Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Wilder, Breazeale Get Into Post-Fight Altercation in Hotel Lobby!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by bojangles1987 View Post
    Oh FFS, give me a break.

It's time to step up, Wilder. Breazeale is not acceptable.
    its happening next. you can find something else to do that fight night.

Comment

I want to know what the excuse is when Wilder fights one of AJ's leftovers instead of vice versa.

" Wilders better if he gets breazeale out earlier doe.."

wilder vs Molina TKO 9
      AJ vs Molina TKO 3 doe...

Who's wilder fought and got out in the WBC top 5? noone..
      AJ fought the #4 WBC ranked fighter and cleaned him in 5

"Whyte had him chicken legged doe"

Comment

Originally posted by Patsfan bri View Post
        Before we all keep hating on Wilder for not stepping up let's not forget he did travel to Russia and was ready to fight Povetkin until Povetkin failed his drug test and that is not Wilders fault.

We know - Wilder apologists bring it up every time to defend him avoiding other top ten contenders, conveniently ignoring the fact that he was forced to fight Povetkin after his promoter lost to a very lucrative purse bid.

Comment

Breazeale arguably didn't beat Kassi and probably would not have survived Mansour but for a freak injury that resulted in Mansour's tongue being bitten 1/2 through. Breazeale is not a legit contender, he's an escape hatch.

Comment

Originally posted by The Gambler1981 View Post
            Breazeale is actually ranked 11 by the WBC probably will move up because Washington was 8 and Breazeale just won a fight. So yea Breazeale would be fair game since he is in their top 15.

Not saying he will fight him, but a lot depends on that Parker timeline and if he wants to fight before that goes down.
            My thing is that if he's not doing a unification fight next, then he has to do a mandatory since he just did a voluntary. Which means he would have to fight Stiverne who's #1 or Ortiz who's #2. Unless somehow Breazeale magically leap frogs both of those fighters in the rankings.

Comment

Originally posted by NEETzsche View Post
              Breazeale claims he and and his coach got suckerpunched

I dont find Breazeale one to start TROUBLE.I can clearly see wilder and co. doing this ,just too different personalities of how they go about things and post fight interview wilder is casually telling everyone hes going to start shyte. If it is true all the more reason to see wilder get laid out. You dont organoize a group to sneak attack a limited niumber of people in front of his family,too..what a PUNK!

Comment

Originally posted by r1onnie2 View Post
                My thing is that if he's not doing a unification fight next, then he has to do a mandatory since he just did a voluntary. Which means he would have to fight Stiverne who's #1 or Ortiz who's #2. Unless somehow Breazeale magically leap frogs both of those fighters in the rankings.
                Wilder magically leapfrogged nearly everyone ranked to get his eliminator so dont count against Uncle Hymie pullin one of those again.

Comment

Originally posted by IMDAZED View Post
                  Because they knew DB would beat Izu, right?

Parker and Wilder are already in negotiation. Assuming he gets by Fury, that's next.
                  I thought the last thing Parkers promoters said was that theyd prefer a Joshua unification, saying hed be more established in the UK after the Fury fight and more money, was a couple of weeks ago though

Comment

Originally posted by r1onnie2 View Post
                    The WBC mandatory is in flux right now because of the Povetkin mess so there is none and nothing set up to even decide that. Ortiz is probably in the mix but does he fight Stiverne, or Pulev or Whyte for that status that all has to be ironed out and done with before Wilder has to even think about dealing with a mandatory.

Just going with the Parker stuff that seems like the plan but that is not until August or most like September, that does give Wilder some time if he wants to do another fight. I think Breazeale is a total stiff so not something I would care about but do you penalize a guy for fighting twice instead of fighting once?

Comment

In other words, they set up a fake argument so that beyonce wilder has another excuse to fight another bum

Comment

Working...
                      X