Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Spence: Don't Want To Hear Weight Excuses After I Beat Brook

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I really want spence to lose on this one... I hate spence cus from the looks of it this turd is the Andre ward and haye type of fighter who would take too long of a break and even retired after their 23rd bouts...

Comment

Originally posted by -Kev- View Post
      It's not about cutting weight, it's about cutting less weight for one fight and then more weight for another fight. It takes it's toll on the body worse than just cutting to 147 all the time.

Ask RJJ how strong he felt after fighting at LHW in one fight, HW in his next fight and then LHW in the fight after. Guranteed our body will feel different in a bad way.
      Probably more problematic due to muscle gain rather than pure weightloss

Comment

Originally posted by Mr.Fantastic View Post
        And I get the belt deal but dudes are making seem like some great test when it's not. It is double standards, you guys just using the belt as an excuse to jump in joy and exaggerate the accomplishmen if he beats Brook. It's as clear as day to see the fanboyism with this fight.
        Brook literally does everything better than Spence. So it would be a monumental victory, should he beat him in his hometown.

Comment

Originally posted by LacedUp View Post
          Brook literally does everything better than Spence. So it would be a monumental victory, should he beat him in his hometown.
          I agree with this, Brook is better schooled and Spence is more a natural stylized fighter, Spence is just a potential star and Brook is one so to go over and beat Brook in his own back yard is a huge win if he pulls it off, I don't get why people a so against good fighters doing what they supposed to do, I really like both guys and either can win, why don't fans enjoy the match up instead of trying shoot down one or both, its crazy .

Its a great fight cant wait.

Comment

I like Spence to break down and stop Brook. If he can walk Brook down and work the body it'll be fun while it lasts. Brook is a very slick and intelligent fighter. His punch selection is brilliant but I just can't see him winning the fight.
            He should have went to 54'.
            Cheers.

Comment

This is a great fight for the division. If the winner of this fight can negotiate a fight with the winner of Thurman/Garcia then we the fans win BIG!
              Cheers.

Comment

Originally posted by Kigali View Post
                There are tons of illegal latinos about....don't front like I just made that **** up.

Plenty of them are racist as hell....and I'm the same way towards them..

**** 'em.
                Why does their legal/illegal status matter when talking about boxing?

So you're a follower and are racist to them because "plenty of them" are as well?

So pathetic that racism surfaces in most of these comment threads. Race and status should be an irrelevant factor unless you're talking about a professional rivalry (i.e. PR vs Mexico, except some on both sides take it too far).

Comment

Originally posted by j0zef View Post
                  A lot of people earn their mandatory spots only to get fuked over in today's boxing.

Khurtsidze earned his mandatory shot against BJS. Been waiting 2 years.
                  Storm Alvarez earned his mandatory shot against Adonis 1.5 years ago, he's fighting in yet another eliminator this month.
                  Golovkin was Martinez' mandatory for 2 years, didn't get crap, was Canelo's mandatory, the guy vacated.
                  Bowe ducked Lewis rather than fight him even though he was a mandatory, despite the insane finance incentives.

And don't even try to drag me into your 'demographic' wars. You and other race trolls keep that **** between yourselves.
                  So Spence should be thankful that the IBF did what they are supposed to do because other boxing organizations didn't do the right thing in the past? That's rich.

Comment

Originally posted by j0zef View Post
                    Instead of staying humble and being thankful that his opponent chose to honor the sport of boxing by fighting a little known, dangerous mandatory, Spence keeps running his mouth. At this rate I hope Brook knocks his ass out.

And make no mistkae about it - Brook will be drained and will look like crap.
                    Spence is little known?

Honor? Brook had no choice. He didn˙t want to fight Khan under Khan˙s financial conditions, so..

Lets just stop pretending like Brook is some kind of superstar

Comment

Working...
                    X