Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by ADP02 View Post
    April 30

"I feel great. Training camp WAS great"

FLOYD MAYWEATHER REVEALS HIS PLANS FOR FINAL DAYS LEADING UP TO PACQUIAO SHOWDOWN

"I'm just at home relaxing...watching playoff basketball, watching movies, and just, you know, go to the gym a little bit and shake out...meditate, sit down, cool out," stated undefeated pound-for-pound king Floyd Mayweather, who talked about what's in store for him in the final days leading up to his May 2 showdown with Manny Pacquiao"

Example of "shakeout":

A shakeout run is a very easy jog of 10 to 15 minutes the early morning before your big race think of it as a precursor to the actual warm-up.

Here is Floyd before his Maidana weigh in ... think he is severally dehydrated or was it for some other reason?

Floyd no problem eating and drinking both BEFORE and AFTER the IV. Still think he needed an IV?

LMAOOOO. You still going???? Why are you still writing to me about this?

Is this because you are embarrassed by how you had to keep ducking the question?

Originally posted by ADP02 View Post
    When they were a risk, Floyd avoided them like the plague by using BS excuses.
    Originally posted by travestyny View Post
    wait a second....didn't mayweather try to fight pacquaio in his prime?
    Originally posted by adp02
    roach was discussing manny's reason for not wanting to get tested.
    so do you agree that mayweather tried to fight prime manny? Yes or no? Don't "deflect" to your excuses about why pacquaio ducked him. For whatever reason, did pacquaio duck this fight?
    manny was in uncharted territory and once they went thru the process they were comfortable with the testing process.
    you are deflecting! Did floyd mayweather attempt to fight a prime manny pacquaio. Yes or no? Simple question. That's the point of contention, right?
    manny's concern was because he never gave blood multiple times during training for testing .....
    1. You are ducking my question hard. Did floyd mayweather try to fight prime manny pacquaio?

Now answer the question and stop deflecting, chump. Did mayweather try to fight prime manny??? Yes or no?
    does giving blood multiple times while training affect you and if close to the fight affects you for the fight? That was manny's concern?
    WHEN ARE YOU GOING TO ANSWER THE QUESTION??? YOU ARE THE ONE THAT SAID MAYWEATHER NEVER TRIED TO FIGHT SOMEONE IN THEIR PRIME. DID HE TRY TO FIGHT PACQUAIO IN HIS PRIME?
    Just to add a tidbit of info (already did before):
    Manny had said that before the Morales fight, he was truly dehydrated (by about 10lbs) because of the upcoming weigh-in but he couldn't eat nor drink after giving blood due to him being right on weight...

over and out!
    SO tell me...DID FLOYD TRY TO FIGHT PRIME PAC. SIMPLE QUESTION THAT YOU'VE DUCKED HOW MANY TIMES NOW?

Why are you pretending that you do not understand Manny's concern? You think he was BS? Just let me know.
    Let's try this one last time, Mr. Projector Deflector.

Did Floyd Mayweather try to fight Prime Pacquiao? It's a simple question.
    I will clarify, if that is your problem.

Giving blood affects people differently.
    A concern meant that it would have put him at a disadvantage because if it affected him once it would affect him again in a very important fight.
    Care to answer my question now?
    Answer my questions. You know that I always respond.

[after answering your question]:
    Now, you ready to answer my question, or are you still ducking it? Good job deflecting to Pacquaio's excuse for not taking the fight. Hope you got the answer you wanted.

So did Mayweather try to fight a prime Manny Pacquiao?
    Originally posted by “ADP02”
    No answer….
    You finally going to answer?
    No answer….

Did Mayweather try to fight prime Pac?

Waiting for duck #10 is it? You aren't embarrassed yet?
    No answer….
    You're gonna need to rehydrate if you wanna have energy to keep ducking my one simple question. Are we on duck #11? I need to update that list, but let's keep it going.

