No announcement yet.

''If We Look At Marciano's record, he Fought a Bunch of DUCKS!'' - Floyd

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ADP02 View Post
    I will clarify, if that is your problem.

Giving blood affects people differently.
    A concern meant that it would have put him at a disadvantage because if it affected him once it would affect him again in a very important fight.

So would giving < 1 tbsp. of blood multiple times while training have affected Manny? Or was that all BS?

You Floyd fans said it was all BS. Floyd and company said the same. USADA said the same.

Maybe you answered it and said its all BS .... but want you to confirm.
    Originally posted by travestyny View Post
    Dude.....

How many times now have I answered your question and you blatantly ducked my question.

I asked you the same question around 9 times now. Seriously. What is wrong with you?

I'll gladly answer your question, as I've already done multiple times, if you finally find your balls and answer mine.

Stop deflecting to Manny's excuse for not fighting. The questions is: DID MAYWEATHER TRY TO FIGHT A PRIME PACQUIAO.

If you refuse to answer, this conversation is over. I may seriously go back and count the number of times I've asked you to answer this question. Why do you keep ducking it?

-----Edit-----

If you answered my question, its simple. C/P your response ...... but may I remind you, do not deviate from the direct question. As that is what you kept on doing.

Comment

If you answered my question, its simple. C/P your response ...... but may I remind you, do not deviate from the direct question. As that is what you kept on doing.
      Dude.....are you serious?

So you won't answer my question?

When they were a risk, Floyd avoided them like the plague by using BS excuses.
      wait a second....didn't mayweather try to fight pacquaio in his prime?
      Originally posted by adp02
      roach was discussing manny's reason for not wanting to get tested.
      so do you agree that mayweather tried to fight prime manny? Yes or no? Don't "deflect" to your excuses about why pacquaio ducked him. For whatever reason, did pacquaio duck this fight?
      manny was in uncharted territory and once they went thru the process they were comfortable with the testing process.
      you are deflecting! Did floyd mayweather attempt to fight a prime manny pacquaio. Yes or no? Simple question. That's the point of contention, right?
      manny's concern was because he never gave blood multiple times during training for testing .....
      1. You are ducking my question hard. Did floyd mayweather try to fight prime manny pacquaio?

Now answer the question and stop deflecting, chump. Did mayweather try to fight prime manny??? Yes or no?
      does giving blood multiple times while training affect you and if close to the fight affects you for the fight? That was manny's concern?
      WHEN ARE YOU GOING TO ANSWER THE QUESTION??? YOU ARE THE ONE THAT SAID MAYWEATHER NEVER TRIED TO FIGHT SOMEONE IN THEIR PRIME. DID HE TRY TO FIGHT PACQUAIO IN HIS PRIME?
      Just to add a tidbit of info (already did before):
      Manny had said that before the Morales fight, he was truly dehydrated (by about 10lbs) because of the upcoming weigh-in but he couldn't eat nor drink after giving blood due to him being right on weight...

over and out!
      SO tell me...DID FLOYD TRY TO FIGHT PRIME PAC. SIMPLE QUESTION THAT YOU'VE DUCKED HOW MANY TIMES NOW?

Why are you pretending that you do not understand Manny's concern? You think he was BS? Just let me know.
      Let's try this one last time, Mr. Projector Deflector.

Did Floyd Mayweather try to fight Prime Pacquiao? It's a simple question.
      I will clarify, if that is your problem.

Giving blood affects people differently.
      A concern meant that it would have put him at a disadvantage because if it affected him once it would affect him again in a very important fight.
      Stop deflecting to Manny's excuse for not fighting. The questions is: DID MAYWEATHER TRY TO FIGHT A PRIME PACQUIAO?
      Last edited by travestyny; 03-12-2017, 02:39 PM.

Comment

Dude.....are you serious?

So you won't answer my question?

We gotta do this in baby steps or else you deflect. Answer my questions. You know that I always respond.

Comment

We gotta do this in baby steps or else you deflect. Answer my questions. You know that I always respond.
          LMAOOOOOOO. WOWWWWWW. I've answered your question. I have about 9 posts of me asking you one question. You have yet to answer once.

