Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Golovkin: I Want Canelo, I'll Be Like an Animal For That Fight!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Sweet_Science2 View Post
    First bold so how and the hell can you say if lil g was hurt or not? He got hit a lot of rounds and lost more rounds than he won. Secondly Bradley fought Pacquiao a known puncher and had a clean face at the end of the bout. That means nothing because he lost the fight and got a gift decision am I right or wrong?

Did you really think Bradley beat Pacquiao that first fight??? Okay then. The guy I hate won?? You mean the guy I think is a hype job got a gift decision. Yeah you are right I do believe lil g is a hype job, and got a gift decision. The same people who claim to LOVE lil g for his knock outs, don't like Wilder who has a HIGHER percent knock out rate. I wonder why that is???

The guy I hate so much doesn't know I exist? Is what you say. First I don't hate him I think he is a hype job who fought his first real test and got a gift decision. You don't know him or he doesn't know you yet you are defending that fraud as if you are apart of that camp. I'm a boxing fan talking boxing and commenting on a bogus decision on a boxing site that the "so called" "monster" just got.

Being the fanboy that you are it hurts your feelings that a lot of people think Jacobs won and was robbed. If lil g would have won this fight with out the bogus decision I would have gave him his credit.

I think you should look at my post leading up to this fight I never once down played lil g and this fight. I actually was saying may the best man win. I wanted Garcia to beat Herrara and screamed robbery when he got the decision. I wanted Bradley to beat Pacquiao because I hated Pacquiao fans, I was the first one screaming robbery and bogus decision when the fight was announced.

I call it down the middle. If lil g would've won forreal than I would have congratulated him on a great fight. He actually did not look great in this fight you and I both know that. He for damn sure didn't look like P4P top 3 or 5 fighters out right now.

Being that this was his FIRST serious test as a pro people wanted to see if he could bring that work when the competition was raised. Instead you have a LARGE amount of people saying Jacobs won, or fans saying lil g squeeked a 114-113 decision. The fact they had the fight that close and love lil g says everything.
    The fact is the while fan boy thing is thrown at anyone who disagrees with you. I don't have. A problem with people seeing the fight as close, or as going Jacobs way. But the while robbery thing is trash. You can't be objective, because you refer to the guy as Lil G and therefore make plain your position is personal. That says everything. The whole Golovkin has no defence thing is trash too. If you have any idea how he manages to take all these shots unmarked against big punchers and never knocked down let me know. I can say he wasn't hurt quite easily. The term is used to describe someone being dazed wobbled buckled. He clearly wasn't. How does he do this with no defence. The fact that his manager says unrealistic things doesnt make him a hype job. He's the best fighter in the division. The word coward gets thrown around, but he was scheduled to fight Pirog ages ago and Pirog pulled out. So he would've had a major test quite a while ago if he could. Pirog pulled out. Hardly Golovkins fault and the mark of a coward, protected fighter.

Comment

I was making points f@ggot answering the guys questions of what he was asking. The boded part you can't spell worth a damn.

Secondly get pussie g's nuts out your mouth f@ggot. I gave my reasons on why he lost and soft punk ass is taken it to heart. First of all I would beat the shyt out of you myself, spit in your face smack you in the back of your fuucking head and you wouldn't do shyt.

pussie g is a fraud. The fact you are hyping what another man would do to me, which we both know that shyt would never fly show's how much of a pussie you are. What can happen is me beating the shyt out of you, pulling your hoe card, recording it for the next f@ggot who wants to talk tough. Fuuck the small talk-

Message me directly- Your name, where your located, some form of contact info and we can set this up asap. I will send my shyt back and we can see who is what pussie. So what's up bytch? Just like I thought
      I cant spell but you said boded part? Lmao. Challenging me to a fight? Go **** your mother you punk

Comment

• Originally posted by bluepete View Post
        The fact is the while fan boy thing is thrown at anyone who disagrees with you. I don't have. A problem with people seeing the fight as close, or as going Jacobs way. But the while robbery thing is trash. You can't be objective, because you refer to the guy as Lil G and therefore make plain your position is personal. That says everything. The whole Golovkin has no defence thing is trash too. If you have any idea how he manages to take all these shots unmarked against big punchers and never knocked down let me know. I can say he wasn't hurt quite easily. The term is used to describe someone being dazed wobbled buckled. He clearly wasn't. How does he do this with no defence. The fact that his manager says unrealistic things doesnt make him a hype job. He's the best fighter in the division. The word coward gets thrown around, but he was scheduled to fight Pirog ages ago and Pirog pulled out. So he would've had a major test quite a while ago if he could. Pirog pulled out. Hardly Golovkins fault and the mark of a coward, protected fighter.

Hop off lil g's nutts. You keep bringing up the marks on his face as to why he won. By that logic Bradley won, and Provodinkof destroyed Algerie. pussie g lost the fight I don't care how you slice it. There are gift decisions in boxing and this was one of them. Bradley got one against Pacquiao. Garcia got one against Herrera, Williams got one against Lara. lil g is trash. This was his BIGGEST test to date as a pro and you have a LARGE number of people saying he lost the fight. And I know your heart was pounding before the score cards were read.

