No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Sor Rungvisai Drops, Decisions Roman Gonzalez in Big Upset

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by crold1 View Post
    That last round effort from Roman was as impressive as anything in his career. Losing is part of sports. It was a close fight and love to see it again. For is going to have to start putting some miles on his tires. That was him about as fresh as could be. Expected a battle and got even more.
    That concerns me at this stage of his career hes been in two fight of the year candidates back to back these past two years and that's not counting Yaegashi,Estrada,Yamanaka -- hell of warrior. To bad he never got the respect he deserved but its not over baby! TEAM CHOCOLATITO FOREVER!!!

Comment

• How many of you actually had Srisaket winning the fight?

Comment

• That's what happens when you keep on, keep on moving up in weight. Eventually your going to lose. Unless of course you are Pac-man.

Comment

• I always disagreed this guy should be called the P4P best fighter in boxing. He had a great run and I never disliked him but P4P was a bit exaggerated.

There is no way you could have made an intelligent argument that Chocolatito could be placed ahead of Ande Ward even if you don't like Ward.

Comment

• Lol roman cant be crying about millioj dollar paydays now. He is gonna have to beg Estrada for a rematch now for 200k haha

Comment

• Originally posted by Andrij View Post
              Could be this the night of the upsets ? Dimitrenko beat Granat, Rungvisai beat Chocolatito. Next Jacobs beats GGG ?
              Ye he did lmao

Comment

• I've been asleep while they were fighting, hearing the voices, but at some point that commentator mister at BoxNation got mad at Max Kellerman, is that bcz Max said 'you got the decision', implying that it wasn't a clean win?

Comment

• yeah ...i had it even

Comment

• Sor Rungvisai won clearly.

Comment

• This guy never was the #1 of the world.

0 defense.

A gifted and swift career before he faced Cuadras and Sor Rungvisai.

Comment

Working...
                      X