Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Eleider Alvarez Stops Lucian Bute in Five, Earns Stevenson Shot

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Redd Foxx View Post
    Bute was just called, "A true legend in Canadian boxing". Yikes, that may actually be true.
    He had a pretty big following in Quebec for 5 or so years along with Pascal...

Comment

Bute's punches here are garbage but Alvarez won't let his hands go so he's just screwing himself.

Comment

Bute's punches here are garbage but Alvarez won't let his hands go so he's just screwing himself.

Alvarez never let his hands go... he got up the rankings strictly by not going down ...

Comment

Bute was just called, "A true legend in Canadian boxing". Yikes, that may actually be true.
          5 year reign as IBF world champion is nothing to sneeze at. How many Canadians in history have had a reign that long with one of the big 3 belts?

Comment

Oh my freakin god !

Comment

Originally posted by Superbee View Post
              Alvarez never let his hands go... he got up the rankings strictly by not going down ...
              Disagree.

Damn, picked Alvarez wide when I knew I should have picked tko. He's got good combos, albeit predictable ones.

Comment

Bootay got knocked out again..

Comment

Comment

Got caught by that right hand on the way out every single time he was done flurrying.

Good shot & follow up. Stevenson next?

Comment

Who the fk is this announcer that's been fking up all night, calling Alvarez "Stevenson", Carl "Frock", and saying "this is one of the greatest Boxing shows I've ever seen in my life".

I tend to leave the old guys alone but come on...

Comment

Working...
                      X