No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Sor Rungvisai Drops, Decisions Roman Gonzalez in Big Upset

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bad night for boxing!
    Chocolatito punched the life out of this guy!
    And yet it was not enough to win!

Comment

• If Rungvisai can just improve his defense, he'd be even harder to beat

Comment

• Originally posted by John Locke View Post
        No problem with the decision, Chocolatito is one tough ****er man. He was the much smaller man in there, against a serious puncher. The man is not only a HOFer, but an ATG. Congratz to Srisaket, he's a beast as well. Would love to see him fight Inoue.
        No way in hell this guy is a ATG, you are f.u.cking crazy.

This Thai is a very good fighter but is limited and super slow.

Gonzalez has not good defense. This thai was outboxed for Cuadras like in 5 rounds.

This guy has the level of Miura, Gonzalez was totally overrated.

Comment

• Chocolatito fought the wrong kind of fight tonight All that Sor has is raw aggression and power. When Chocolatito boxed Sor looked like target practice. Chocolatito has too much skill for anybody in the lower weights but his lack of power 115 pounds is a big issue.

Comment

• Originally posted by kidaguilar View Post
            Chocolatito fought the wrong kind of fight tonight All that Sor has is raw aggression and power. When Chocolatito boxed Sor looked like target practice. Chocolatito has too much skill for anybody in the lower weights but his lack of power 115 pounds is a big issue.
            He does not know how to fight different, he is one dimensional fighter and has a very bad defense.

Skills? Hahahaha, Inoue has a lot of more skills, and he cant make 112 pounds again.

Comment

• Going to post some HL gifs later in slowmotion -- I had it close but as I'm watching this in slowmotion its hard for me to give many rounds to Rungvissai...I keep seeing Choco landing the better punches and apparently punch stats substantiates what I'm seeing!

Comment

• It was a close fight but it was clear that he won, people needs rewatch the fight again.
                Rungvisai won:

114- 112 to Sor Rungvisai.

Gonzalez never was the #1 of the world, never.

-He lacks of rivals of elite level(only 3 in all his career: Estrada in 108 pounds, Cuadras and Sor Rungvisai, never was clear).

-Good ofensive skills but A S.H.I.T OF DEFENSE.

-He is not on the level of Rigo, Loma, Ward, GGG, Crawford, etc.

-Now he is in his real division, this guy was cutting weight like crazy in 105-108 division, actually he addmited that, and actually he can not make the flyweight.

-He was a diva that ducked Estrada two years in flyweight division, and the direct rematch with Cuadras.

That is the truth.

Comment

• Originally posted by 1hourRun View Post

Going to post some HL gifs later in slowmotion -- I had it close but as I'm watching this in slowmotion its hard for me to give many rounds to Rungvissai...I keep seeing Choco landing the better punches and apparently punch stats substantiates what I'm seeing!
                  Gifted and stupids stats... clearly.

I said you man, this guy was overrated .

Comment

• Originally posted by Mexican_Puppet View Post
                    Gifted and stupids stats... clearly.

I said you man, this guy was overrated .
                    I dont get emotional over my favorite fighter losing but trying to discredit Gonzalez is very low -- he fought like a warrior tonight and did not quit in himself -- I gave Rungvisai credit. I hope one day you and many poster learn to be bigger men in real life after all this is a sport and we should not cry robbery. I dont see many Gonzalez fans crying over the questionable loss.

Comment

• Originally posted by 1hourRun View Post
                      I dont get emotional over my favorite fighter losing but trying to discredit Gonzalez is very low -- he fought like a warrior tonight and did not quit in himself -- I gave Rungvisai credit. I hope one day you and many poster learn to be bigger men in real life after all this is a sport and we should not cry robbery. I dont see many Gonzalez fans crying over the questionable loss.
                      All the fightes in this weight fights like a warrior, for me this is normal.

All Nicaragua is crying about a robbery

Comment

Working...
                      X