Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Golovkin: I Want Canelo, I'll Be Like an Animal For That Fight!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Sweet_Science2 View Post
    Pussie g got outboxed and was made to look silly. Jacobs wasn't throwing super hard shots all the time he was eating up his body and throwing nice jabs moving around. He also was smart switching from orthodox to southpaw which really confused lil g.

Jacobs fought an excellent fight and controlled the ring and the fight was fought in a Jacobs manner which for the majority of the rounds he had the ring generalship.

Jacobs won this fight and the gig is up on lil g. The judges fuucked up but what else is new in boxing. Bradley's face wasn't messed up in the first Pacquiao fight but he still got his ass whooped and lost that fight period.

pussie g lost the fight and was benefited a gift decision. Now back to Canelo, Canelo is even younger than Jacobs, with stupid power and some serious combinations.

pussie g is a come forward fighter with horrible speed and so forth. The gig is up on pussie g. He looked horrible against Brook, he lost this fight with Jacobs, Jermell Charlo would fuuck pussie up, I would put serious money on that fight, I garuantee YOU!! Pussie g doesn't mention fighting Jermell Charlo under any circumstances.

Canelo would win, and if it goes to the scorecard especially if the fight is in away way Canelo showed all the mistakes that Jacobs did Canelo is NOT losing a decision YOU and I both know that.

If Canelo did what Jacobs did last night Canelo would have got the victory and 90% of the people would have not complained about the decision. No more bums for pussie g! His first legit test and he looked horrible, especially all the hype he receives.
    Canelo isn't capable of boxing Golovkin in the same way. Not only that, but Golovkin easily out jabbed Jacobs, and didn't once look hurt or end up with a marked face despite having no speed and no defence. I didn't think Jacobs won the fight, nor did most of the press, the judges or the punch stats. I know who went down,and its wasnt the guy that supposedly gets hit with everything. Jacobs is better than Canelo, and as it stands Charlo . I'd give Charlo a better chance than short armed, lead footed Canelo. But he'll have to prove it in the ring. As for last night, there are robberies in boxing,but this wasn't one. Even if you think Jacobs won, crying robbery and calling fighters ******* is mad hate for someone you don't know. Isn't healthy.

Comment

GGG n Jacobs to GGG n Canelo

ok so last nights fight was actually intriguing with some fireworks and dud rounds.. how anyone and everyone is looking to crucify GGG on this ..i am dam sure anyone here taking on 10lbs plus of more punishing thunder and the savagery lefthandeness Danny came with .. lets not take away from DJs fighting.. but for him to give away full rights to gain Title like walk out with the belts,he gave that up so he can add the weight and try to be the first to ever drop GGG or and/or Knock out GGG with any and every single advantage legal illegal etc...so lets do this Torque LBs and Enemy Uppercuts wow a major shift literally 10 minutes before weigh in's on fight day i am still in shock that Jacob's management would allow this man with already a loss on his forever record like u chumped his head up to say yo EFF them BELTS my G... lets go toe-to-toe Blow-4-Blow with the scariest dude in last 24 straight KO'd fighters plus lets negate half the deal so you can be the first to lay down GGG.. now lets talk Light (LITE) Work... lol well maybe not...

CAN~EL~~OOO Canelo is by far the best fighter today.. period (outside of McGregor) yeah I know I went there... if Canelo put hands on Mayweather this year instead of 2.5 years ago we would be chalking him n striking him down as the greatest one loss fighter (Floyd) and Cinnamon the BEST ever.. Canelo still has the strongest IQ,Strongest Jab, Strongest Chin and Most Powerful Uppercut ive seen in a long time like since 88' Tyson.. So a fight with Canelo and GGG, I am all the way in and when Conor Fight Floyd this year will be Magical appreciate this year n appreciate this knowledge

Comment

Originally posted by therealpugilist View Post
        In 7 years since he beat the #1 contender.....not legendary stuff bro

Lemieux is top 5

Geale was on the slide just lost to Barker but was still highly regarded. Cotto smashed him right after...

He finally beat a top middleweight...
        How many No1 contenders refused to fight Monzon or Hagler?

And how many world title holders gave up their belts or paid a sanctioning org to upgrade them to "super champion" status to avoid fighting Monzon or Hagler when they were N01 contenders?

Comment

Quote:
          Originally Posted by PunchyPotorff View Post
          Just body shots alone will empty GGGs tank by the 6-8 round mark vs Canelo. And Canelo is more sturdy than Jacobs, hits nearly as hard, good ring generalship, murderous finisher. GGG being on the downside now will feel like a stuck piglet after an evening in the ring with Canelo. That's the only 'like an animal' that will come into play.

