Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

If GGG Was Black American Boxer....... Would He Be More Popular?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Freedom. View Post
    Yes.

Kigali, The Big Dunn, Isaac Clarke, Larry X, BrometheusBob., Pigeons, PBP, ShoulderRoll, therealpugalist, siablo14, etc would love him and shower him with praise.

Max Kellerwoman would want to fellate him, and Teddy Atlas would have him in his top three P4P.
    and your racist ass would trash him just like you do Wilder

Comment

Originally posted by -MAKAVELLI- View Post
      as am i...there's still a part of this fight fan that has that rooting interest

when i look at all my favorites coming up; Marvin, Mike, Pernell, Roy, i realized they were all American

then i broadened my horizons and just rooted for whoever entertained me, regardless of nationality...that's when it went next level...Mexican boxing, the special Asian fighters, the unique South American fighters...and now these killers from the Eastern Bloc...plenty of entertainment for me these days

but back on topic, i'm sure GGG would have a much bigger fanbase if he was African American and laying people out...think Jeff Lacy hype times 300
      I agree with you. Growing up you watched who they put on. Nowadays, with more access to more fighters because of NSB, youtube, streams, etc. I like guys like Arakawa, Rigo, Mares, LSC, etc.

I agree that if GGG were an American he'd have far more hype and exposure but again that would be in part because his Olympic career would have been televised here and one of the big promoters, almost surely TR, would have signed him.

I think any fighter, but especially an American, that has all his fights on US TV from the time he tunrs pro, would be more popular than a dude from Kazakstan that just hit US TV after his 20th fight.

Comment

Originally posted by The Big Dunn View Post
        Yes, GGG is discussed a lot. But who is making the threads? It's as much bigsramashow, jubei and Maxi as it is those that don't like him.

There are not literally thousands and thousands of posts on GGG a day. There are barely 2,000 posts a day in NSB nowadays.

You and everyone else knows NSB has a small segment of African American/black posters that post regularly. Even if everyone single one of us hated GGG and made a thread a day, it wouldn't move he needle the slightest.
        Drama, jubei, maxi are harmless, they are just normal fan's imo.
        Whereas you have kigali and his other alt's that have like 7-8 + thousand posts in less than a year, and i guarantee you every single one of them is about golovkin, if i didnt have them all on ignore, this forum would be unreadable, it's incredible they haven't been banned tbh.

Comment

Originally posted by !WAR MIKEY! View Post
          He'd be called an old chicken legged coward that's afraid to test himself and take challenges.

....by the same people who love him.

Comment

Originally posted by larry x.. View Post

Amen amen

Comment

Originally posted by !WAR MIKEY! View Post
              WAR MIKEY....so glad he is back!!!

Back to the topic

He'd be just another very good fighter that's unproven vs the elite and would be talked about as such.

No P4P placement and a lot less **** sucking from his current dick riders on here and hype from HBO and the media

Comment

Originally posted by larry x.. View Post
                These same gonad garglers would be saying "bu bu who did he fight doe, he shouldn't be in the P4p"

Funny how that works ...these fools are more see through than a glass cup

Comment

Originally posted by Kigali View Post
                  He'd be called an old chicken legged coward that's afraid to test himself and take challenges.

....by the same people who love him.
                  This......end thread/

Comment

Originally posted by therealpugilist View Post
                    WAR MIKEY....so glad he is back!!!

Back to the topic

He'd be just another very good fighter that's unproven vs the elite and would be talked about as such.

No P4P placement and a lot less **** sucking from his current dick riders on here and hype from HBO and the media
                    It won't be long before he's back to calling Black people dindus and n*8gers.

Comment

Originally posted by The D3vil View Post
                      If he was a White American, he'd be the most popular athlete in America even without fighting anybody.

*cough* *cough* Ronda Rousey
                      Ooooooooooooo shots fired....its the truth though

Comment

Working...
                      X