Did Floyd try to fight prime PAC?
    No answer….
    You ready to answer my question yet? Or are you still deflecting and ducking?
    No answer….
    LMAOOO. Stop writing to me, fool! Unless you can stop DEFLECTING and answer the above question, that is!

Comment

April 30

FLOYD MAYWEATHER REVEALS HIS PLANS FOR FINAL DAYS LEADING UP TO PACQUIAO SHOWDOWN

"I'm just at home relaxing...watching playoff basketball, watching movies, and just, you know, go to the gym a little bit and shake out...meditate, sit down, cool out," stated undefeated pound-for-pound king Floyd Mayweather, who talked about what's in store for him in the final days leading up to his May 2 showdown with Manny Pacquiao"

Example of "shakeout":

A shakeout run is a very easy jog of 10 to 15 minutes the early morning before your big race think of it as a precursor to the actual warm-up.

Here is Floyd before his Maidana weigh in ... think he is severally dehydrated or was it for some other reason?

Floyd no problem eating and drinking both BEFORE and AFTER the IV. Still think he needed an IV?

LMAOOOO. You still going???? Why are you still writing to me about this?

Is this because you are embarrassed by how you had to keep ducking the question?

LMAOOO. Stop writing to me, fool! Unless you can stop DEFLECTING and answer the above question, that is!

What is it post 105 and Travestyny is still DEFLECTING!!!

I gave YOU a DIRECT QUESTION and all you do is bring up something entirely different and say "See, I responded". You did but with something that is NOT what I asked you!!!

Come on, respond. Once you respond, I will respond. I'm not a DEFLECTOR like YOU!!!

Comment

Come on, respond. Once you respond, I will respond. I'm not a DEFLECTOR like YOU!!!
        Shut your dumb ass butt hurt coward ball-less ass up. You said you would reply like 50 posts ago. Instead, I got this:

so do you agree that mayweather tried to fight prime manny? Yes or no? Don't "deflect" to your excuses about why pacquaio ducked him. For whatever reason, did pacquaio duck this fight?
        manny was in uncharted territory and once they went thru the process they were comfortable with the testing process.
        you are deflecting! Did floyd mayweather attempt to fight a prime manny pacquaio. Yes or no? Simple question. That's the point of contention, right?
        manny's concern was because he never gave blood multiple times during training for testing .....
        1. You are ducking my question hard. Did floyd mayweather try to fight prime manny pacquaio?

Now answer the question and stop deflecting, chump. Did mayweather try to fight prime manny??? Yes or no?
        does giving blood multiple times while training affect you and if close to the fight affects you for the fight? That was manny's concern?
        WHEN ARE YOU GOING TO ANSWER THE QUESTION??? YOU ARE THE ONE THAT SAID MAYWEATHER NEVER TRIED TO FIGHT SOMEONE IN THEIR PRIME. DID HE TRY TO FIGHT PACQUAIO IN HIS PRIME?
        Manny had said that before the Morales fight, he was truly dehydrated (by about 10lbs) because of the upcoming weigh-in but he couldn't eat nor drink after giving blood due to him being right on weight...

over and out!
        SO tell me...DID FLOYD TRY TO FIGHT PRIME PAC. SIMPLE QUESTION THAT YOU'VE DUCKED HOW MANY TIMES NOW?

Why are you pretending that you do not understand Manny's concern? You think he was BS? Just let me know.

A concern meant that it would have put him at a disadvantage because if it affected him once it would affect him again in a very important fight.

Now, you ready to answer my question, or are you still ducking it? Good job deflecting to Pacquaio's excuse for not taking the fight. Hope you got the answer you wanted.

No answer….
        No answer….

No answer….
        You're gonna need to rehydrate if you wanna have energy to keep ducking my one simple question. Are we on duck #11? I need to update that list, but let's keep it going.

No answer….
        No answer….

