No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Sor Rungvisai Drops, Decisions Roman Gonzalez in Big Upset

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Mexican_Puppet View Post
    All the fightes in this weight fights like a warrior, for me this is normal.

All Nicaragua is crying about a robbery
    I can only speak for myself. I disagree with you trying to discredit the heart Gonzalez displayed in this fight if you remember how Cuadras ran after Rungvisai hurt him to the body I dont think that was a good example of being a warrior.

Comment

• Originally posted by 1hourRun View Post
      I can only speak for myself. I disagree with you trying to discredit the heart Gonzalez displayed in this fight if you remember how Cuadras ran after Rungvisai hurt him to the body I dont think that was a good example of being a warrior.
      Cuadras was smart, Gonzalez has not brain to fight, he is worst than Santa Cruz in that aspect. The Thai never wanted the rematch with Cuadras.

Heart? Man, all the fighters in this weight are braves warriors.

Román was a diva and a super overrated fighter.

He is a very good fighter but never the #1. He did bad things in this sport.

Now he is finished and in the hospital.

Comment

• Originally posted by Mexican_Puppet View Post
        No way in hell this guy is a ATG, you are f.u.cking crazy.

This Thai is a very good fighter but is limited and super slow.

Gonzalez has not good defense. This thai was outboxed for Cuadras like in 5 rounds.

This guy has the level of Miura, Gonzalez was totally overrated.
        lol come on amigo, I know you don't like the guy but you're being very harsh.

Roman is a pressure fighter, he has underrated defence when you bear that in mind, he's good at slipping and catching shots, of course he's going to get hit with the style he's got, but he does a good job of slipping and rolling with a lot of shots. I think he's the best inside fighter in the sport today.

Srisaket had a big size advantage over him and he's a serious puncher, he was giving your guy Cuadras a very good fight too, Cuadras was winning but it was getting close. He's definitely a better fighter than Miura. Choco was clearly the more skilled fighter but couldn't overcome the size disadvantage.

Comment

• Originally posted by John Locke View Post
          lol come on amigo, I know you don't like the guy but you're being very harsh.

Roman is a pressure fighter, he has underrated defence when you bear that in mind, he's good at slipping and catching shots, of course he's going to get hit with the style he's got, but he does a good job of slipping and rolling with a lot of shots. I think he's the best inside fighter in the sport today.

Srisaket had a big size advantage over him and he's a serious puncher, he was giving your guy Cuadras a very good fight too, Cuadras was winning but it was getting close. He's definitely a better fighter than Miura. Choco was clearly the more skilled fighter but couldn't overcome the size disadvantage.
          Nope, he doesn't has good defense.

His defense is excessively permeable.

Did you watch the fight of Roman vs the D classes journeymen Francisco Rosas and Manuel Vargas? Were wars vs super limited guys but Gonzalez was the bigger guy that night.

GGG has a good defense and Leo Santa Cruz too, and they are pressure fighters.

Look what a good defense had Julio Cesar Chavez.

Gonzalez defense is totally a trash. He is slow and doesn't have good head movement, limited bending. He is good catching punches with his arms but nothing more.

Comment

• Good fight not a bad decision I had it a draw. If you listen to Max and Jim during the fight you would think Rungvisai wasn't even in the fight that's the only bit of satisfaction I got out of Rungvisai winning watching those 2 fkers come up with preemptive excuses as the clock was winding down.

Comment

• Thought that after a knockdown will rise, will get in 2 times more and with repeated cut will make heroism and this will suffice for a victory? This Romka is funny.
              Learn from real masters of all-time type Ward. Cling to the Thai, rounds so on 9, as to Kovalev and the victory would be guaranteed!!

Roman did not even find out. It was very tractable and slow, speed and sharpness disappeared somewhere. The failure is complete.

Already after the first round it seemed that Roman was somehow sleepy, as if it were a squeezed lemon. Obviously Gonzales was not ready, he could want to get by with light blood.

Comment

• 114-112 Chocolatito but it could have went either way really. Srisaket showed that being a poor man's Khaosai Galaxy still makes you a hell of a fighter.

Comment

• Why didn't Chocolatito give a post fight interview?

Comment

• I think the writer of this article didn´t watch the fight. Chocolatito fell to the canvas because of a headbutt combined with a push, not a punch. He also was getting headbutted all the time and his oponent didn´t have point deductions except once. The Asian was also holding too much. Chocolatito should have won ar at least a draw.

Comment

• [QUOTE=Mexican_Puppet;17518769]Cuadras was smart, Gonzalez has not brain to fight, he is worst than Santa Cruz in that aspect. The Thai never wanted the rematch with Cuadras.

Heart? Man, all the fighters in this weight are braves warriors.

Román was a diva and a super overrated fighter.

He is a very good fighter but never the #1. He did bad things in this sport.

Now he is finished and in the hospital.[/QUOTE

Chocolatito overrated? You´re an idyiot. Siding with an Asian just because he defeated Cuadras? I´m Mexican by the way.

Comment

Working...
                      X