Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Golovkin: I Want Canelo, I'll Be Like an Animal For That Fight!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Just thinking about last nights Golovkin rushing Canela is scary to think about for real. XD I would enjoy it so much. He would get absolutely destroyed.

Comment

• Originally posted by G G G View Post
      Just thinking about last nights Golovkin rushing Canela is scary to think about for real. XD I would enjoy it so much. He would get absolutely destroyed.
      They're waiting for GGG to get old.

Canelo has good speed but his stamina, flat footedness and height will make him target practice for GGG broomstick jab. Jacobs is much tougher stylistically for GGG.

Remember when Smith had Canelo on the ropes? If he tries that slick bruvva ropeadope **** against GGG he'll be in pain.

Comment

• Originally posted by Sweet_Science2 View Post
        First of all you are a pussie g fanboy. I know you watched this fight bias as shyt praying and hoping pussie g won. He didn't look hurt? So you can't lose a 12 round decision without looking hurt? You are a fuucking fan boy to the fullest. pussie g got a gift decision the fight is scored on round for round basis. In this fight Jacobs clearly won more rounds 8- 9 rounds and pussie g won 3 maybe 4 rounds if your nice. With that score he still lost either or.

It's cool you are a fanboy who clearly wanted lil g to win no matter what. So now that he lost but got a gift decision you want to say "did he look hurt" what the fuuck does that mean. Matthysse had Danny pissing blood but he never looked hurt in that fight. Bradley had a clean face after the first Pacquiao fight but he still loss that one.

Stop dyck eating. You are stretching and dyck eating heavy right now. Your boy lost and got a gift decision if you felt pussie g really won, you would not be going this hard defending him with other shyt.
        I'm just saying you can't see what lands and what don't. That's why fools like you think guys who don't get hurt have no defence, despite fighting big punchers and emerging unscathed. Think about it. How can you objectively score a fight when you can't even say a fighters name without childish name calling? Nobody thinks it's a robbery. The guy you hate won on points, walked the guy down, landed consistently with the jab and scored a knockdown. While you call anyone who disagrees with you names and fly into a narcissistic rage the guy you hate so much rolls on not knowing you exist. You need to accept reality. I know it's hard, but all the pussie **** talk just robs any credibility from your argument you think you might have. You see things through the eyes of a child.

Comment

• So Golovkin is gonna go like an "animal" for that pen & finally sign to fight CANELO???

...like a CHEETAH or a TURTLE???

*****& STILL #1 P4P & RING LINEAL MIDDLEWEIGHT CHAMPION OF THE WORLD SAUL "BIG GAME HUNTER" ALVAREZ!

TIME ****ZINE SAYS-"GGG has a 0% chance at beating the young boxing prodigy turned boxing phenom(CANELO)."
          Last edited by REYESdelBOXEO; 03-20-2017, 05:58 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by PunchyPotorff View Post
            GGG and his people will never have as much say about a Canelo matchup as Canelo and his people will. Canelo is the lotto win GGG needs to cash out. And BTW, even in 2nd place, GGG makes a big stack of cashish. He just needs to remember to not get too cacky like Diva Ward, keep his mouth shut and follow the rules Mr Canelo orders... and he'll do fine in defeat. Then he gets the reward... instant cushy retirement.
            I'm talking about Jacobs it's very easy too see he was Juiced that's why he refused Vada

Comment

• Originally posted by bluepete View Post
              I'm just saying you can't see what lands and what don't. That's why fools like you think guys who don't get hurt have no defence, despite fighting big punchers and emerging unscathed. Think about it. How can you objectively score a fight when you can't even say a fighters name without childish name calling? Nobody thinks it's a robbery. The guy you hate won on points, walked the guy down, landed consistently with the jab and scored a knockdown. While you call anyone who disagrees with you names and fly into a narcissistic rage the guy you hate so much rolls on not knowing you exist. You need to accept reality. I know it's hard, but all the pussie **** talk just robs any credibility from your argument you think you might have. You see things through the eyes of a child.

First bold so how and the hell can you say if lil g was hurt or not? He got hit a lot of rounds and lost more rounds than he won. Secondly Bradley fought Pacquiao a known puncher and had a clean face at the end of the bout. That means nothing because he lost the fight and got a gift decision am I right or wrong?

Did you really think Bradley beat Pacquiao that first fight??? Okay then. The guy I hate won?? You mean the guy I think is a hype job got a gift decision. Yeah you are right I do believe lil g is a hype job, and got a gift decision. The same people who claim to LOVE lil g for his knock outs, don't like Wilder who has a HIGHER percent knock out rate. I wonder why that is???

The guy I hate so much doesn't know I exist? Is what you say. First I don't hate him I think he is a hype job who fought his first real test and got a gift decision. You don't know him or he doesn't know you yet you are defending that fraud as if you are apart of that camp. I'm a boxing fan talking boxing and commenting on a bogus decision on a boxing site that the "so called" "monster" just got.