****ing coward.

Comment

April 30

Example of "shakeout":

Shut your dumb ass butt hurt coward ball-less ass up. You said you would reply like 50 posts ago. Instead, I got this:

****ing coward.
          Be honest here. How can you say that you answered the questions directly? You DID NOT!!!

IF you do and I do not, then OK but until then .... be my guest and respond DIRECTLY. No "fake responses"

For once, can you stop resorting to deflections? Is it because you hate it that you know that Floyd's video shoots him down? That is why you have to come up with ******ity such as Floyd/Ellerbe were exaggerating?

NO, be HONEST with yourself. They were not stating the TRUTH!!! IT WAS ALL BS LIES!!!

Comment

Be honest here. How can you say that you answered the questions directly? You DID NOT!!!

IF you do and I do not, then OK but until then .... be my guest and respond DIRECTLY. No "fake responses"

For once, can you stop resorting to deflections? Is it because you hate it that you know that Floyd's video shoots him down? That is why you have to come up with ******ity such as Floyd/Ellerbe were exaggerating?

NO, be HONEST with yourself. They were not stating the TRUTH!!! IT WAS ALL BS LIES!!!
            I answered your questions. Just because you didn't get the answers you wanted doesn't mean I didn't answer.

You, on the other hand, deflected this entire thread to be about giving blood and dehydration.

From the very beginning you refused to answer ONE question I asked you. This is nothing new for you. You've always been a ducking coward projecting deflector. I've only put complete idiots like Rath in my ignore box.

You suddenly seem to qualify. I really do think you have a mental disorder. How the **** can you guys have been this affected by a 2 year old boxing match. It's pitiful. Seek help.

Comment

April 30

Example of "shakeout":

I answered your questions. Just because you didn't get the answers you wanted doesn't mean I didn't answer.

You, on the other hand, deflected this entire thread to be about giving blood and dehydration.

From the very beginning you refused to answer ONE question I asked you. This is nothing new for you. You've always been a ducking coward projecting deflector. I've only put complete idiots like Rath in my ignore box.

You suddenly seem to qualify. I really do think you have a mental disorder. How the **** can you guys have been this affected by a 2 year old boxing match. It's pitiful. Seek help.
              No, you are not as dumb as what you posted. Are you?

Try not to DEFLECT!!!

Comment

No, you are not as dumb as what you posted. Are you?

Try not to DEFLECT!!!
                This is what you call deflecting.

over and out!

No answer….
                No answer….

No answer….

No answer….
                No answer….
                From beginning to the end. Buzz off, coward.

Matter of fact...there were a number of reasons I should have just ignored you already.

1. Falsifying quotations: Knowingly attributing a false quotation to a WADA LAB director. Say you didn't. You know I will expose you.

2. Ducking Questions: See above.

3. Believing you know more than experts who tell you you're wrong/claiming to know more than everyone else.

4. Saying outrageous things like "Manny meant he healed his 3-dot scar with salt water" amongst other ridiculous statements.

5. Being blatantly wrong about things and not admitting it: see plasticizers, et al.

6. Accusing everyone of being biased: Judges, NSAC, USADA, TUEC, specific gravity test, etc....

We're done here, aren't we? I mean..like Larry once told me, there really isn't any reason to keep conversing with you. You're merely a butthurt coward who would say and do anything at all just to keep up the illusion that your lord and savior wasn't turned into a high-paid sparring partner.

Well he was. I think we're done here.
                Last edited by travestyny; 03-12-2017, 10:01 PM.

Comment

• I like floyd but he's nothing compared to marciano.

Comment

• Just when I finally become friend of mayeeather big fan of his now then he talks the big **** about big white god 49-0 mammoth Marciabo will stomp him to death or tusk him REVENGE!!!!!!!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by travestyny View Post
                      This is what you call deflecting.

From beginning to the end. Buzz off, coward.

Matter of fact...there were a number of reasons I should have just ignored you already.

1. Falsifying quotations: Knowingly attributing a false quotation to a WADA LAB director. Say you didn't. You know I will expose you.

2. Ducking Questions: See above.

3. Believing you know more than experts who tell you you're wrong/claiming to know more than everyone else.

4. Saying outrageous things like "Manny meant he healed his 3-dot scar with salt water" amongst other ridiculous statements.

