Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Hunter: Ward Mistreated By Media, HBO - Why Wouldn't He Retire?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• It seems whining is becoming g an epidemic in boxing. "I was Robbed", "I don't get respect".......Just shut up and fight already. Every single one of you complaining. Fighters are so soft and spoiled nowadays......All of them!

Comment

• Best factual post on these boards

Originally posted by Boxing Logic View Post
      Nah man you shouldn't be giving analysis if you can't be honest with yourself first. You have Deontay Wilder the biggest ducker in boxing as your avatar, so you clearly have a bias towards black fighters, just like Virgil is biased towards Ward, which explains why both of you are completely delusional on this topic while emotionally removed people like me can see reality for what it is. You call that a career defining heroic performance when in reality he got dominated the first two rounds when he tried to box, so from then on he just held and headbutted and fouled and still couldn't land one decent head shot until about the 10th round, outside of about 1 good jab per round.

It was anything but heroic, about 80% of both fans AND media feel he lost the fight according to every poll that has been taken.

Oh, and Ward signed a contract that if he beat Kovalev, he would give Kovalev a rematch, as part of the agreement for Kovalev risking his 3 belts to Ward when he wasn't mandated to. Kovalev gave Ward a great percentage split, and a shot at three belts, when he didn't have to, and in exchange Ward agreed to give him a rematch if Ward won.

So I'm going to ask you back in reality, would you and Virgil say Ward is exempt from contracts he signs? Is that a race thing too? First he wouldn't cooperate with a contract a judge found valid three different times, but Ward still didn't abide by it, and now he won't cooperate with a contract he signed with Kovalev. Is that a race thing too? Please enlighten us.

Oh and just in case you, Virgil's, and Ward's delusional view of this situation hadn't already been ethered by what I just wrote, I'll do it one more time with one last point. Wasn't it Virgil Hunter himself who was saying before the Kovalev fight that Ward had gotten such a good deal compared to Kovalev, and it wasn't fair to Kovalev that Ward was making way more money than him? Well, Kovalev gave him that contract in exchange for the rematch clause, but now Ward is trying to back out again, apparently. These guys are the biggest hypocrites I've ever seen in boxing, even worse than some of the other ones of recent memory. Just unbelievable. These guys are either bold faced liars, or they actually believe this crap because they're that delusional and self-absorbed in their own fantasy land. I'm not sure which is worse, but they are making themselves look completely fllcking ridiculous and that's not a lie.
      You perfectly explained this sutuation so I need not follow up. Problem is these pro black fanboys are beyond comprehension and wont understand what you are trying to say. I appreciate you saying it, but these sycophantic fools are hopeless and are being exploited by their own people who know how easy it is to get one over on the black community.

Comment

• Originally posted by Boxing Truth View Post
        Clear lie. Kov beat that boy to death on the outsude and wards only survival technique was to rush inside and grab on to kov. Kov grabbed ward back to get him away from butting and mauling him like he did to froch and Kessler. Kov was having none of that coward stuff. Kov fights like a man not like a ****** boy holding like a girl at prom
        Go slither back under your rock cave boy...

Comment

• Originally posted by SplitSecond View Post
          Golovkin should retire too. Pacquiao gets called a juicer on american tv all the time, its the worst smearing i've witnessed. Alot of fans also hated Floyd, he should have retired ages ago too.

since when ?

the media gave Pac a total free-pass when he killed the Mayweather fight by refusing random blood tests

just like they gave GGG a pass for ****ting the bed over Ward

Comment

Best factual post on these boards

we got an alt called " Boxing Truth ".....

..... sucking off an alt named " Boxing Logic ".....

LMAO

both of whom are idiot casual-fans

#tweedledum
            #tweedledee

Comment

• Its his and only his decision if he wants to retire. The sport wouldn't really miss him that much either way due to his level of inactivity. So much drama for someone that doesn't provide much entertainment value.

Comment

• Originally posted by peplz View Post
                Go slither back under your rock cave boy...
                Go back whining about how you are a victim in society

Comment

awwww..... " Boxing Truth " got banned

what a shame

wonder if he was banned for racism, or banned for ******ity ?

Comment

Go a swallow a rat, **** a dog and build a private prison lizard man...
                    Last edited by peplz; 03-01-2017, 02:29 PM.

Comment

Working...
                    X