Collapse
No announcement yet.

Haye vs Bellew RBR

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I thought Shane McGuigan was a disgrace last night.

Now, it's no secret that I cannot stand David Haye, but McGuigan had to pull Haye out of the fight almost as soon as he suffered that injury. It's ****ing dangerous.

Haye showed more heart than ever thought he had, and Bellew did what he had to do.

Comment

• It was actually quite sad to see David Haye in that condition. Swinging like a town drunk from the first bell, no composure, erratic and he looked bloated. in complete contrast to Haye of his prime.

Regardless of how you view Haye and his ability, even his biggest critic knows Haye has skills but while Haye may have genetics to match a Greek God, you can't control your body as you get older, it controls you.

Haye is simply finished as a HW fighter. Compare the condition of Haye from 2012 when he faced Dereck Chisora - that was his perfect size.

Also back then he was surrounded by the right people and once you surround yourself with the wrong crowd, they drag you down to their level.

Listen my friend David Haye, you have had a great career but time is against you and I'm telling you this from experience, when you get older, and bitter and desperate, there is only one outcome. FAILURE!!

When someone of Hayes ability is losing to a fat boy like Bellew, it's time to accept your career is ending with ridicule but make no mistake, Bellew and his boys respect Haye for his boxing career, what he's achieved and they will be envious of his genetics, they just enjoy having their moment because it doesn't come often!

Oh and David Haye if you're reading this and you refuse to retire, please return to Adam Booth, you were pals for a long time, more than trainer/student, it was a team effort. Go for a drink, have a chat and if you really have to fight again, end your career with the man who helped you achieve your ambitions.

Comment

• This is getting way out of hand now! The way SkySports and even Tony Bellew, are ignoring David Haye's injury! (The levels of sportsmanship being shown is a disgrace!).......whatever David Haye has lost inside of himself? he needs to find it again! from my perspective there is no way a man, and fighter of David Haye's ability and stature can retire from the game like this....

There is no easy way out!

Last edited by PRINCEKOOL; 03-05-2017, 08:46 PM.

Comment

• d Haye's injury! (The levels of sportsmanship being shown is a disgrace!).......whatever David Haye has lost inside of himself? he needs to find it again! from my perspective there is no way a man, and fighter of David Haye's ability and stature can retire from the game like this..
          If Haye is reading this, he needs to pick up the phone and return to Adam Booth. It's the only way. You surround yourself with people who care, people who know you inside and out and that is how Haye can end his career on a high.

I say high because Haye simply isn't the fighter he was, but rematch with Bellew. Booth in his corner and end his career with some respect.

Comment

• Originally posted by David Haye View Post
            If Haye is reading this, he needs to pick up the phone and return to Adam Booth. It's the only way. You surround yourself with people who care, people who know you inside and out and that is how Haye can end his career on a high.

I say high because Haye simply isn't the fighter he was, but rematch with Bellew. Booth in his corner and end his career with some respect.
            I think Adam Booth is a smug arsehole but he's smart and he's got too much integrity for that. I'm convinced he left Haye because of the injuries and wanting him to stay in retirement.

Comment

• Only 5 people picked Bellew by KO before the fight. The rest of the 24 did after the 5th round and also 14 of those 24 people voted after the fight because it was actually at 10 when the fight ended

Comment

• Originally posted by Enzo Mc is **** View Post
                I think Adam Booth is a smug arsehole but he's smart and he's got too much integrity for that. I'm convinced he left Haye because of the injuries and wanting him to stay in retirement.
                Booth didn't leave Haye,

I know Booth is viewed as being a smug arsehole but him and David had a great relationship, he knows how to manage and train the guy, while their was genuine trust between trainer & fighter, but only David can answer why he isn't with Booth, because Haye needs an experienced trainer in his corner, not some young pup looking up to him in awe.

Comment

• I was one of those that called this fight a mismatch. I genuinely expected Haye to get Bellew out of there in the first or second round. Boy O boy what an upset this was

Comment

Working...
                  X