Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

GARCIA Shook After Final Weigh In!!! 1 Time Kodak moment!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

that attempt at making keith flinch tho

epic fail

Comment

He started to mouth off when Thurman didn't flinch. Then he turned around with a look of utter defeat. He's lost already.

Comment

Originally posted by .:: JSFD26 ::. View Post
        Bizzy about to leave Danny dizzy.
        At the end Thurman says "shut yo phaggot ass up, boi!"

Comment

Hmmm did I miss something? Garcia seemed pissed off for real and not trying to punk anyone. I really do not think Garcia is "shook" at all. He did have a kind of blank stare after all of it, but I do not think - in any way - he was even uncomfortable. I think dude wanted to fight right then.

I legit think Danny don't like Keith.

Anyhow I also happen to be taking Danny tomorrow night. Can't wait.

Comment

Originally posted by Bjl12 View Post

I legit think Danny don't like Keith.
            yeah the dislike seems genuine between the 2

but it does appear to seem more personal for whatever reason from Danny's side

Comment

Originally posted by LoadedWraps View Post
              At the end Thurman says "shut yo phaggot ass up, boi!"

Lol he definitely says f*ggot ass boy. If Thurman can box smartly and then turn it up SMARTLY around the 8th or 9th Im sure he can stop Garcia. Imagine if Peterson had more power what would had happened to Garcia once Peterson started bullying him.

Comment

Originally posted by -Kev- View Post
                For anyone who wants to see the failed flinch attempt it's at 2:05.

And yeah that looked stupid, and DSG felt stupid too, he had to compensate by moving around like he's crazy after that to try to continue to scare Thurman lol.
                Eh, he did the same thing with matthyshe, and we all saw what happened there. I wouldn't read too much into Danny's awkwardness during weigh ins. We all know he's never shook, and he's been here before. Danny by UD, or crazy ko/ref stoppage.

Mark my words. One time gonna get caught inbetween one of his looping power shots, and I won't be surprised one bit.

Comment

Originally posted by .:: JSFD26 ::. View Post
                  Well, I just thought that since your boy Danny looked silly af failing at his attempt that you would not wanna expose him like that and especially in slow mo.
                  Oh my god, that's so cringeworthy. Come on, Danny.

Comment

Originally posted by 1hourRun View Post

Yeah my boy 'Swift' pulled his arm from that hating ass old-head 'Sugar' Ray Leonard who was dick riding Lamont giving no credit to Danny throughout that fight - then proceeded to Boss Keiph and look at the boa, real passive like a good-boy. You see me rocking the DSG avi and sig going hard for tha champ! not even worried about it - tomorrow you haters going to eat crow!
                    Looks like they just kept shouting variatons of "f*ggot *other curse* boy" at each other afterwards.

That's just straight embarrassing for Danny. He better win now or this will surpass Donaire pointing at his eye at the Rigo weigh in and then getting that same eye busted.

Comment

Originally posted by PeasantCrusha View Post
                      They said the same thing about Garcia with Matthysse....

"Danny looked scared tho"

They project their own beta-male fears. Danny is laughing inside because as we will all learn on Saturday night...Danny is a subtle notch above Thurman when it counts. He will bring his A game and Thurman will be humbled.
                      Danny nor Thurman are afraid

Comment

Working...
                      X