Bottom line is lil g is surrounded. The only easy target for him at this point is billy hoe saunders. After that fight pussie g is done. No more bums. Canelo he loses, Charlo he loses, Lara he loses, Ward at 168 me you, Loeffler, Sanchez all know Ward treats him and does him filthy. lil g has only one easy victim from there he is fuucked.

Comment

• Originally posted by NYG View Post
          I cant spell but you said boded part? Lmao. Challenging me to a fight? Go **** your mother you punk
          I already fuucked your mom pussie. And you can't spell f@ggot. But you won't accept that fight challenge though I know that. And you a 1000% sure won't meet up with me and see who is what bytch. If you do want to meet and set something up message me and see what's good bytch.

Comment

Hop off lil g's nutts. You keep bringing up the marks on his face as to why he won. By that logic Bradley won, and Provodinkof destroyed Algerie. pussie g lost the fight I don't care how you slice it. There are gift decisions in boxing and this was one of them. Bradley got one against Pacquiao. Garcia got one against Herrera, Williams got one against Lara. lil g is trash. This was his BIGGEST test to date as a pro and you have a LARGE number of people saying he lost the fight. And I know your heart was pounding before the score cards were read.

Bottom line is lil g is surrounded. The only easy target for him at this point is billy hoe saunders. After that fight pussie g is done. No more bums. Canelo he loses, Charlo he loses, Lara he loses, Ward at 168 me you, Loeffler, Sanchez all know Ward treats him and does him filthy. lil g has only one easy victim from there he is fuucked.
            While you talk about people's Nutts, the world has moved on. Nobody credible is talking a robbery, only haters. You keep bringing up other fights, but the fact is Golovkin won and its on to the next one. To call the guy trash proves you can't be objective. So the conversation is pointless. And no, my heart wasn't pounding coz I don't care that much. Just a boxing fan. Decent fight, I thought it was the right result. So what? Don't get so emotional, you don't want high blood pressure.

Comment

I already fuucked your mom pussie. And you can't spell f@ggot. But you won't accept that fight challenge though I know that. And you a 1000% sure won't meet up with me and see who is what bytch. If you do want to meet and set something up message me and see what's good bytch.
              Challenging me to a fight over the internet. LMAO. Kid, youre a ****ing tool and i bet your ears are all red because youre angry. Go suck your dads dick and stop telling strangers to meet up with you. You think i would waste time to see a person like you face to face? What the **** will you do *****? Not a thing. Keep it moving

Comment

• Originally posted by bluepete View Post
                While you talk about people's Nutts, the world has moved on. Nobody credible is talking a robbery, only haters. You keep bringing up other fights, but the fact is Golovkin won and its on to the next one. To call the guy trash proves you can't be objective. So the conversation is pointless. And no, my heart wasn't pounding coz I don't care that much. Just a boxing fan. Decent fight, I thought it was the right result. So what? Don't get so emotional, you don't want high blood pressure.

Of course your f@ggot ass thought pussie g won. I'm sure you thought Ward loss as well. But unlike pussie g Ward is running it back while pussie g is running the other way. It's cool he has Charlo and Ward breathing down his neck. Pussie g wants zero parts of them. Gift decision!

Comment

• Originally posted by NYG View Post
                  Challenging me to a fight over the internet. LMAO. Kid, youre a ****ing tool and i bet your ears are all red because youre angry. Go suck your dads dick and stop telling strangers to meet up with you. You think i would waste time to see a person like you face to face? What the **** will you do *****? Not a thing. Keep it moving
                  Like I said if you think I'm all talk and won't knock your fuucking block off please call my bluff and come see me. We can message the information, time, place, verify everything and get this shyt popping. I'm a 1000% sure you won't show up. If I'm bluffing call my bluff then. And try and set something up then punk

Comment

Of course your f@ggot ass thought pussie g won. I'm sure you thought Ward loss as well. But unlike pussie g Ward is running it back while pussie g is running the other way. It's cool he has Charlo and Ward breathing down his neck. Pussie g wants zero parts of them. Gift decision!
                    All the ****phobic stuff is just projection and shows everyone your in the closet. That's where all your hate comes from. It's been a fair while since Kov Ward as it takes a little time to put rematches together. But your standards are different for the man you truly hate(love?). He's got to announce a rematch in a couple of weeks yeah? You can't talk rational when it comes to boxing, your too emotionally involved. You think people's hearts pound waiting for the scorecards because your pounds watching the weigh ins.

Comment

Like I said if you think I'm all talk and won't knock your fuucking block off please call my bluff and come see me. We can message the information, time, place, verify everything and get this shyt popping. I'm a 1000% sure you won't show up. If I'm bluffing call my bluff then. And try and set something up then punk
                      I already know you wont do anything you ****ing woman. Lick my scrotum and go **** yourself

Comment

Working...
                      X