Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

GARCIA Shook After Final Weigh In!!! 1 Time Kodak moment!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by .:: JSFD26 ::. View Post
    Well, I just thought that since your boy Danny looked silly af failing at his attempt that you would not wanna expose him like that and especially in slow mo.
    He wasn't trying to get him to flinch, he just had all that sexual frustration bottled up and couldn't hold it. Dat silky hair got me pretty revved up too bro. Danny just wanted to touch it.

Originally posted by 1hourRun View Post
    Bizzy-Bone should of stayed in rap.
    lol ^ Though I remembered that **gga from somewhere, about 20 years ago.

Comment

This is gonna be a good fight, if Thurman sleeps on Danny then Danny wins by K.O. but if Thurman stays on his toes he can pull out a decision.

Comment

I wish Thurman was fighting Garcia's padre Angel so we could finally see that vato's head get knocked the f0ck off.

Comment

That was a fail? Shook though? We're still doing that?

Comment

Originally posted by koolkc107 View Post
            It aint a good sign when you go in there thinking you can punk someone and you wind up getting laughed at.

Swift is going to sleep.

And I think he knows it now.
            Garcia's exposure has been a long time in the making. Danny boy is getting iced.

Comment

Originally posted by j.razor View Post
              This is gonna be a good fight, if Thurman sleeps on Danny then Danny wins by K.O.
              I don't think there's any way that Keith "sleeps" on Danny Garcia. Under the radar, average challengers are the guys who get slept on -- not two weight world champions who are undefeated.

Comment

Originally posted by mathed View Post
                Telling you, he's been beating up on smaller guys his entire career for a reason. Tomorrow the Garcia hype gets dealt with.
                Oh so this is the narrative now? Lmao Danny is a weight drainer to beat on small guys

Comment

Originally posted by -Kev- View Post
                  For anyone who wants to see the failed flinch attempt it's at 2:05.

And yeah that looked stupid, and DSG felt stupid too, he had to compensate by moving around like he's crazy after that to try to continue to scare Thurman lol.
                  not even a blink @ the 2;05 mark !

Comment

Damn that's pretty clear lol

Comment

I'd burst out laughing if somebody looked at me like that. Especially a hippie looking mofo like Thurman.
                      Last edited by Szef; 03-04-2017, 01:33 AM.

Comment

Working...
                      X