You are the absolute worst debater here. Seriously. I ask you one question...and you DEFLECT to Pac's excuse. I knew you were a projector with that deflection bullshlt. It was obvious...But now you're just making it obvious for everyone to see.

Just to add insult to injury, I'll answer your question yet again:

So would giving < 1 tbsp. of blood multiple times while training have affected Manny? Or was that all BS?

NO! It would not affect him to the extent that he claims it would have, which is obvious because he went through with it in the end. Certainly would not affect him enough to the point he should avoid the entire fight, and certainly not enough for him to avoid the fight with a 14 day cut-off for drug testing before the fight.

Got it?

Comment

LMAOOOOOOO. WOWWWWWW. I've answered your question. I have about 9 posts of me asking you one question. You have yet to answer once.

You are the absolute worst debater here. Seriously. I ask you one question...and you DEFLECT to Pac's excuse. I knew you were a projector with that deflection bullshlt. It was obvious...But now you're just making it obvious for everyone to see.

Just to add insult to injury, I'll answer your question yet again:

NO! It would not affect him to the extent that he claims it would have, which is obvious because he went through with it in the end. Certainly would not affect him enough to the point he should avoid the entire fight, and certainly not enough for him to avoid the fight with a 14 day cut-off for drug testing before the fight.

Got it?
            Baby steps. You bring up a point. Which is fine and part of what I want to know but my question is simpler than that.

AGAIN, Floyd, Floyd fans and USADA said it would not affect Manny at all. To clarify, the difference would be minimal, if at all. So insignificant to quantify that in the big picture, it will NOT affect Manny.

Are you saying something similar with your response? Please explain.

Comment

Baby steps. You bring up a point. Which is fine and part of what I want to know but my question is simpler than that.

AGAIN, Floyd, Floyd fans and USADA said it would not affect Manny at all. To clarify, the difference would be minimal, if at all. So insignificant to quantify that in the big picture, it will NOT affect Manny.

Are you saying something similar with your response? Please explain.
              That's exactly what I'm saying. I've said it a number of times. I don't know what's hard to understand about it.

Care to answer my question now?

Comment

That's exactly what I'm saying. I've said it a number of times. I don't know what's hard to understand about it.

Care to answer my question now?
                I need to repeat in different ways because you then say that is not what you meant.

So if you are saying that it would not affect Manny. Then how come you are saying that it did affect Floyd?

Remember that for Floyd, giving blood happened 10 days before. If you said that Manny giving blood the day before will not affect him, why are you saying that it can affect Floyd? It makes no sense!!!

If you say that it will not affect Manny even during training, then how can it affect Floyd when he was taking it easy the last few days and at most was just doing "a bit" of exercise just so he can stay sharp?

Travestyny: Would it affect Manny? Hell no!
                Travestyny: Would it affect Floyd? Hell yes!

Comment

I need to repeat in different ways because you then say that is not what you meant.

So if you are saying that it would not affect Manny. Then how come you are saying that it did affect Floyd?

Remember that for Floyd, giving blood happened 10 days before. If you said that Manny giving blood the day before will not affect him, why are you saying that it can affect Floyd? It makes no sense!!!

If you say that it will not affect Manny even during training, then how can it affect Floyd when he was taking it easy the last few days and at most was just doing "a bit" of exercise just so he can stay sharp?

Travestyny: Would it affect Manny? Hell no!
                  Travestyny: Would it affect Floyd? Hell yes!

Am I saying that it affected Floyd?

Ellerby listed it as a contributing factor to his dehydration. It's you that is creating hyperbole regarding the statement. He also mentioned giving urine. Do you think he actually means that giving urine and giving blood are major causes of Floyd's dehydration? You're trying too hard. The major cause was preparing for the fight. Point blank, period. If the blood and urine had a minor affect, so be it. I don't imagine that it was anything beyond minimal.

You, on the other hand, believe that Pacquaio was affected 2 days later by giving a blood test. TWO DAYS LATER!

So if Pacquiao was affected 2 days later, what's your problem with the IV that was given the night before? See how you put your foot in your mouth?

No way Pacquiao was affected 2 days later by giving blood. He listed this as his MAIN REASON for being affected, to the point that he would not accept a 14 day cut off.

And you buy that?

