Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Golovkin: I Want Canelo, I'll Be Like an Animal For That Fight!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Good luck getting that fight in 2040

Comment

Canelo will win 120-108, too fast, too skillful,

Comment

Canelo whoops his ass and is a MUCH bigger star. Canelo has nasty combinations and lil g is slow as fuuck. Canelo usually has problem with fast boxers who move around the ring.

He would eat lil g for lunch money. I clearly see Canelo winning that fight easy. Hopefully pussie g and team take that nice $15 mil and fight Canelo. He got a gift decision tonight he will not be that fortunate with Canelo we ALL know that.

Comment

Originally posted by bigdunny1 View Post
          You looked like shyt your last 2 fights let a small welterweight turn your face into hamburger meat and the got out boxed by Jacobs in a fight many feel you lost. Ask Tom to stop hiding the contract from you and agree to the 15m offer and canelo will box your ears off. You really should be talking rematch with jacobs.

No defense one dimensional hype job got exposed
          He did talk a rematch. If he has no defence why can't anyone put him on the floor. Jealous keyboard warrior calling the world's best middle a hypejob. Beats a bigger younger man who KOd Quillin in a round a hypejob. You need a good shag. One you don't have to pay for.

Comment

Originally posted by Sweet_Science2 View Post
            Canelo whoops his ass and is a MUCH bigger star. Canelo has nasty combinations and lil g is slow as fuuck. Canelo usually has problem with fast boxers who move around the ring.

He would eat lil g for lunch money. I clearly see Canelo winning that fight easy. Hopefully pussie g and team take that nice $15 mil and fight Canelo. He got a gift decision tonight he will not be that fortunate with Canelo we ALL know that.
            Jacobs would knock Canelo out, we all know that. Since Jacobs is at least one of the three hardest punchers in the division,who Quillin couldn't last a round with, and he couldn't even drop Golovkin who has supposedly no defence, then he must be the toughest pussie we've ever seen. Then again, men who hate fighters from the safety of their room don't see much pussie do they?

Comment

people might reluctant to buy their rematch ppv after below expectation match

Comment

exactly. If you believe he just had the flu against brook and really secretly has great defense but just let brook, Monroe and other bums tee off on him to put on a "big drama" show your an idiot. He gets hit a lot because his defense sucks and he is one dimensional. If it's so easy to turn on the animal where was it for jacobs? If you could avoid these punches if you wanted to you would. He got exposed tonight but it ain't news to me I been saying he has major holes.
                He catches plenty on his gloves. Jacobs couldn't slip a jab. He wasn't accurate, even the punch stats proved that. The subtle defence of Golovkin is why nobody has ever knocked him down.

Comment

You looked like shyt your last 2 fights let a small welterweight turn your face into hamburger meat and the got out boxed by Jacobs in a fight many feel you lost. Ask Tom to stop hiding the contract from you and agree to the 15m offer and canelo will box your ears off. You really should be talking rematch with jacobs.

No defense one dimensional hype job got exposed
                  Lmao .. Golovkin wins a unanimous decision, his 18th consecutive world title defence .. against the man you fools were saying was going to KO him .. he got exposed doe .. bwahaha!

bu .. bu .. bu ... money doe .. PPVs doe ... 97k doe ...

Comment

Golovkin is definitely ageing, Canelo beats him, why people hate him so mu much is beyond me.

Comment

Originally posted by goldglove View Post
                      Interesting how Jacobs thought he won the fight by at least 2 rounds. Golovkin offered out the rematch, but Jacobs said nothing about it.
                      Jacobs knows that Golovkin doesn't make the decisions for his career, that K2 would never actually call about the rematch, and that K2 is looking to cashout on Golovkin, so why bother with the song/dance?

Comment

Working...
                      X