No announcement yet.

Haye vs Bellew RBR

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by FrankieBruno View Post
    Haye was injured before he stepped into the ring, it explains why he was missing an so off balance

He probably went to Germany to take a shot to numb the injury

Props to him for not making excuses, but he should have called the fight off before hand, but then people would have slated him

Not sure what kind of damage he did by carrying on fighting
    Yes, there were rumours abt that. IDK but Football guys here say that it's one of the worst tears someone can get bcz it's hard for it to heal.

Comment

• Originally posted by FrankieBruno View Post
      Will be interesting to see what kind of damage he did, possibly a career ending injury

if not, then a rematch will generate millions
      I'm also very curious because I hope it wasn't too serious. But, I've also got to wonder if Haye was going to even do anything with his career anyway. All signs show that he was just posturing for paydays. If that's how he planned to go on, boxing is better without him.

I'll reiterate though, I hope it's not too severe and that he can mend quickly and fully, regardless where he decides to go from here.

Comment

• So Detective Jousha says he looked up the doctor, confirming Haye was basically a cripple

Comment

• Originally posted by Sincingship View Post
          Haye hit Bellew flush in the early rounds and he took it, earned Hayes respect. Haye fought on for 5 rounds after the injury, earned Bellews respect. And fair play to Haye for not mentioning it even when prompted.
          ... Yeah... eventually it proved to be a big show...

Comment

• It seems like some people in this thread are trying their hardest to justify this as a legit win for Bellew.

He beat a cripple, lol. Bellew was losing before the injury.

It's okay though, a win is a win I guess.

Comment

• I was surprised how slow Haye looked from the very beginning of the fight. His balance and speed doesn't look anywhere as good as when he fought Klitschko....But he did keep falling down in the Klitschko fight too.

Haye looked old tonight but he showed heart.

Comment

• Originally posted by Redd Foxx View Post
                Lolololool... I tuned in, in the off chance that this might happen. Miracles are real, folks.
                Amen. That was a real treat.

Comment

• Originally posted by sduck View Post
                  You guys got to realize, Haye wasn't doing much before the injury, and it's not like he had that injury before the fight. He got it in the fight, it's as if his opponent forced the injury.

Haye lost fair and square, and showed a lot of heart, but you got to give to both men for what they've both accomplished here. Haye by showing everyone he's more than a gimmick by showing heart, and Bellew for pulling off the upset, regardless of how it's done. No one had Bellew winning, and he did it.
                  It's pretty dumbfounding. The excuses, as if an XRAY was taken mid fight. We don't even know if Haye had a legit brake or not, its soooooooooooo hilarious to me.

THey just cannot give some people credit--Props to Bellew

Comment

• Originally posted by Golden Boi 360 View Post
                    It seems like some people in this thread are trying their hardest to justify this as a legit win for Bellew.

He beat a cripple, lol. Bellew was losing before the injury.

It's okay though, a win is a win I guess.
                    What injury KIDDO???? what injury? did you do an xray from you television???

Comment

• Tony doesnt want to acknowledge Hayes injury

Comment

Working...
                      X