No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Sor Rungvisai Drops, Decisions Roman Gonzalez in Big Upset

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Cinci Champ View Post
    they are right tho **** hbo its like they want to be the moment instead of just letting the fighter have his glory. **** hbo i hate them more and more its like one their babies lost got to go in protection mode
    Originally posted by millcitymauler View Post
    Ha! That was funny as shit - Max can be pretty smug
    Yeah Max can be disrespectful as f**k. I mean I get it, if it's a blatant robbery or something, then yeah. But a fight like this? How are you gonna downplay the dude like that? And take away his credit?

Then again though Max also has to toe the company line, too...so who knows how much of it is directives from upstairs

Originally posted by Sincingship View Post
    Bellew vs Kellerman coming soon?
    Last edited by Mike D; 03-18-2017, 11:29 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by revelated View Post
      man f these fans booing rungvisai after such a beautiful boxing lesson on the p4p. Your boy got exposed against cuadras, rungvisai just used the blueprint and a solid chin to beat him.
      exactly... I thought rungvisai could have won the fight even easier if he kept jabbing and going to the body more... If he comes to america and trains with some legit trainers he could be really great and beat gonzalez even easier in the rematch

Comment

• Originally posted by MrRolltide91 View Post
        What they say?
        Kellerman basically **** on homie's win by emphasizing that he "won" by decision (implying that the decison was questionable). The Box Nation dudes were appalled how he could **** on the guy's win, and one of them basically said that if he asked a guy like Bellew that under the same circumstances that Max would get his ass beat

Comment

• Originally posted by Afi23 View Post
          Exactly, I hate HBO for that. Yeah, maybe Roman did deserve to win but how are you going to be so dismissive and nonchalant with a guy who just fought his heart out who certainly didn't "steal" his win.

And now Max and Jim are about to go on overdrive with GGG!
          True, bro!

Comment

• I thought tito came back in the fight but my whole thing is there is no way that man was ever the #1 P4P fighter in the world I thought promoting him in that manner was utterly ridiculous because he was beat up in his last fight that man takes way to many punches to be the #1 fighter in the world and even though he might have got an unfair shake I'm glad the BS hype over him is over...

Comment

• Originally posted by BestPR View Post
              ...cat is cat, but that Mexican girl is too boney..flacucha!!
              I know you're not ragging on Janira Kremets. I know you're not doing that.

Comment

• Originally posted by LacedUp View Post
                insane fight.

I had chocolatito by a round, but can't argue with the decision.
                It's one of the best fights in years.

I wasn't scoring it live during the fight but could see it going either way, and I walked away a fan of that asian fighter, what a lion.

Comment

• Good fight, tough battle. Hard to go against the math though, the champ out landed him in 9/10 rounds out of 12. Go figure

Comment

• No problem with the decision, Chocolatito is one tough ****er man. He was the much smaller man in there, against a serious puncher. The man is not only a HOFer, but an ATG. Congratz to Srisaket, he's a beast as well. Would love to see him fight Inoue.

Comment

• Fight of the evening and FOTY contender no doubt... Hat's off to Rungvisai who did what was needed ... Little Pac FTW !

Comment

Working...
                      X