Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: No Robbery at MSG, But Golovkin's Future Plans are Criminal

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by REYESdelBOXEO View Post
    OH NO YOU DON'T GOLOVKIN!

NO MORE RUNNING!

Strap Golovkin down to a chair , make him sign to fight CANELO and make him wait for September, it's CANELO'S next fight after Julio Cesar Chavez Jr.

Time to back up all the big talk lil g.

NO MORE IN-BETWEEN FIGHTS FOR GGG , SIGN THE CANELO CONTRACT AND GO SIT YOUR OVER-RATED @$$ DOWN & WAIT FOR THAT CANELO BEATING AND RETIREMENT CHECK, YOU BUM!

#1P4P , Jr. Middleweight Champion & RING Lineal Middleweight Champion of the World SAUL "GUILLOTINE" ALVAREZ will drop down the GUILLOTINE and send GGG's head flying into the fifth row and Team GGG knows it!

IVAN DRAGO on the GGG inevitable KO loss at the hands of CANELO-"IF HE DIES HE DIES!!!"
    "GGG HAS TO DO WHAT I SAY OR ELSE!"
    lol these self important f@gs
    "GGG FITE TOO MUCH!"

Comment

• Originally posted by BIGPOPPAPUMP View Post
      By Lyle Fitzsimmons - Let's get a few things out of the way. I scored Saturday night's fight 114-113 in favor of Danny Jacobs, but in no way do I believe contrary to many of the social media troll persuasion that the word "robbery" in any way applies to the goings-on at the world's most famous midtown Manhattan arena. It was a close fight with a lot of close rounds. Shade a few of them in the opposite direction and you have yourself a different, albeit just as fair, result...
      [Click Here To Read More]
      Thanks to this Lyle Fitzsimmons article, I remembered that "social media" still exists... and that BoxingScene is also present on FB...

... I'll stay more on that BS page on FB from now on... at least on FB one can debate with actual people, who are secure enough to back up their opinions with real personas (iden******)...

Comment

• Originally posted by Progrssive_Jedi View Post
        GGG bests Brook: he was bigger, stronger, more reach.

Ok.

Jacobs misses weight an admitted comes in really heavy. Some accounts 180+. No doubt.

GGG haters: size didn't matter.

Yea ok, size only matters when you need it too. Gotcha.
        You didn't give two sht about Lemuix doing same against Stevens. But the better Lemuix looks the better GGG's resume looks. So why would you give a sht???

Comment

• Originally posted by MDPopescu View Post
          Thanks to this Lyle Fitzsimmons article, I remembered that "social media" still exists... and that BoxingScene is also present on FB...

... I'll stay more on that BS page on FB from now on... at least on FB one can debate with actual people, who are secure enough to back up their opinions with real personas (iden******)...
          In theory that would be great. But too many stalkers and weirdos out there. I mean as soon as you just meet someone there going through your sht. I went out on a date the other day and did a followup date. She mentioned all the pics, asking who was that girl, and just was REALLY uncomfortable feeling when you don't even know someone...

Also ALMOST ALL employers go through FB. So you REALLY have to stay away from politics, religion, money, and basically anything that can be considered offensive. Which in this day and age SOMEONE is offended no matter what.

Just this year everyone at work had to sign a social media clause... I'm actually closing my accounts. Its not worth the headache. One guy already got written up because he said he got a raise on his FB.

Comment

• Originally posted by i'm a fun haver View Post
            I'd like to see him go over there and whip Eubank Jr's ass.
            Would be a big fight in the UK and he'd have the chance to beat him more impressively than Saunders did.
            They were supposed to fight each other awhile back but surprise surprise, Eubank Jr didn't want it.
            Would be better way to stay busy than fighting James De La Rosa in Reading PA or some ****.
            Yeah, agreed.....

Comment

• Originally posted by Shadoww702 View Post
              In theory that would be great. But too many stalkers and weirdos out there. I mean as soon as you just meet someone there going through your sht. I went out on a date the other day and did a followup date. She mentioned all the pics, asking who was that girl, and just was REALLY uncomfortable feeling when you don't even know someone...

