Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Beterbiev Hunts For New Opponent, Barrera Bails From Fight

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Meanwhile Duva's daughter spotted coming out of Burberry with a load of shopping bags and texting RJJ, "my mom's not coming home to tonight...you musta forgot!"

Comment

It happened to Kovalev and Barrera. This a case of a promotional company not having proper funds for their fighter. Kovalev and Barrera should jump ship.

Duva doesn't think much of Barrera which is why she didn't even try for a purse bid. She would've likely been okay with paying $10 dollars for the whole event if it was up to her.

Kovalev and Barrera - call Al Haymon.

Comment

Originally posted by iNixus View Post
        To lose even more money than what they would already? That is just non sense come back to reality the Bid duva offered wasn't even 200k so he would have made less if they won bid. Both dont sell simple like that
        Don't take one side of the story and bolt like a spooked Mule.

compare resumes....then tell me who did the ducking.

Beterbiev's team didn't want this fight.

Comment

Yea... Im not sure what to make of this. Let me wait and see what's really going on cause as pointed out, "article by Team Beterbiev."

Comment

This wold be a decent fight, so I don't understand why HBO or Showtime wouldn't be willing to put up $300-400k for it.

Comment

Originally posted by -Kev- View Post
              It happened to Kovalev and Barrera. This a case of a promotional company not having proper funds for their fighter. Kovalev and Barrera should jump ship.

Duva doesn't think much of Barrera which is why she didn't even try for a purse bid. She would've likely been okay with paying $10 dollars for the whole event if it was up to her.

Kovalev and Barrera - call Al Haymon.
              to the contrary....she thought PLENTY of him...that's what she low-balled him.

Comment

Originally posted by bigdramashow View Post
                says it all, he had no second thoughts about fighting ward but he doesnt dare get in the ring with beterbiev.
                You might wanna check facts before speaking, boy. I know you got Beterbiev's c*ck all up in your mouth with his balls covering your eyes so I went ahead and looked up some figures for ya.

HBO Boxing purses: Ward $1.85 million, Barrera $450,000
                Still no guarantee you will be able to read the numbers due to Beterbiev's balls still all up in your face but at least I tried.

Comment

62k??????????

Comment

Originally posted by .:: JSFD26 ::. View Post
                    You might wanna check facts before speaking, boy. I know you got Beterbiev's c*ck all up in your mouth with his balls covering your eyes so I went ahead and looked up some figures for ya.

Still no guarantee you will be able to read the numbers due to Beterbiev's balls still all up in your face but at least I tried.

Comment

Originally posted by uppercut510 View Post
                      62k??????????
                      .....Barrera scared doe.

.....he should have took the money doe.

Comment

Working...
                      X