Now, you ready to answer my question, or are you still ducking it? Good job deflecting to Pacquaio's excuse for not taking the fight. Hope you got the answer you wanted.

So did Mayweather try to fight a prime Manny Pacquiao?
                  Last edited by travestyny; 03-12-2017, 03:29 PM.

Comment

Am I saying that it affected Floyd?

Ellerby listed it as a contributing factor to his dehydration. It's you that is creating hyperbole regarding the statement. He also mentioned giving urine. Do you think he actually means that giving urine and giving blood are major causes of Floyd's dehydration? You're trying too hard. The major cause was preparing for the fight. Point blank, period. If the blood and urine had a minor affect, so be it. I don't imagine that it was anything beyond minimal.

You, on the other hand, believe that Pacquaio was affected 2 days later by giving a blood test. TWO DAYS LATER!

So if Pacquiao was affected 2 days later, what's your problem with the IV that was given the night before? See how you put your foot in your mouth?

No way Pacquiao was affected 2 days later by giving blood. He listed this as his MAIN REASON for being affected, to the point that he would not accept a 14 day cut off.

And you buy that?

Now, you ready to answer my question, or are you still ducking it? Good job deflecting to Pacquaio's excuse for not taking the fight. Hope you got the answer you wanted.

So did Mayweather try to fight a prime Manny Pacquiao?

Minor? What about 0 affect!!!!

They didn't know what to say. Why do you not call it what it is? BS ... all a lie.

There you go again. Manny brought up many points. He had dehydrated 10lbs to under 130lbs. Percentage wise, that is much more than 148-149 to 146.
                    Add that Manny was on weight and couldn't eat/drink due to concerns it would definitely bring him over the 130 limit.
                    Now factor in that Manny gave blood. As stated in the gif below, dehydrating 10lbs means that your blood volume has also decreased. Plus giving blood, it decreases more.

So the above is not a factor for you but for Floyd you believe him?

Anyhoot, you said minimal. Reason is you cannot say that your hero is not stating the truth.
                    Now, this is the day of the weigh-in. Floyd admitted that his final days before the fight, he is not training hard. Just a bit to just stay sharp.

So if you say that it didn't affect Manny, how can it have affected Floyd? You know, to the point of crippling him where drinking from ~ 1.5 liter bottle just was not enough. He had to get not 1 but 2 IVs?

That is believable to you but not Manny's claim? If you cannot believe Manny, how can you think Floyd's excuse is NOT BS?

Comment

• Originally posted by ADP02 View Post
                      Minor? What about 0 affect!!!!

They didn't know what to say. Why do you not call it what it is? BS ... all a lie.

There you go again. Manny brought up many points. He had dehydrated 10lbs to under 130lbs. Percentage wise, that is much more than 148-149 to 146.
                      Add that Manny was on weight and couldn't eat/drink due to concerns it would definitely bring him over the 130 limit.
                      Now factor in that Manny gave blood. As stated in the gif below, dehydrating 10lbs means that your blood volume has also decreased. Plus giving blood, it decreases more.

So the above is not a factor for you but for Floyd you believe him?

Anyhoot, you said minimal. Reason is you cannot say that your hero is not stating the truth.
                      Now, this is the day of the weigh-in. Floyd admitted that his final days before the fight, he is not training hard. Just a bit to just stay sharp.

So if you say that it didn't affect Manny, how can it have affected Floyd? You know, to the point of crippling him where drinking from ~ 1.5 liter bottle just was not enough. He had to get not 1 but 2 IVs?

That is believable to you but not Manny's claim? If you cannot believe Manny, how can you think Floyd's excuse is NOT BS?

We' ve gone through this a billion times. What do you want me to say that I haven't already said? Ellerby said it was a contributing factor. You tried to make it to be a major cause.

Pacquiao is saying if he didn't have to give that blood before the morales fight, he would have been fine. Right? You actually believe he was affected 2 days later?

And you believe that is a good reason for him to not accept a 14 day cut off?

Oh that's right, you don't answer questions.

Duck duck duck duck. Keep ducking. You aren't fooling me. You're one step from the ignore bin. You are a coward and not a man of your word. You have no balls. You deflected to this topic when I asked you one question that you still haven't answered.

You finally going to answer?

Comment

Working...
                      X