Being the fanboy that you are it hurts your feelings that a lot of people think Jacobs won and was robbed. If lil g would have won this fight with out the bogus decision I would have gave him his credit.

I think you should look at my post leading up to this fight I never once down played lil g and this fight. I actually was saying may the best man win. I wanted Garcia to beat Herrara and screamed robbery when he got the decision. I wanted Bradley to beat Pacquiao because I hated Pacquiao fans, I was the first one screaming robbery and bogus decision when the fight was announced.

I call it down the middle. If lil g would've won forreal than I would have congratulated him on a great fight. He actually did not look great in this fight you and I both know that. He for damn sure didn't look like P4P top 3 or 5 fighters out right now.

Being that this was his FIRST serious test as a pro people wanted to see if he could bring that work when the competition was raised. Instead you have a LARGE amount of people saying Jacobs won, or fans saying lil g squeeked a 114-113 decision. The fact they had the fight that close and love lil g says everything.

Comment

• Alvarez does not punch as hard as Jacobs, and he doesn't move like Jacobs, so clearly Golovkin would not fight the same way or face the same challenges.

No one's opinion should really be changing based on the Jacobs fight. However you thought either guy would win before, you should think the same now.

Comment

• Originally posted by Sweet_Science2 View Post
                  First bold so how and the hell can you say if lil g was hurt or not? He got hit a lot of rounds and lost more rounds than he won. Secondly Bradley fought Pacquiao a known puncher and had a clean face at the end of the bout. That means nothing because he lost the fight and got a gift decision am I right or wrong?

Did you really think Bradley beat Pacquiao that first fight??? Okay then. The guy I hate won?? You mean the guy I think is a hype job got a gift decision. Yeah you are right I do believe lil g is a hype job, and got a gift decision. The same people who claim to LOVE lil g for his knock outs, don't like Wilder who has a HIGHER percent knock out rate. I wonder why that is???

The guy I hate so much doesn't know I exist? Is what you say. First I don't hate him I think he is a hype job who fought his first real test and got a gift decision. You don't know him or he doesn't know you yet you are defending that fraud as if you are apart of that camp. I'm a boxing fan talking boxing and commenting on a bogus decision on a boxing site that the "so called" "monster" just got.

Being the fanboy that you are it hurts your feelings that a lot of people think Jacobs won and was robbed. If lil g would have won this fight with out the bogus decision I would have gave him his credit.

I think you should look at my post leading up to this fight I never once down played lil g and this fight. I actually was saying may the best man win. I wanted Garcia to beat Herrara and screamed robbery when he got the decision. I wanted Bradley to beat Pacquiao because I hated Pacquiao fans, I was the first one screaming robbery and bogus decision when the fight was announced.

I call it down the middle. If lil g would've won forreal than I would have congratulated him on a great fight. He actually did not look great in this fight you and I both know that. He for damn sure didn't look like P4P top 3 or 5 fighters out right now.

Being that this was his FIRST serious test as a pro people wanted to see if he could bring that work when the competition was raised. Instead you have a LARGE amount of people saying Jacobs won, or fans saying lil g squeeked a 114-113 decision. The fact they had the fight that close and love lil g says everything.
                  This kid typed an essay over a guy he says he cant stand. You need serious help buddy. GGG won that fight and it wasnt as close as the judges said it was, Jacobs did nothing and he couldnt do **** to GGG. Only ******s like you say he lost so it doesnt matter. Any GGG opinion you have is irrelevant and it means zero. 98% of this place has no clue on how to judge a fight and youre a part of it, shut the **** up and stop embarassing yourself. "Lil" G would **** your mother in front of your father while you watched in silence

Comment

• Originally posted by NYG View Post
                    This kid typed an essay over a guy he says he cant stand. You need serious help buddy. GGG won that fight and it wasnt as close as the judges said it was, Jacobs did nothing and he couldnt do **** to GGG. Only ******s like you say he lost so it doesnt matter. Any GGG opinion you have is irrelevant and it means zero. 98% of this place has no clue on how to judge a fight and youre a part of it, shut the **** up and stop embarassing yourself. "Lil" G would **** your mother in front of your father while you watched in silence

I was making points f@ggot answering the guys questions of what he was asking. The boded part you can't spell worth a damn.

Secondly get pussie g's nuts out your mouth f@ggot. I gave my reasons on why he lost and soft punk ass is taken it to heart. First of all I would beat the shyt out of you myself, spit in your face smack you in the back of your fuucking head and you wouldn't do shyt.

pussie g is a fraud. The fact you are hyping what another man would do to me, which we both know that shyt would never fly show's how much of a pussie you are. What can happen is me beating the shyt out of you, pulling your hoe card, recording it for the next f@ggot who wants to talk tough. Fuuck the small talk-

Message me directly- Your name, where your located, some form of contact info and we can set this up asap. I will send my shyt back and we can see who is what pussie. So what's up bytch? Just like I thought

Comment

• Canelo's style would be much more suitable for GGG. It would be a war and I pick GGG.

Comment

Working...
                      X