Collapse
No announcement yet.

Fighters much more willing to throw punches at Wilder than Joshua

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The flaws(Real or perceived) are what will make this fight so enthralling when it does happen. Neither is thought to have a great chin, Joshua is thought to be too slow and ponderous, Wilder too Wild(pardon the pun) and sloppy. When this fight happens boxing wins

Comment

Originally posted by The plunger man View Post
      Joshua is 25lbs bigger than him lol ...we are not talking washingtone here , we talking about somebody who's handspeed is quicker than anbody wilder has ever faced , who can finish you with a left or a right., throws good combinations..whose guard is tight and who will throw wilder about like a rag doll...explain to me how wilder is Joshua's nightmare because up until now if you compare common opponents molina took wilder to hell and joshua didnt even break sweat......joshua will brutally knock wilder out , just far to good for him
      Wilder is light on his feet, can throw his good lead hook, changes his head slot, is just as long as Joshua is, is fluid, and can land that right hand from enough places to stop anyone.

Joshua is almost textbook perfect, but the Dillian Whyte fight showed that there are still holds there to be probed at. Joshua is still a bit stiff. he is still a bit open when he's letting his hands go, etc.

Comment

Originally posted by Scipio2009 View Post
        Wilder is light on his feet, can throw his good lead hook, changes his head slot, is just as long as Joshua is, is fluid, and can land that right hand from enough places to stop anyone.

Joshua is almost textbook perfect, but the Dillian Whyte fight showed that there are still holds there to be probed at. Joshua is still a bit stiff. he is still a bit open when he's letting his hands go, etc.
        you make him sound like a technician but then you watch him and hes falling down while throwing punches and getting outboxed by nobodies like washington and spilzka.

Comment

Originally posted by daggum View Post
          you make him sound like a technician but then you watch him and hes falling down while throwing punches and getting outboxed by nobodies like washington and spilzka.
          lol I'll say it again, I question if there's something wrong with my eyes..... I see a guy windmilling and falling over, another poster sees a guy light on his feet throwing from "angles".

Comment

Originally posted by daggum View Post
            Wilder was winning the Szpilka fight 6-2/5-3 before flattening Szpilka in Round 9. After a 1st round where neither guy didn't do much of anything, Wilder was down 2-1 before finishing things in Round 5.

Wilder's reckless as all heck when he's trying to close out a fight, but don't fool yourself.

Comment

Originally posted by NaijaD View Post
              lol I'll say it again, I question if there's something wrong with my eyes..... I see a guy windmilling and falling over, another poster sees a guy light on his feet throwing from "angles".
              I scratch my head alot when I read on here how good Wilder is. Some of these guys have to be in full time troll mode or they got dropped alot as children.

Comment

Originally posted by NaijaD View Post
                Sometimes I wonder if I'm watching the same Deontay Wilder as some of these guys.... head movement, inside work, fluid combinations??? Wilder???
                They're American. They'll cast any old ****e down as the best in the world. Hype is what they do.

Oh, and delusion.

Comment

Originally posted by Sun_Tzu View Post
                  I scratch my head alot when I read on here how good Wilder is. Some of these guys have to be in full time troll mode or they got dropped alot as children.
                  Some are trolling, others probably were dropped as infants and toddlers.

The most overused term with him is that he's awkward which seems to be a fancy way of saying he has horrible technique, the only punch he knows how to throw properly is the right hand. His jab is okay but it's not educated and he can't seem to control distance or set anything up with it. I honestly think he sucks and watching him get outboxed by handpicked opponents tells you why neither he or his team are in a rush to mix it in with other top heavyweights unless it's a financially huge fight.

His whole career just screams out "I've been protected".

Comment

Working...
                  X