Also ALMOST ALL employers go through FB. So you REALLY have to stay away from politics, religion, money, and basically anything that can be considered offensive. Which in this day and age SOMEONE is offended no matter what.

Just this year everyone at work had to sign a social media clause... I'm actually closing my accounts. Its not worth the headache. One guy already got written up because he said he got a raise on his FB.
              I used FB very little in the past 2 years in order to "communicate"... But I picked many interesting (for me at least) web links from there...

(green K sent!... )

Comment

• Originally posted by MDPopescu View Post
                I used FB very little in the past 2 years in order to "communicate"... But I picked many interesting (for me at least) web links from there...

(green K sent!... )
                Smart man. I know the human resource lady at work and the 1st thing she does before anything is go on social media sites. You won't believe how many ppl post pics of them doing drugs. Talking about fighting, getting drunk all the time. Talking about how their pimps and women are just hos, etc. Whats sad is it's the 20-30 year olds?? Most under 20 don't even use FB.

I only stared FB because of someone close to me got cancer and I wanted to keep up with her struggle with it. She died at 24 just last year and I really haven't been on since. I only keep it so I can see her pics from time to time.

This is a newb question but how do you send green??? I barely just found out how to change profile pics lol.

Thanks!

Comment

• Hey Lyle Fitzsimmons,

What did Oscar buy you?
                  Expensive wine? A weekend away for you and the mrs?

I don't mind having differing opinions, but i do mind when a so called journalist only gives half the story and can't write an objective article, giving both sides of the story. This is how I've drawn the conclusion you are on ODLH payroll (or need some journalist practise).

You missed that Jacobs was "very happy with negotiations" (post fight speech), he weighed in early, didn't show up for IBF 2nd weigh in giving himself a huge weight advantage and looked like a smw in the ring, he gained lots of new fans and had his story told by hbo to a wide audience.

He may have lost the fight, but he didn't lose out in the bigger picture. This is why you won't see him carrying on and making a huge fuss over it.

If he won that fight, it really would of been handed to him on a silver platter.
                  There were certainly no 'A side' tactics from Golovkin or K2.

Comment

• Originally posted by Shadoww702 View Post
                    Smart man. I know the human resource lady at work and the 1st thing she does before anything is go on social media sites. You won't believe how many ppl post pics of them doing drugs. Talking about fighting, getting drunk all the time. Talking about how their pimps and women are just hos, etc. Whats sad is it's the 20-30 year olds?? Most under 20 don't even use FB.

I only stared FB because of someone close to me got cancer and I wanted to keep up with her struggle with it. She died at 24 just last year and I really haven't been on since. I only keep it so I can see her pics from time to time.

This is a newb question but how do you send green??? I barely just found out how to change profile pics lol.

Thanks!
                    I can understand that... and I can share this kind of pain... my wife died of cancer in May last year, after we've been together for almost 30 years... She passed away in only three months after surgery...

Comment

• Stupid article! GGG has stated for years that his goal is to become unified middleweight champion of the world. It's important for his boxing legacy. He's avoided absolutely nobody on his path to taking all the belts but has been avoided/ducked repeatedly by the likes of BJS/Jacobs/Canelo. When Jacobs finally mustered up the courage to get in the ring with him he got dropped, wobbled multiple times, outpunched and outlanded. Despite a 15lbs+ weight advantage and huge height/reach advantages, Jacobs didn't even trouble GGG once who kept marching forward all night. So much for his vaunted 90% KO ratio lol. I scored the fight exactly the same as the 2 ringside judges 115-112 for GGG. BJS holds the only belt GGG needs to fulfil his goal so it makes perfect sense to fight him next. BJS might be a bum in your eyes but he's a champion who Canelo's avoided plus he already defeated Eubank Jr who many r3tards on here thought could trouble GGG lol.

Once GGG runs through BJS like a freight train he'll be in a position to take the bigger fights against the likes of Canelo or vacate and move up to fight other champions.

Comment

Working...
                      X