5. Being blatantly wrong about things and not admitting it: see plasticizers, et al.

6. Accusing everyone of being biased: Judges, NSAC, USADA, TUEC, specific gravity test, etc....

We're done here, aren't we? I mean..like Larry once told me, there really isn't any reason to keep conversing with you. You're merely a butthurt coward who would say and do anything at all just to keep up the illusion that your lord and savior wasn't turned into a high-paid sparring partner.

Well he was. I think we're done here.

I never been to this THUNDERDOME but lets try it out.

What is dehydration?
                      Dehydration takes place when your body loses more fluid than you drink. The most common cause of water loss from the body is excessive sweating.

Reasons for dehydration? There are several BUT Floyd's team said that 3 factors contributed to Floyd's extreme dehydration. Read the 3 questions below.

QUESTION #1: Would giving the DCO urine contribute to Floyd's severe dehydration to the point that not even drinking from a ~1.5 liter bottle was enough. NOT 1 but 2 IVs were ALSO required.

1) YES, I believe that it contributed.
                      2) No, only very few die hard Floyd fans would believe that nonsense and No IV was required.

QUESTION #2: Would giving the DCO <1 tbsps. 10 days beforehand contribute to Floyd's severe dehydration to the point that not even drinking from a ~1.5 liter bottle was enough. NOT 1 but 2 IVs were ALSO required.

2) No, only very few die hard Floyd fans would believe that nonsense and No IV was required.

QUESTION #3: Floyd said that training contributed to Floyd's severe dehydration to the point that not even drinking from a ~1.5 liter bottle was enough. NOT 1 but 2 IVs were ALSO required.

ISSUE with Floyd's statement:
                      a) April 30, Floyd said "I feel great. Training camp WAS great."
                      b) Floyd revealed on multiple videos his plans for the final days prior to the Manny fight:
                      "FLOYD MAYWEATHER REVEALS HIS PLANS FOR FINAL DAYS LEADING UP TO PACQUIAO SHOWDOWN

Example of shakeout:
                      "A shakeout run is a very easy jog of 10 to 15 minutes the early morning before your big race – think of it as a precursor to the actual warm-up."

Remember that its all logical even if we had no video of Floyd's. It's the day before the big fight. You are no longer doing very hard workouts.

- FLOYD's Vital signs: All Normal
                      - Was Floyd able to drink orally? YES
                      - Did Floyd drink orally? YES
                      - Floyd's pre-fight form. Did it mention any serious medical conditions? NO
                      - Did Floyd notify the NSAC or the NSAC physician of any serious medical conditions? NO
                      - Did the NSAC physician report any serious medical conditions? NO!!!
                      - Did Floyd have issues with weight? NO, Floyd admitted to making weight EASILY
                      - Floyd's weight from 30 days out was relatively stable. Between 149 and 146

- The same evening after getting an IV, Floyd was interviewed saying that he has an advantage over others who need to dehydrate 10-20-30lbs because he walks around 148-150!!!

WADA:
                      It must be understood that the use of IV fluid replacement following exercise to correct mild to moderate dehydration is not clinically indicated nor substantiated by the medical literature. There is a well-established body of scientific evidence to confirm that oral rehydration is the preferred the****utic choice, potentially even more effective than IV infusion.

Floyd could have just drank fluids as he did (see below).

NOTE: Floyd only require to give about 60-90ml of a urine sample. Supposedly he couldn't urinate for many hours.

Normal urine rate is about 1ml/min. DO THE MATH!

However excess water consumption of 1–2 liters over a short period of time can lead to dramatic increases in urine production rates to 10 or even 20 mL/min. DO THE MATH!

USADA/NSAC/WADA:
                      Recommend drinking orally a few cups of fluids for every 1lb of weight lost due to dehydration. Floyd lost very little. He could have easily gained it back by just drinking adequately. As we can all see in the gifs, Floyd did just that, THANK YOU VERY MUCH!!!

Comment

Working...
                      X