No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Sor Rungvisai Drops, Decisions Roman Gonzalez in Big Upset

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BM dnobagaV View Post
    Box Nation had great commentary. They were extremely happy for him.
    Yes box nation dudes were heated over that.

Im actually a Max fan and I lost quite a bit of Respect for him over that. He knew exactly what he was doing there. He claims to be such a fan of the sweet science but he flat out disrespected pacarito there. Just unacceptable.

Comment

nice fight btw, thou idk if headbutt that inflicted deep cut hampering gonzalez greatly

Comment

Originally posted by mbase1235 View Post
        Those Tecate girls doe.....
        Get in line....I saw them first

Comment

All credit to Rungvisai. 'Chocolatito' was not sharp like his usual self, the flash knockdown in the first round was a indicator of this, around the mid rounds I remember telling myself that he Choco barely threw a punch as if he gave up the round-- that is rare to see from him. I understand the constant headbutts that caused cuts both by the side of the eye and top of the head had tremendous affect on Gonzalez and I'm reminded of how Cuadras was shook do to cuts by the Thai, regardless of these factors it is what it is Gonzalez had to dig deep -- I have not scored the fight but I dont have a problem with the decision just on the inactivity in one of the rounds and the strategy of stepping in a straight line without weaving in like Gonzalez usually does made me wonder what was he thinking fighting like this.

having said that the clean work better combos and clean shots pushing the other man staggering was coming from Gonzalez but his lack of defense cost him and I can see why the judges gave Rungvisai the win. Still we( my group ) had Gonzalez taking it in the final round...but all respect to Rungivisai -- like the hardcore said it was going to be a great fight and this only shows why casuals shouldnt have opinions about these divisions.

Comment

I am glad the decision went to the real victor. Gonzales showed heart being this the second consecutive fight that he was seriously beat specially in his face (Cuadras made also a mess of it and tonight Gonzales also caught a lot of punches). Gonzales is good but far from being the best pound per pound of the planet. I think HBO went very far on selling that and now reality has been shown.

Comment

Originally posted by mbase1235 View Post
              Those Tecate girls doe.....
              ...cat is cat, but that Mexican girl is too boney..flacucha!!

Comment

There's only oneeee Mayweather lol

Comment

Originally posted by Mike D View Post
                  Lmao the dudes on box nation are ripping the f**k out of Kellerman
                  What they say?

Comment

Originally posted by 1hourRun View Post
                    All credit to Rungvisai. 'Chocolatito' was not sharp like his usual self, the flash knockdown in the first round was a indicator of this, around the mid rounds I remember telling myself that he Choco barely threw a punch as if he gave up the round-- that is rare to see from him. I understand the constant headbutts that caused cuts both by the side of the eye and top of the head had tremendous affect on Gonzalez and I'm reminded of how Cuadras was shook do to cuts by the Thai, regardless of these factors it is what it is Gonzalez had to dig deep -- I have not scored the fight but I dont have a problem with the decision just on the inactivity in one of the rounds and the strategy of stepping in a straight line without weaving in like Gonzalez usually does made me wonder what was he thinking fighting like this.

having said that the clean work better combos and clean shots pushing the other man staggering was coming from Gonzalez but his lack of defense cost him and I can see why the judges gave Rungvisai the win. Still we( my group ) had Gonzalez taking it in the final round...but all respect to Rungivisai -- like the hardcore said it was going to be a great fight and this only shows why casuals shouldnt have opinions about these divisions.
                    That last round effort from Roman was as impressive as anything in his career. Losing is part of sports. It was a close fight and love to see it again. For is going to have to start putting some miles on his tires. That was him about as fresh as could be. Expected a battle and got even more.

Comment

• Can somebody tell me what the hell is happening with the GGG fight. My wife wanted to go out and the don't have the fight at this ****** bar thst im in

Comment

Working...
                      X