Originally posted by bigdunny1 View Post
          Canelo is too good defensively, too fast and sharp with his punches and he can fight well at multiple distances. Canelo can vary his attack, set traps and adapt mid fight. GGG gets hit too much by bums and was now just out boxed easily by a career brawler who has only been passed the 10th once his entire career. Now because he made GGG look bad Jacobs is some slickster? Nah just shows against someone with a little skills can take away his power and he has nothing to fall back on. Wait till the more skilled canelo takes him to deep waters...and then drowns him. Mark my words it will be target practice he will walk face first into a vicious counter or take too much abuse to the body and fold.
          Danny has some great skills too. He's the first to do what he did. I like Canelo a lot, but give Danny credit where it's due I say.

Comment

Quote:
            Originally Posted by PunchyPotorff View Post
            GGG and his people will never have as much say about a Canelo matchup as Canelo and his people will. Canelo is the lotto win GGG needs to cash out. And BTW, even in 2nd place, GGG makes a big stack of cashish. He just needs to remember to not get too cacky like Diva Ward, keep his mouth shut and follow the rules Mr Canelo orders... and he'll do fine in defeat. Then he gets the reward... instant cushy retirement.

Originally posted by animelive View Post
            You seem to think GGG is poor. His networth is actually pretty high and even without canelo he will be a very very rich man after retirement
            May seem that way to you. I don't think GGG is poor, never eluded that at all. But he's poor compared to Canelo. Like I said, he plays by Canelo's rules he makes much more than he's ever made. Meanwhile Canelo fights a Euro bum and puts over 50K in a TX stadium.

Comment

Originally posted by DocGreenThumb. View Post
              Jacobs will ko both of those fighters not even in the same class as the miracle man. And Danny definitely deserves a rematch after going 12 with GGG. Great fight got my money's worth last night.
              I would love to see Jacobs vs. Charlo, or Jacobs vs. Lara! I think Haymon should be on this ASAP!

Comment

Originally posted by DocGreenThumb. View Post
                Where the fuc you been for the last 2 years. Suddenly hungry for Connello as of last night. He's been chasing him for 2 years and don't bring up bs 15 mil offers.We all don't really know what was offered. He Even gave up the wbc belt because Oscar has his balls.
                Who the **** are you again? I've been here hell of a lot longer than you.
                BBB side has been saying for years how all he wants are the belts, how he doesn't care about fighting Cotto or Canelo and how he is not a businessman etc...
                This is the most forceful he has been about fighting Canelo specifically and just happens to come after a tough fight. He isn't getting any younger and only has one shot at a big payday.

Comment

Originally posted by bluepete View Post
                  Canelo isn't capable of boxing Golovkin in the same way. Not only that, but Golovkin easily out jabbed Jacobs, and didn't once look hurt or end up with a marked face despite having no speed and no defence. I didn't think Jacobs won the fight, nor did most of the press, the judges or the punch stats. I know who went down,and its wasnt the guy that supposedly gets hit with everything. Jacobs is better than Canelo, and as it stands Charlo . I'd give Charlo a better chance than short armed, lead footed Canelo. But he'll have to prove it in the ring. As for last night, there are robberies in boxing,but this wasn't one. Even if you think Jacobs won, crying robbery and calling fighters ******* is mad hate for someone you don't know. Isn't healthy.
                  First of all you are a pussie g fanboy. I know you watched this fight bias as shyt praying and hoping pussie g won. He didn't look hurt? So you can't lose a 12 round decision without looking hurt? You are a fuucking fan boy to the fullest. pussie g got a gift decision the fight is scored on round for round basis. In this fight Jacobs clearly won more rounds 8- 9 rounds and pussie g won 3 maybe 4 rounds if your nice. With that score he still lost either or.

It's cool you are a fanboy who clearly wanted lil g to win no matter what. So now that he lost but got a gift decision you want to say "did he look hurt" what the fuuck does that mean. Matthysse had Danny pissing blood but he never looked hurt in that fight. Bradley had a clean face after the first Pacquiao fight but he still loss that one.

Stop dyck eating. You are stretching and dyck eating heavy right now. Your boy lost and got a gift decision if you felt pussie g really won, you would not be going this hard defending him with other shyt.

Comment

Originally posted by Bronx2245 View Post
                    I would love to see Jacobs vs. Charlo, or Jacobs vs. Lara! I think Haymon should be on this ASAP!
                    Totally agree would like to see both of those matches. Danny gained a ton of respect last night even though he lost the decision.

Comment

• Originally posted by QballLobo View Post
                      Who the **** are you again? I've been here hell of a lot longer than you.
                      BBB side has been saying for years how all he wants are the belts, how he doesn't care about fighting Cotto or Canelo and how he is not a businessman etc...
                      This is the most forceful he has been about fighting Canelo specifically and just happens to come after a tough fight. He isn't getting any younger and only has one shot at a big payday.
                      So fucn what you want a cookie for being on a this site longer. Your post is wrong he's been chasing him for 2 years look it up. Making up stuff like most do on nsb.

Comment

Working...
                      X