Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Wilder, Breazeale Get Into Post-Fight Altercation in Hotel Lobby!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Rip Chudd View Post
    That's true as well. I've said before I find it weird that outside of Ortiz on short notice nobody says Wilder's name
    Ortiz is just running his mouth.

Comment

Originally posted by Randall Cunning View Post
      Hearn has said hes tried to make Breazeale/Whyte but been told hes fighting Wilder next
      Because they knew DB would beat Izu, right?

Parker and Wilder are already in negotiation. Assuming he gets by Fury, that's next.

Comment

nobody arrested.

"altercation"

by "altercation" they mean they yelled at each other in the lobby to make a scene. whoop de do phaggots. I want to see some david haye camera tripod throwing chit.

Comment

Originally posted by el*** View Post
          nobody arrested.

"altercation"

by "altercation" they mean they yelled at each other in the lobby to make a scene. whoop de do phaggots. I want to see some david haye camera tripod throwing chit.
          Breazeale claims he and and his coach got suckerpunched

Comment

Fight Parker next. No more milking the belt.

Comment

Originally posted by NEETzsche View Post
              Breazeale claims he and and his coach got suckerpunched

hmmm. wonder if this is staged. the article says cops arrested nobody. all them witnesses and no arrests?

Comment

I don't know what everyone is getting worked up for, he already said it's a problem he doesn't want to see him in the ring about. Plus no way after this voluntary defense the WBC will let him fight Breazeale.

Comment

Originally posted by r1onnie2 View Post
                  I don't know what everyone is getting worked up for, he already said it's a problem he doesn't want to see him in the ring about. Plus no way after this voluntary defense the WBC will let him fight Breazeale.
                  Breazeale is actually ranked 11 by the WBC probably will move up because Washington was 8 and Breazeale just won a fight. So yea Breazeale would be fair game since he is in their top 15.

Not saying he will fight him, but a lot depends on that Parker timeline and if he wants to fight before that goes down.

Comment

Wilder-Breazeale would be a great fight.

Screw the other champions, this could be an all-american war!

Both guys are flawed so there are bound to be some explosive fireworks.

Comment

Oh FFS, give me a break.

It's time to step up, Wilder. Breazeale is not acceptable.

Comment

Working...
                      X