No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Golovkin Drops, Decisions Jacobs in Toughest Career Fight

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by peplz View Post
    "The weight gain advantage"... Boxing fans are the worst. One sanctioning body initiates a second day weigh in and now petty asz boxing fans like yourself pretend that its a legitimate requirement. You guys will cling to anything that gives you something to complain about...
    Thats what they agreed to though, and while Danny said **** it, GGG was still holding up his end of the bargain, add to that the early Friday weigh-in, theres a reason Danny refused to be weighed by HBO.

Comment

• Originally posted by THEFRESHBRAWLER View Post
      If you don't know no need for me to explain.
      explain with facts not opinion

Comment

• Originally posted by HanzGruber View Post
        how does one judge only give danny 2 of the first 9 rounds?

Because he wasn't active enough

Comment

• Originally posted by hhs661 View Post
          Bold it, put it in italic or underline it. You're stool trying too hard to convince yourself not me
          Listen you prick. I think GGG won the fight, not only me, but half of twitter, half of the ****ing internet and NSB..... hell, this thread has sensible people saying GGG won.

My BUDDY, you are clearly distressed... I GET IT. But I'm not the only person who thinks GGG won.

You are literally convincing yourself Jacobs won by trying to convince me that I'm convincing myself that GGG won. Wtf bro.

Comment

• Originally posted by Travycat View Post
            GREAT post.
            Originally posted by King_ View Post
            Yep. This too^^^

Had to bold the whole thing. I think people have just been drinking, maybe in the morning we'll get some more normal responses lol
            Guys you know its the same people who were calling Jacobs a cherry pick based all on emotions. They don't get what just happened in this fight, it was a fantastic fight from two tremendous warriors and in their efforts to express their dislike of one boxer they just don't get they are shhhtting all over the other guy.

Comment

• Originally posted by King_ View Post
              Dead-ass..... I literally couldn't believe the comments when I entered this thread. Lmao.
              All the haters jumped in the forum before boxing fans.

They have been waiting for GGG to lose for years.

He didn't lose but somehow dropped a narrow decision, a lot more than they could hope.

Had GGG been knocked out, they would cry of joy, probably start looking for a job or something relevant.

Comment

• Little G fans thinking it was back to NASCAR and the Hot Dog Eating Contest for them before the decision was announced:

Comment

• Originally posted by PunchyPotorff View Post
                  Most say Jacobs won. You're outnumbered bubba. Sorry, them's the breaks. The boxing people have spoken.

Hopefully we get Canelo/GGG now, then Jacobs/GGG rematch.... since GGG loses belts to Canelo no doubt.
                  I also had the impression that Jacobs won...

... But now I saw the CompuBox punch stats:

Punch Stats
                  PUNCHES GOLOVKIN JACOBS
                  Landed 231 175
                  Thrown 615 541
                  Percent 38% 32%
                  -- Courtesy of CompuBox

Comment

• Next time GGG needs to have a better plan b. Cuz he aint winning a close one with $anelo

Comment

• Originally posted by batista84 View Post
                      Right now I think he beats GGG and Lemieux but not Jacobs.
                      WOW!!! Lots of logic behind that statement.

Comment

Working...
                      X