Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Spence: Don't Want To Hear Weight Excuses After I Beat Brook

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ChiCityExtractz View Post
    Spence is dumb, Brook is gonna steam roll him.
    Kello Brook probably beats Spence in the UK.

Comment

Originally posted by bori84 View Post
      You are an ignorant dumbass for generalizing "Ricans". I'm Puerto Rican and am pulling for Spence. I agree with Spence all the way, he doesn't want any dumb excuses come fight night. Brook earned my respect by taking the Golovkin fight but Spence is on another level. I'd even favor Spence over Golovkin if they were to fight.
      Nevertheless, based on your other post about "the illegal latino", I think it's fair to say you're just a racist little prick. Everyone is entitled to their opinion and should be able to express it without being subject to your generalization and I don't give a damn what is your nationality. Unlike for you, that's an irrelevant factor for me. But of course, keyboard warriors love to act tough.
      Anyway, respect to both fighters, I hope they give us a great fight!
      There are tons of illegal latinos about....don't front like I just made that **** up.

Plenty of them are racist as hell....and I'm the same way towards them..

**** 'em.

Comment

Originally posted by HanzGruber View Post
        none of those were for the ibf belt.. ibf dont play that shlt

Spence was getting a title shot next with or without kell, he doesnt have to thank kell at all, thats just silly
        Who cares which alphabet it's for?

If Brook vacated and moved up (which IMO he should have), Spence would fight some nobody for the IBF and be labeled a paper champion like Charles Martin was. AJ won an IBF belt from him and everyone still labels him a paper champ.

Comment

Originally posted by j0zef View Post
          Who cares which alphabet it's for?

If Brook vacated and moved up (which IMO he should have), Spence would fight some nobody for the IBF and be labeled a paper champion like Charles Martin was. AJ won an IBF belt from him and everyone still labels him a paper champ.
          youre saying all those mandatories had to wait a long time, and im telling you the ibf doesnt play that.. so spence doesnt have to thank kell for anything

Comment

"If it werent for the eye, Brook would have beat GGG" - Brook fan

Comment

ive seen spence fight live and he does not react to well to being punched and that was vs lower level comp. he will be tested indeed brook is pretty accurate. im pulling for spence tho but gotta be honest

Comment

LOL on page 4 of every Bscene thread u can bet ur bottom dollar that race will be mentioned

Comment

Brook can lead and counter he fights better when he's the aggressor Spence need to back him up and don't run in to the big counter punches

Comment

Originally posted by HanzGruber View Post
                    youre saying all those mandatories had to wait a long time, and im telling you the ibf doesnt play that.. so spence doesnt have to thank kell for anything
                    No, I said that in many cases the mandatories end up not fighting the champion and get a paper belt, hence the AJ example. The other examples were of guys waiting and never getting a shot either.

Comment

Yep. Don't want to hear any excuses period.

Comment

Working...
                      X