No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Beterbiev Hunts For New Opponent, Barrera Bails From Fight

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by JASON SHAW View Post
    KATHY DUVA THE BOTOX FACE LYING C UNT STRIKE AGAIN..... MAIN EVENTS IS A FRAUD COMPANY ALWAYS PULLING OUT OF HARD FIGHTS THEN BLAMING THE OTHER SIDE.... THAT COWARD KKKOVALEV DID THE SAME WHEN STEVENSON AND HAYMON WON THE PURSE BID....
    After the fight was all set for HBO I forgot who ran away to Showtime to avoid the fight? Oh yeah that was Superwoman. He ran like a b*tch, you and your half truths. Haymon's balls must taste that good cuz you have had them in your mouth for quite some time now.

Comment

Originally posted by .:: JSFD26 ::. View Post
      You might wanna check facts before speaking, boy. I know you got Beterbiev's c*ck all up in your mouth with his balls covering your eyes so I went ahead and looked up some figures for ya.

Still no guarantee you will be able to read the numbers due to Beterbiev's balls still all up in your face but at least I tried.
      LOL so you compare Ward who had won super six to beterbiev ? do you really espect that fight to make big money?
      Lemieux N'dam was 100k for a title fight come back to reality both don't have resumee to pay 1M for the fight.

Comment

BeterBEAST got these dudes shook!

Comment

What was the split supposed to be like? Anyone know?

Comment

Originally posted by Kigali View Post
            HAHAHAHA did you know barrera also got 450k to fight ward and that was considered very low then too

Comment

Originally posted by iNixus View Post
              LOL so you compare Ward who had won super six to beterbiev ? do you really espect that fight to make big money?
              Lemieux N'dam was 100k for a title fight come back to reality both don't have resumee to pay 1M for the fight.
              Do you even read? He said Barrera had no seconds thoughts about getting in the ring with Ward and I simply pointed out why. Did you see how much Barrera was getting paid? Idk wtf nonsense you're on about tbh, mate.

Comment

This is what happens when u overpay everyone in boxing

The cost for fights have gone up
                Especially risky ones, so 62k is now "peanuts"

Oh well, I guess they need to either progressively reduce the Pay throughout all of boxing
                To bring the expectations down

Or pay the man what they pay as a standard wage now for such fights
                Or risk them declining and flat out refusing to fight

Comment

Originally posted by Eastcoast View Post

Man only $62k? You can't buy anything at JC Penny for $62K...
                  I wish HBO or Showtime would have put up some money for this fight. It's a good matchup, and Beterbiev is certainly the kind of fighter you'd want on your network. 62K isn't much, but this is still a bad look for Barrera.

Comment

I'll fight his ass for $62K

Comment

Originally posted by Kigali View Post
                      Don't take one side of the story and bolt like a spooked Mule.

compare resumes....then tell me who did the ducking.

Beterbiev's team didn't want this fight.
                      LOL!!! said the guy who's always bash on Beterbiev i give you even less credit on a beterbiev topic than a cow. Unlike you i like both fighter Only good fighter Barrera had he didn't even win a round. Beterbiev is way more reconized by other boxers than Barrera. next one is Gvozdyk but he will already decline he received some beatdown in amateur agaist beterbiev.

Comment

Working...
                      X