of the time.. seriously those numbers are bull****. no wonder judges don't even take them into account before scoring. it's just two dudes ringside with clickers counting punches in real time. its just to engage fans at home.

seriously just watch one round in slow mo with the punch stats in front of you and tell me if its correct.

I watched Jacobs/GGG 12th round and GGG outlanded Jacobs by only four punches.
        They don't use them to score because they are not available in time. The **** is wrong with you. Oh, an agenda. It's ok, at least it's blatant.

Compustat can be subjectively wrong, in this case they counted a lot of Jacobs lands on gloves. His fast slaps that mussed.

And you clearly watched that 12 with an agenda, becaus even I watched it numerious times my self. And it wasn't even close.

Maybe Jacobs wore those glasses post fight in the hope people thought he looked cool and not the ****ing face beating he took.

Try that on someone who doesn't know better.

Comment

GGG Haters Be Like

GGG bests Brook: he was bigger, stronger, more reach.

Ok.

Jacobs misses weight an admitted comes in really heavy. Some accounts 180+. No doubt.

GGG haters: size didn't matter.

Yea ok, size only matters when you need it too. Gotcha.

Comment

Originally posted by BillyBoxing View Post
            Obviouly can'tnelo gave immediate rematch to Lara, not like he went for fackin Kirland.
            Who asked for rematch? What fan outcry was there to see that fight again? I was on these boards were everyone roasted Lara and said I will never pay to see that again. Lara was booed the entire night and everyone who paid wanted a refund. Last thing anyone said after that fight is we have to see it again. So nice try but no. GGG is the one getting killed and there is nothing but public demand to see it again. So why is GGG running from this when it makes money and fans want it? And if no rematch have to fight canelo.
            Last edited by bigdunny1; 03-21-2017, 02:59 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Progrssive_Jedi View Post
              And the rest of the post should be ignored. If you want to give fans what they want, ggg fans want him to unify.

I don't see the Jacobs fights as close at all.

And I won't ignore the fact the dude wasn't a MW that night.

GGG should go to his country, unify, take on Canelo if Ginger even wants it, and then move on to the next thing.

Only fight the Jacob rematch when he has the titles and can drop the IBF title so guys like Jacobs can't game the system.

American media gets mad when one of their own gets beat, especially in a way these guys said he couldn't win.

GGG will only fight Jacobs again when he is no longer held to the IBF standard.

These weight bullies need that extra weight, Canelo, Spence, Brook, Charlo.

GGG isn't going to handicap himself just because dumb azz want him too.
              damn you're really crying over Jacobs having 10-15 lbs advantage on GGG? but you had no problem with GGG fighting Floyd at 154 where most likely he'll balloon 20 lbs overnight.

isn't this the same guy who said he'll fight guys at 168. well those guys would have an even bigger weight advantage on him fight night. so why cry.

Floyd's whole career was spent beating heavier guys than him (Ortiz, Maidana, Canelo, Baldomir etc) I remember Ortiz being 164 Floyd 150. who waa crying then? nobody.

Jacobs did nothing wrong. he made 160 and that's all that matters. he's been at 160 his whole life but now he's not a real MW because he gave GGG all he could handle..damn man have some integrity.

I don't give a FK if Jacobs was 195 lbs fight night. he made 160 period. GGG himself isn't crying about it. big mouth Abel hasn't said nothing. but his fans in full damage control mode.

Comment

Originally posted by bigdunny1 View Post
                Yup its so imaginary that Tom admitted to receiving the offer and has yet to deny the amount is for 15m.
                Tom is one of the few respectable boxing promoters in the business today. He doesn't do deals in public like the pro wrasslin boxing promoters. This is well known.

And I have zero doubt if there was a fair contract with a $15M/Gtd on it this fight would have happened already. If there exists some contract with $15M on it I'll assume it has some sketchy Arum-learned bs in it or its not $15M/Gtd cuz $15M is hitting the lottery for GGG.

The more logical thing to me is that the promoter who seems scared to put his guy in with anything close to a threat lately cuz his company is living off of that fighters appeal to the Mexican & Mexican-American core fan base in the US who are throwing out spin control story after spin control story while talking about fighting Chavez, Cotto & Lemiuex in September instead of their one true threat.

Comment

Originally posted by Progrssive_Jedi View Post
                  GGG bests Brook: he was bigger, stronger, more reach.

Ok.

Jacobs misses weight an admitted comes in really heavy. Some accounts 180+. No doubt.

GGG haters: size didn't matter.

Yea ok, size only matters when you need it too. Gotcha.
                  who the fk said the reason GGG beat Brook was beacuse he was heavier? nonsense. as soon as that fight got announced it was trashed because Brook didn't belong at 160. and because GGG was ****ting on Canelo for being a "business man" with the Khan fight then makes himself look like a hypocrite. I've never heard anyone say GGG beat Brook because he was heavier. Brook didn't belong at the weight.

and all your tears are funny because you were in favor of GGG fighting 40 year old Floyd at 154. how many lbs heavier you think GGG would be fight night? I say 20. would you care? absolutely not.

Comment

Originally posted by BillyBoxing View Post

I'm a triple fan, but Jacobs had many serious people scoring the fight in his favour.
                    Don't be in denial, the result was controversial.
                    That's because you can't f****g score correctly a fight if your life was dependent on it.

A close fight for you is always controversial.

All 3 judges unanimously gave Gennady 5 rds (1, 4, 5, 8, 9) and Jacobs 3 rds (6, 10, 11).

Thus they all agreed on 8 out of 12 rds, and considered 4 rds were close. Two thirds of the fight had a clear winner; how can this possibly be a controversial score?

You would need to give Jacobs ALL remaining 4 rds for a victory of 114-113, and disregard he came to score points and chose to circle and not decisively beat the champion.

There's absolutely no reason to give him all of these 4 rds, except for fanboyism, which you clearly are.

The majority of the "serious people" who gave it to Jacobs were American outlets coming up with impossible scores of 115-112, which again clearly makes them guilty of fanboyism as i wrote.

And if you think Canelhoe beats Gennady, you show your ignorance even more.

By the way, otherwise, i'm a fan of yours as you can read.
                    Last edited by epyh; 03-21-2017, 03:17 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Eff Pandas View Post
                      Tom is one of the few respectable boxing promoters in the business today. He doesn't do deals in public like the pro wrasslin boxing promoters. This is well known.

And I have zero doubt if there was a fair contract with a $15M/Gtd on it this fight would have happened already. If there exists some contract with $15M on it I'll assume it has some sketchy Arum-learned bs in it or its not $15M/Gtd cuz $15M is hitting the lottery for GGG.

The more logical thing to me is that the promoter who seems scared to put his guy in with anything close to a threat lately cuz his company is living off of that fighters appeal to the Mexican & Mexican-American core fan base in the US who are throwing out spin control story after spin control story while talking about fighting Chavez, Cotto & Lemiuex in September instead of their one true threat.
                      There you go again making shyt up. K2 got the offer its on them to accept if they want the fight and it's on them to clarify if the 15m offer isn't legit. Until that happens ball I GGG court Mr I'm not a businessman but now he pricing himself out. That's the facts.

“In order to make this fight happen, Triple-G [Golovkin] has to sign the contract,” De LaHoya said. “The problem is his people have the contract and, most likely, he has no idea or no clue what’s going on...The contract is fair. They have the contract" - Oscar
                      Last edited by bigdunny1; 03-21-2017, 03:19 AM.

Comment

Working...
                      X