Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Wilder, Breazeale Get Into Post-Fight Altercation in Hotel Lobby!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The Wilder apologists are getting quieter.

Comment

Trying to line up another bum fight? SeaBreazeale is an up and coming journeyman. He'll have 7 losses on his record like a Chisora in 3 years time. He shows up fat, gases early. I have no interest in watching him fight Wilder, in or out of the ring. And let's be honest, Wilder isn't going to risk injury and pull a Tyson/Green and fight in an alley somewhere. Deontay needs to be calling out the winner of Joshua/Klitschko where there's more belts in play and stop trying to take what's perceived to be the easier route whenever possible. He's an exciting fighter and people WANT him to show us that by fighting the best. You're not making it to that 49-0 mark without a loss. Take the fights. I hope he proves me wrong and can beat the best.

Comment

pathetic. wilder v breazele next.' but but povetkin failed the test doe' ...

Comment

Originally posted by original zero View Post
          breazeale just had a huge knockout win in front of 2 million people on wilder's undercard. makes perfect sense for a stay busy fight in may while wilder waits for parker to be available for a unification in august or september.
          Not somebody in the top 5 then no..
          Figures.

Comment

What I want to know is what happened to all those guys saying that because Wilder and GGG were both undefeated with high knockout percentages, the only reason GGG was ranked higher on P4P lists was because he's white? What happened to all those guys? Because it's been clear for awhile now that while their power, P4P, is similar, GGG is a much better boxer who faces much better competition, and at least tries to face much much better competition, but they won't face him.

But there were some racially biased fans who tried to use that to argue Wilder was better. I mean bro it's not close. He could barely land on Gerald Washington.

Comment

The only way this is even a tiny bit slightly acceptable is if he fights him THE SAME MONTH PARKER FIGHTS FURY. Then they can fight each other afterwards. That's the only way I'll accept this ****.

Comment

Originally posted by Kigali View Post
                ^^^^

More of a goblin than a troll
                Beyoncé Wilder is as overrated as little golovkin

Comment

Wwe........

Comment

Wilder trying to duck the big threats as usual. Ortiz is available next, why doesn't he get his team to make a legit offer to him??

Wilder's fans will defend what-ever madness Wilder comes up with, even if hypocrisy and contradictions are made aplenty. Fools!

Comment

Originally posted by Kigali View Post
                      The other guys have to step up and fight Wilder.

Don't put this all on one guy.
                      The other fighters have dates with others. Wilder and Ortiz are free to fight. Nothing is standing in Wilders way. Ortiz wants the fight, he's called Wilder out. But Wilder will let his cowardice get in the way for it not happening.

Comment

Working...
                      X